Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,296 members, 7,780,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:54 PM

This Dog Always Defecate In Front Of My Gate (PHOTOS of the dog and shiit ) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This Dog Always Defecate In Front Of My Gate (PHOTOS of the dog and shiit ) (791 Views)

Fuel Tanker Currently On Fire At Lekki Toll Gate... See Photos / Traffic Jam As Container Block The Road Linking To Jakande Gate (photos) / Seun!!we Are Sick And Tired Of Shiit Making Frontpage!!seun!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Dog Always Defecate In Front Of My Gate (PHOTOS of the dog and shiit ) by BoiledCorn: 4:22pm On Jul 31, 2014
This stray dog always shiits in front of my gate in the morning and I have to call an aboki to clear the mess. It is becoming too much. My religious abi superstitious Neighbours advised me to kill the dog by myself, say na winch wey wan soil my bright destiny. Should I do it? Am afraid of killing animals.
Re: This Dog Always Defecate In Front Of My Gate (PHOTOS of the dog and shiit ) by cirmuell(m): 4:54pm On Jul 31, 2014
Boiled corn ko, fried suya ni.

btw, consult your pastor!
Re: This Dog Always Defecate In Front Of My Gate (PHOTOS of the dog and shiit ) by BoiledCorn: 4:55pm On Jul 31, 2014
cirmuell: Boiled corn ko, fried suya ni.

btw, consult your pastor!
what has my pastor got to do with this
Re: This Dog Always Defecate In Front Of My Gate (PHOTOS of the dog and shiit ) by cirmuell(m): 5:00pm On Jul 31, 2014
BoiledCorn: what has my pastor got to do with this
duh undecided ti confirm what your "religious neighbor " said.

(1) (Reply)

. / Crocodile And Shark Fight To Death In Australia Pics / Anita, Pastor Oyakhilome’s Wife, Files For Divorce Over Adultery.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.