Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,088 members, 7,807,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

Best Smartphone Cameras Of 2014-Top 7 - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Smartphone Cameras Of 2014-Top 7 (5648 Views)

The Best 5 Smartphone Cameras In The World / The Best Smartphone That Costs Less Than 25K / Which is your best smartphone in 2013? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Smartphone Cameras Of 2014-Top 7 by opinchinoo(m): 8:30am On Aug 01, 2014
baseg25: Yes its gud. The problem is the size.
oooo its a phablet.....i bet Lumia 930 has a great camera too
Re: Best Smartphone Cameras Of 2014-Top 7 by Collinz2(m): 9:23am On Aug 01, 2014
I think u guys are judging the phone due to camera pixel. Digital camera that have 12mega pixel, are u telling me that tecno r7 is clearer than it

1 Like

Re: Best Smartphone Cameras Of 2014-Top 7 by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 01, 2014
Collinz2: I think u guys are judging the phone due to camera pixel. Digital camera that have 12mega pixel, are u telling me that tecno r7 is clearer than it
High megapixel doesn't give highest of pictures quality.
Re: Best Smartphone Cameras Of 2014-Top 7 by Collinz2(m): 9:48am On Aug 01, 2014
Largas:
High megapixel doesn't give highest of pictures quality.
thats exactly wht am saying
Re: Best Smartphone Cameras Of 2014-Top 7 by roufy235(m): 11:21am On Aug 01, 2014
i think you forgot nokia 808, 41mega pixel
Re: Best Smartphone Cameras Of 2014-Top 7 by jericco1(m): 12:55pm On Aug 01, 2014
decode55: dude, What is tecno doing on that list? undecided
My iPhone 5c front camera is 10x clearer than any tecno phone's back camera undecided

Please remove that China phone from that list before ogun would solder your an'al sphincter angry

mehn you dey vex O chiill, how much you buy your iPhone 5?
Re: Best Smartphone Cameras Of 2014-Top 7 by baseg25(m): 2:36pm On Aug 01, 2014
roufy235: i think you forgot nokia 808, 41mega pixel
do you want call this quality?........
Re: Best Smartphone Cameras Of 2014-Top 7 by baseg25(m): 2:38pm On Aug 01, 2014
opinchinoo: oooo its a phablet.....i bet Lumia 930 has a great camera too
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. you meaan these.
Re: Best Smartphone Cameras Of 2014-Top 7 by Kessleek(m): 2:52pm On Aug 01, 2014
Olucheye: I Went through the said list and I couldn't but wonder why TECNO is leading the pack. Yes TECNO of all smartphone's that technology allowed to have graced 2014.
I'm not a hater on the TECNO brand but, whenever a spade is seen, it's shouldn't be called anything short of a Spade. TECNO is a capital NO!

I'm pretty certain the front camera of my S4 will perform better than that TECNO R7 or whatever you call it. Nevertherless, I must applaud the coy in charge of TECNO's production. Over the course of the years, the improvement on their devices has been seen to have provided a near perfect substitute for people who don't seem to be in the technological rave or people who can't afford the staggering prices of the Samsung's, Sony's or Apple phones.

Take it or leave it, NOKIA's LUMIA 1020 Is The King Of Mobile Photograhy. (Argue in Your Space Please). The design, megapixel is just apt and stunning. Have you seen a video on a LUMIA 1020?? If Not, kindly look for someone to borrow from and check it out.
The rest on my list in no particular order will be,

iPhone 5s - Apple Needs No Introduction. Take it or leave it the camera is clearer that early morning water from the stream!

Sony Xperia Z2 - No words

LG G3 - Equipped with a laser-focus 13 Megapixel. That's all you need to convince you if you're no dolt.

Samsung Galaxy S5 - I personally own an S4 and believe me, pictures on S4 is nothing short of amazing.. S5 blew me out on seeing it.

HTC One M8 - you just doff your hat for this piece of tech.

Re: Best Smartphone Cameras Of 2014-Top 7 by Kessleek(m): 2:57pm On Aug 01, 2014
baseg25: you may be right..

So nokia lumia is best for Resolution while Htc one m8 is best for low light photography.
Abeg read that your second quoted post again make you come explain this thing whey you write for here
Re: Best Smartphone Cameras Of 2014-Top 7 by Kessleek(m): 3:01pm On Aug 01, 2014
baseg25:
do you want call this quality?........
Em, Recap..
Re: Best Smartphone Cameras Of 2014-Top 7 by kowalsky: 8:38pm On Aug 01, 2014
decode55:

see how you're showcasing your ignorance. SMH

I bet you're a tecno user undecided

Ogbeni!, it is you hu is demonstratin profound ignorance.. hw wud u in ur right senses say an iphone 5cheap front is beta than a tecno back camera.. for yur information an iifone 5 front cam is 1.3 mega pixels.
Re: Best Smartphone Cameras Of 2014-Top 7 by decode55(m): 9:15pm On Aug 01, 2014
kowalsky:

Ogbeni!, it is you hu is demonstratin profound ignorance.. hw wud u in ur right senses say an iphone 5cheap front is beta than a tecno back camera.. for yur information an iifone 5 front cam is 1.3 mega pixels.

First of all, the cash used to purchase an iPhone 5c can comfortably buy as much as 10 undecided of your cheap a55 china piece of crap (which you obviously use)

Secondly, I'm not sure you've seen or handled an iPhone before. On the other hand, I'm 100% sure you're one of those affected by the vicious cycle of poverty; as such, you're only used to buying cheap stuff. undecided

Thirdly, your brain must be the size of a mustard seed to compare an iPhone with a tecno.

& finally, if you quote me again, may sango jolt you with a million watts of electricity that would render that your minuscule brain functional angry angry

Ode

1 Like

Re: Best Smartphone Cameras Of 2014-Top 7 by kowalsky: 10:07pm On Aug 01, 2014
decode55:

First of all, the cash used to purchase an iPhone 5c can comfortably buy as much as [b]10 undecided of your cheap a55 china piece of crap (which you obviously use)

Secondly, I'm not sure you've seen or handled an iPhone before. On the other hand, I'm 100% sure you're one of those affected by the vicious cycle of poverty; as such, you're only used to buying cheap stuff. undecided

Thirdly, your brain must be the size of a mustard seed to compare an iPhone with a tecno.

& finally, if you quote me again, may sango jolt you with a million watts of electricity that would render that your minuscule brain functional angry angry

Ode [/b]

just so yu knw, i have never used a tecno device b4..
sold off my iphone 4s 2months ago.
is presently using an s3..
nd fyi the cost of a phone doesnt necessarily translate into functionality and value... dat said, i never compared a tecno device and an iphone. my assertion was to your claim that an iphone front camera is beta dan a tecno's back, dat my friend is a big fat lie.

hav u ever tried using your iphone's camera in the night..?
by d way aint here to fight you,. just stating my point

1 Like

Re: Best Smartphone Cameras Of 2014-Top 7 by decode55(m): 10:12pm On Aug 01, 2014
kowalsky:

just so yu knw, i have never used a tecno device b4..
sold off my iphone 5 2months ago.
is presently using a note 3..
nd fyi the cost of a phone doesnt necessarily translate into functionality and value... dat said, i never compared a tecno device and an iphone. my assertion was to your claim that an iphone front camera is beta dan a tecno's back, dat my friend is a big fat lie.

hav u ever tried using your iphone's camera in the night..?
by d way aint here to fight you,. just stating my point

sorry about my outburst earlier on..

Have you tried using an iphone 5c's camera in the dark? undecided
Re: Best Smartphone Cameras Of 2014-Top 7 by oyewolestephen(m): 10:52pm On Aug 01, 2014
decode55:

First of all, the cash used to purchase an iPhone 5c can comfortably buy as much as 10 undecided of your cheap a55 china piece of crap (which you obviously use)

Ode
man take it easy this is getting too much
Re: Best Smartphone Cameras Of 2014-Top 7 by baseg25(m): 3:59am On Aug 02, 2014
Hmmmmm.
Re: Best Smartphone Cameras Of 2014-Top 7 by baseg25(m): 8:42pm On Aug 03, 2014
Why do u guyz hate tecno , and you they use am.
Re: Best Smartphone Cameras Of 2014-Top 7 by baseg25(m): 10:57am On Dec 26, 2014
Most of yu cndemn tecno , buh am sure that is what yu use.
Re: Best Smartphone Cameras Of 2014-Top 7 by martineverest(m): 11:43am On Dec 26, 2014
All lumias with pureview camera(large sensor,large MP and xeon flash) such as 152,930,1020 and 830 re the best in all ramification.....the xeon flash in lumia makes it d best in low light fotografy,while iphone and others uses LED flash(poor in low lite)

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Don't You Swap Your Old Phone For A Brand New One With MTN Trade-in / Samsung Galaxy A51, Samsung Galaxy M31 and Redmi note 9s / Are Beats By Dre Headphones Worth The Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.