Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,236 members, 7,807,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

Agbaje's Entry Jolts Lagos PDP Aspirants, Begin Guber bid - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agbaje's Entry Jolts Lagos PDP Aspirants, Begin Guber bid (23076 Views)

Jonathan Will Lose Rivers Votes: 19 PDP Aspirants Vow / Efcc To Disqualify 54 Pdp Aspirants / Jimoh Ibrahim Offers To Fund Ondo Pdp Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbaje's Entry Jolts Lagos PDP Aspirants, Begin Guber bid by Lilimax(f): 12:05am On Aug 01, 2014
I love this man Mr Agbaje of Jay-kay Pharmacy and would like him to be the next governor of Lagos state smiley. Hoping that those playing politics with bitterness will not go after his life undecided lipsrsealed.
Re: Agbaje's Entry Jolts Lagos PDP Aspirants, Begin Guber bid by elbinmanny(m): 10:10am On Aug 01, 2014
vicadex07:

you see ur life. pdp fails in federal level you
now think they will perform in state level.
check all the pdp ruling states and compare it
with Lagos in term of performance. if u tired
means u tired of progress. shikena
book air ticket online to Akwa-Ibom...it wont cost u more than 12k
Re: Agbaje's Entry Jolts Lagos PDP Aspirants, Begin Guber bid by ekemit(m): 11:19am On Aug 01, 2014
are u one of them?jst asking.
Re: Agbaje's Entry Jolts Lagos PDP Aspirants, Begin Guber bid by BlackHuman(m): 11:20am On Aug 01, 2014
I don't like PDP, but if they present someone like Jimi Agabje; then i'll vote for him....because I like him and I think he's got stuff to offer. I doubt APC can get another man as good as fashola...
Re: Agbaje's Entry Jolts Lagos PDP Aspirants, Begin Guber bid by BlackHuman(m): 11:22am On Aug 01, 2014
Descartes: Lagos State gonna be very interesting in 2015. cool cool cool
It's always intersting in Lagos, like the The U.S presidential elections....i love lagos.
Re: Agbaje's Entry Jolts Lagos PDP Aspirants, Begin Guber bid by BlackHuman(m): 11:27am On Aug 01, 2014
hayoakins: I hate PDP but should Jimi win the primaries, he has my vote.

I vote for personality not party.
me too
Re: Agbaje's Entry Jolts Lagos PDP Aspirants, Begin Guber bid by morefire: 11:33am On Aug 01, 2014
SpencerLewis:
Something that is crystal clear doesn't require a mirror to see. We all know that Koro for corrosive substances (Obanikoro) was the sole beneficiary of Funsho William's assasination as he was the stumbling block for Koro to pick the party's (PDP) ticket for sure. Even if he was not killed and he picked the ticket, Fashola of then AC wd have still trounced him handsomely as he did to Koro in 2007 & the other clown (Dosumu or whatever he is called) in 2011.
MAKA CHUKWU

I laugh in pidgin fashola would have trashed funsho.... so they said in ekiti today same technocrat has fallen to a grass root politician.. funsho was the only man that could have stopped tinubu.

Obanikoro is a big wig and a well rooted politician that knows how the win win tactics work. contest in the primaries even if you dont get picked the party compensates you one way or the other

Tinubu is the main beneficiary of Funshos death ask fashola he knows this
Re: Agbaje's Entry Jolts Lagos PDP Aspirants, Begin Guber bid by ola6: 11:19pm On Aug 01, 2014
They are against the progress of ALL Nigerians. A bigot political party with affiliates to Islam extremist (check what the Russians said about APC)

APC is for Tinubu. Nigerians are not ready to sell they birthright to one man's political empire. Check out Lagos already: Wife -Senator, Son in law - House of rep, Son in law- House of assembly, Daughter - Iyaloja, [size=13pt]Tinubu - AlphaBeta (a company that collects 1Billion Naira MONTHLY from Lagos State), Oriental Hotel, First Airline, Shares from Lekki Tolls LCC, Oando, Royal Garden Estate 150 Hectares in Ajah, Hitech, Lakowe Resort, ABC Consortium, the Nation Newspaper, TVC, Radio Continental, 1 hectare Land in No4 Oyinkan Abayomi formal Queens drive valued at 450 Million, 26 Burdillion Road Ikoyi valued at 600 Million Naira, Lagos state Guesthouse at Asokoro valued at 450 Million, ADIVA project, 157 Hectare with 2.5 Kilometers valued at 10 Billion in IGBEKODO, Apakim Ibeju Lekki; Park view Estate Ikoyi 14 Hectares, Strabag Yard beside Lagos State Secretariat Alausa Ikeji, Multi level Recreational centre beside Mobil in Oniru Estate valused at 25 Billion, New era foundation Youth camp at Eleko, Fara Park Estate, Beech Wood Estate etc.
[/size]

Haba, NA ONLY HIM and his family?!
This why our collective heritage cannot be given or left with Tinubu, not in Lagos, South West or Nigeria
Re: Agbaje's Entry Jolts Lagos PDP Aspirants, Begin Guber bid by Finekunlex(f): 1:08pm On Aug 02, 2014
Politics is overrated, Performance is the mainstay.
APC has perfomed in Lagos, they use technocrats.
PDP "arguably" do more politics than performance.
Fashola has set a great tone, Lagos then needs a greater perfomer.
Jimi Agbaje "can" perform, (as it seems every penultimate election year), but he has clearly chosen a non-performing band.
Akinwunmi Ambode,(the guy deemed to be APC's competence-famed choice candidate) has performed, is performing and is with a band that performs more than politicize.

I personally dislike overt politicking and unnecesary analysis, so, straight up, Akinwunmi Ambode seems to be the one who clearly deserves our chance to make him serve us in the Lagos of 2015, considering all the angles sincerely.

1 Like

Re: Agbaje's Entry Jolts Lagos PDP Aspirants, Begin Guber bid by Finekunlex(f): 1:16pm On Aug 02, 2014
BlackHuman: It's always intersting in Lagos, like the The U.S presidential elections....i love lagos.

Politics is overrated, Performance is the mainstay.
APC has perfomed in Lagos, they use technocrats.
PDP "arguably" do more politics than performance.
Fashola has set a great tone, Lagos then needs a greater perfomer.
Jimi Agbaje "can" perform, (as it seems every penultimate election year), but he has clearly chosen a non-performing band.
Akinwunmi Ambode,(the guy deemed to be APC's competence-famed choice candidate) has performed, is performing and is with a band that performs more than politicize.

I personally dislike overt politicking and unnecesary analysis, so, straight up, Akinwunmi Ambode seems to be the one who clearly deserves our chance to make him serve us in the Lagos of 2015, considering all the angles sincerely.

1 Like

Re: Agbaje's Entry Jolts Lagos PDP Aspirants, Begin Guber bid by rhames(m): 1:18pm On Aug 02, 2014
teeo: Jimi Agbaje is a politician with years of experience in the public sector, Nevertheless Ambode of the APC is a better choice.
We want someone who would continue from where Fashola stopped and lead Lagos to become one of the most economically viable states in the world.

We are leading West Africa soon, the world would be conquered.

Long live APC

Eko oni baje

O ba ti!!!!
Re: Agbaje's Entry Jolts Lagos PDP Aspirants, Begin Guber bid by alexlee50: 2:36pm On Dec 19, 2014
AdelokikiMr:
guy d only thing I can say is u re blind cause we lagosian knows he's Renovator or lagos ...chai guy ur enugu is nothing compare to lagos.
Please list the achiievements of Fashola in Lagos State?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Picture Of Kainji Dam In The Country Of Western Nigeria / Bill Gates Hits Nigeria Again: "Your Investment In Health, Education Not Good" / Workers To Know New Minimum Wage In August, Says TUC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.