Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

Criticism On Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Criticism On Nairaland (769 Views)

Destructive/Constructive Criticism Or Outright Hating? / ~ How Do You React To Criticism? ~ / Why Am I Greatly Bothered By Certain Forms Of Criticism? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Criticism On Nairaland by Asek1(m): 3:17pm On Jul 31, 2014
Fellow Nairalanders, this ish has been bugging me for a while now and it just came to a head of recent.
Why are most Nairalanders fond of name calling and other such vices when criticizing a post or comment?
It beats my imagination.
This forum is one in which we come to learn most especially and as such I believe we have to help each other along the way. Whatever happened to constructive criticism?
Imagine a scenario where a member claiming to be all knowing criticizes you yet ends up exposing his or her own folly. You have a choice to either reply the person or let it pass. In some cases, the former breeds an e-fight which to me is baseless.
Please let us learn to help each other constructively because we can never know all.
I rest my case. Meaningful contributions are highly welcome
Re: Criticism On Nairaland by Tallesty1(m): 3:25pm On Jul 31, 2014
I kinda like the Criticism. When constructive, it can guide you away from bad practices and towards good ones. But name calling and insults? I don't have time for people that do that one because it is a sign that they are not happy with their lives.
Re: Criticism On Nairaland by Asek1(m): 11:55am On Aug 05, 2014
You hit the nail on the head!
I go with ya opinion

(1) (Reply)

Man Who Has Sex With Dead Women In Ebonyi Nabbed By Police / Who's Posts Do You Love Most On Nairaland? / Seun Secretly Weds Farano (exposed X Evidence)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.