Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,873 members, 7,806,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

In The Event Of A Break War, How The Middle Belt Will Align/fare - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In The Event Of A Break War, How The Middle Belt Will Align/fare (18785 Views)

NIGERIA CIVIL WAR : How It Started / We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt / Nigeria In State Of War: How Over 54,000 Nigerians Died Outside The Law Since 99 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In The Event Of A Break War, How The Middle Belt Will Align/fare by jakiedudu(m): 9:05pm On Jul 31, 2014
RUBBISH! angry
Re: In The Event Of A Break War, How The Middle Belt Will Align/fare by EasternLeopard: 9:08pm On Jul 31, 2014
tit: The middle belt groups would unite to ward off any jihad in their land.
They may lose ground initially but as they build alliances, they will recover.
Places like southern borno and southern kaduna would be sparsely inhabited.
Roving bands of men from both sides would decimate any opposing ethnicities they find there.

Lady

You guys will be fighting an armada of African desert tribes trying to escape sahara desert.

Those guys are huge.

Remember that those fulanis who attacked Benue were not the usual fulanis as stated by Benue governor.
Re: In The Event Of A Break War, How The Middle Belt Will Align/fare by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 31, 2014
IdomaLikita: Torkaka, you talk like a Naïve Person!
The SE is about the most Fortified Part of the Country Today!
You find Concrete Storey Buildings and Bunkers from Cities to Villages! Excellent Hiding Place for Snipers!
An Artillery Barrage is unlikely because Batteries have to be set up in MB Territory to achieve effective Range! Where and How will they get that Foothold?
The Sheer Economic Prowess of the East and Coastal Access means they can prosecute the War for as long as they want and unlike during the Civil War, they will take full possession of the Navy this time around, ensuring unhindered maritime Traffic!
The Organized Society in the S.E would also Prevent Chaos which would be a Common factor in the North and MB!
The 1st Side to get weary would be the North as most Productive Young Men would be in the Front instead of their Farms, and the Capacity of the Nigerian and Chadian Govts to keep Supplying Food and other Logistics to the Northern Hordes would be strained! They have Problems of their own, remember?

Air Raids by the North would be Unlikely due to its expensive cost and massive Anti-aircraft defence!

Fortified concrete buildings?? Are you for real??

Let me place reality for you, if at all Nigeria turns to a war zone, kogi and kwara like the op said will be the first focus of the war. The north for obvious reasons will be the aggressor, the west will not be their priority as taking on the west will over stretch them,neither will attacking from taraba will not be viable as it would make no economic scense. Certain elements in kogi will naturally align with the north (I.e nupe, bassa and to an extent igbira), when the battle of kogi is over (which will definitely fall to the north) setting up rocket launchers will be as easy as the ukrainian rebels bringing down the malaysian plane.

Ground troops will not even set foot in the east for it to fall, I hope you all are watching what is happening in the middle east?

Whereas the north has only one central target location when attacking the east (the 5 states are jam packed), attacking the northen cities is a different ball game!!

Eastern Nigeria (igbo states) as viable as it may seem, is a sitting duck as far as mordern warfare is concerned.

Chairman, a fortified state in war is not one with concrete buildings, but one which is difficult to logistically to attack.

1 Like

Re: In The Event Of A Break War, How The Middle Belt Will Align/fare by EasternLeopard: 9:12pm On Jul 31, 2014
tit: The middle belt groups would unite to ward off any jihad in their land.
They may lose ground initially but as they build alliances, they will recover.
Places like southern borno and southern kaduna would be sparsely inhabited.
Roving bands of men from both sides would decimate any opposing ethnicities they find there.

May I ask you

How many Berom villages were protected by Tivs and vice versa

How many Borno Christian villages are protected by MB tribes.

Lady you need manpower and cohension in this war which can be readily found in the South.
Re: In The Event Of A Break War, How The Middle Belt Will Align/fare by AkinEgba: 9:13pm On Jul 31, 2014
torkaka:

Let me place reality for you, if at all Nigeria turns to a war zone, kogi and kwara like the op said will be the first focus of the war. The north for obvious reasons will be the aggressor, the west will not be their priority as taking on the west will over stretch them,neither will attacking from taraba will not be viable as it would make no economic scense. Certain elements in kogi will naturally align with the north (I.e nupe, bassa and to an extent igbira), when the battle of kogi is over (which will definitely fall to the north) setting up rocket launchers will be as easy as the ukrainian rebels bringing down the malaysian plane.

Ground troops will not even set foot in the east for it to fall, I hope you all are watching what is happening in the middle east?

Whereas the north has only one central target location when attacking the east (the 5 states are jam packed), attacking the northen cities is a different ball game!!

Eastern Nigeria (igbo states) as viable as it may seem, is a sitting duck as far as mordern warfare is concerned.

Chairman, a fortified state in war is not one with concrete buildings, but one which is difficult to logistically to attack.

Pray tell what reason does the North have to attack the East? The bulk of the oil is not even in the East. And while the North is doing that the East will sit back and just watch?

You arrogate too much sophistication to the North whereas we know the reverse is the case

5 Likes

Re: In The Event Of A Break War, How The Middle Belt Will Align/fare by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 31, 2014
Only the insecure will create this kind of thread.

This was thÉ same analysis one bearded man from Nnewi made in 1966 and we all know the damages and resultant effect it has on his people. He was a Lt. Col and Military Gov as at then.

Instead of to concentrate on how to secure their own territory should in case of any disintegration, they are here worrying for others. Always crying more than the bereaved.

I didn't mention name o

5 Likes

Re: In The Event Of A Break War, How The Middle Belt Will Align/fare by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 31, 2014
The Hausa/Fulani will have too much to do trying to keep the Core-North Minorities to think of moving Southward. The Fulani Kingdom falls the day Nigeria falls apart. I don't think Kwara has a problem except for Ilorin, but then they are caught in between ethnic groups who have no leanings towards the North. Who says the Nupes and Gbagis will go with the North?

5 Likes

Re: In The Event Of A Break War, How The Middle Belt Will Align/fare by EasternLeopard: 9:19pm On Jul 31, 2014
torkaka:

When the MB is attack the women and children will flee south into Igboland.

That will stirr the Igbos to take up arms and keep the war as far North as possible.

Now imagine what will happen if Igbos raise 10 million soldiers comprising them and other Southern groups who knows that their survival defends on winning the war.

Son face reality

That army will keep the war as far North as possible and push back the invading horde if it goes offensive.

2 Likes

Re: In The Event Of A Break War, How The Middle Belt Will Align/fare by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 31, 2014
EasternLeopard:

That will stirr the Igbos to take up arms and keep the war as far North as possible.

Now imagine what will happen if Igbos raise 10 million soldiers comprising them and other Southern groups who knows that their survival defends on winning the war.

Son face reality

That army will keep the war as far North as possible and push back the invading horde if it goes offensive.

Chief, face the harsh reality, the location of the igbo states makes the region a sitting duck!!

More than any other group, they need alliances!! Don't for a second be deceived by the concrete fortification LOL

2 Likes

Re: In The Event Of A Break War, How The Middle Belt Will Align/fare by EasternLeopard: 9:28pm On Jul 31, 2014
torkaka:

Chief, face the harsh reality, the location of the igbo states makes the region a sitting duck!!

More than any other group, they need alliances!! Don't for a second be deceived by the concrete fortification LOL

One thing that gives me joy is that your fellow MBs are reading my viewpoint and are not opposing but some telling you to rethink

May I ask you

How many chibok christians have other MB tribes gone to save.

3 Likes

Re: In The Event Of A Break War, How The Middle Belt Will Align/fare by EasternLeopard: 9:28pm On Jul 31, 2014
torkaka:

One thing that gives me joy is that your fellow MBs are reading my viewpoint and are not opposing but some telling you to rethink

May I ask you

How many chibok christians have order MB tribes gone to save.
Re: In The Event Of A Break War, How The Middle Belt Will Align/fare by kettykin: 9:29pm On Jul 31, 2014
EasternLeopard:

Son face reality

Do you think igbos will fight with much human soldiers or will refine some of the war technology like the ogbunigwe, rocket launchers etc
Re: In The Event Of A Break War, How The Middle Belt Will Align/fare by EasternLeopard: 9:31pm On Jul 31, 2014
kettykin:
Do you think igbos will fight with much human soldiers or will refine some of the war technology like the ogbunigwe, rocket launchers etc

Population and Technology we will deploy

3 Likes

Re: In The Event Of A Break War, How The Middle Belt Will Align/fare by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 31, 2014
EasternLeopard:

May I ask you

How many chibok christians have order MB tribes gone to save.

Why should the MB go to save them? What was fedora hat man elected for??

2 Likes

Re: In The Event Of A Break War, How The Middle Belt Will Align/fare by AkinEgba: 9:36pm On Jul 31, 2014
enigmaotr: The Hausa/Fulani will have too much to do trying to keep the Core-North Minorities to think of moving Southward. The Fulani Kingdom falls the day Nigeria falls apart.

Thank you. End of story
Re: In The Event Of A Break War, How The Middle Belt Will Align/fare by IdomaLikita: 9:37pm On Jul 31, 2014
spikesC:

You're missing a vital variable in 21st century warfare.
International support.

Trust me, this war is going to be awful if it ever happens. We're looking at religious conflicts here.
Massive weapon sales. Islamic extremists versus superpowers.
One side who likes to fight, and the other who wants to sell weapons.

The Arab and Muslim extremists should never be ruled out. Look at what is happening in Syria and other middle east countries. Rebels from far away countries just come and join the fight.

That is what is going to happen in Nigeria if care is not taken. The war needs to end as soon as it starts, else we risk unending rivalry between the super powers and the extremists, ALL IN OUR LAND.

Indeed International Support plays a role, and even in that regard, expect the SE, SW and SS to enjoy this! Reasons below:
1. The Decimation of Muslims in CAR did not evoke any material response from the Global Mujahideens in favour of Seleka! The Palestinian Situation nko, how many Arabs have poured into Gaza to fight? The black man would be left to fight on his own!!

2. Resources: whoever has the Gold, makes the rules! Oil lies in the South, and Southern Armies control it! Only a Hopeless country would align with a North that has no resources to offer in exchange! Who do you think buys Oil from the Iraqi Govt today when Kirkuk lies in the hands of ISIS and so are its huge refineries? As much as the Countries would want us to believe they offer support based on religious and ideological grounds,truth is,interest determines allegiance! So we expect a strong international fervour in the South!

3. Diaspora: The Igbos have a formidable diaspora whose contribution both material and otherwise would quickly swing the war in their favour! So have the Yorubas!

in all of this, the equation remains the same. A Formidable South, A Desperate North and a Desolate Middle!

12 Likes

Re: In The Event Of A Break War, How The Middle Belt Will Align/fare by EasternLeopard: 9:38pm On Jul 31, 2014
torkaka:

Why should the MB go to save them? What was fedora hat man elected for??

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Shutup you guys lack manpower

There is Civilian JTF

Why not deploy MB boys to help out as patriotic citizens.
Re: In The Event Of A Break War, How The Middle Belt Will Align/fare by kettykin: 9:43pm On Jul 31, 2014
Any body with an unbiased view of the last civil war with a neutral stand point will know how the next civil war with soviet union I.e Russia and Britain remaining neutral and even with Egypt and Arab backing the north and Israel backing the east.

With oil barrels traded for iron domes, drones, missile and rocket launchers, with a refined ogbunigwe fitted to drones.

The last civil war had one ogbunigwe bomb that was well deployed finishing a whole division of the Nigerian army and sending murtala Muhammed to exhile to London until the civil war ended

5 Likes

Re: In The Event Of A Break War, How The Middle Belt Will Align/fare by Ahuitzotl: 9:43pm On Jul 31, 2014
torkaka:

My friend keep quiet, the north is not as tech savvy as you make them to be, heck they are not even literate how much more of setting 'seige weapons' to strafe the east.In any event of a war the side closer to the sea has the advantage of supplies and logistics.Igbos are brilliant busines strategists therefore we make good military planners and tacticians.The MB has a predominant flat terrain and so it will be nice for tank warfare,we just wonder what supply line will the north get through their armour and artillery to the south......the sahara??.Igbos need to turn the MB into a buffer zone and that will be easy as we push our American made armour from the ports up to confluence of the Niger....

4 Likes

Re: In The Event Of A Break War, How The Middle Belt Will Align/fare by AkinEgba: 9:51pm On Jul 31, 2014
IdomaLikita:

Indeed International Support plays a role, and even in that regard, expect the SE, SW and SS to enjoy this! Reasons below:
1. The Decimation of Muslims in CAR did not evoke any material response from the Global Mujahideens in favour of Seleka! The Palestinian Situation nko, how many Arabs have poured into Gaza to fight? The black man would be left to fight on his own!!

2. Resources: whoever has the Gold, makes the rules! Oil lies in the South, and Southern Armies control it! Only a Hopeless country would align with a North that has no resources to offer in exchange! Who do you think buys Oil from the Iraqi Govt today when Kirkuk lies in the hands of ISIS and so are its huge refineries? As much as the Countries would want us to believe they offer support based on religious and ideological grounds,truth is,interest determines allegiance! So we expect a strong international fervour in the South!

3. Diaspora: The Igbos have a formidable diaspora whose contribution both material and otherwise would quickly swing the war in their favour! So have the Yorubas!

in all of this, the equation remains the same. A Formidable South, A Desperate North and a Desolate Middle!

Correct. May I also add that the so-called arabs are not really fighting a war. They are just bands of terrorist groups all still dependent on ammunition from the west

See below what a Yoruba Prof said about Igbos in American and war financing (emphasis on the colored portion)

Nigerians In Diaspora Remit $1.7 billion Home Yearly
From Simeon Nwakaudu, Makurdi

NIGERIANS in the Diaspora remit over $1.7 billion yearly to family members and friends at home, an avenue of finance that can be exploited by the Federal Government for national development.

This disclosure was made by Prof. Toyin Falola of the University of Texas, Austin, United States (U.S.), during a public lecture he delivered at the Benue State University, Makurdi on Thursday.

Speaking on the topic "Citizens at Home, Citizens Abroad and the Globalisation of Knowledge," Falola declared that Nigerians in the Diaspora make huge remittances that could be translated to the good of the nation annually.

Falola, who was invested with the Julius Nyerere Professorial Chair of Modern African History by the Vice Chancellor of the university, Prof. Paul Akase Sorkaa, on the same day, disclosed that during the Olusegun Obasanjo administration, he suggested the introduction of a Diaspora Tax for Nigerians abroad, especially in the West, as their contribution to national development.

However, he stated that such a tax might be impracticable because of the challenges of corruption and the application of resources that may accrue there from.

He said: "If the Nigerian Civil War had taken place 20 years after the time it took place, it would have lasted more than three years because the Igbo in United States alone can finance the entire civil war."

Falola noted that several countries of the world have taken advantage of their large Diaspora communities to finance development back home, saying that Nigeria should do the same.

He stated that the State of Israel came into being and was nurtured into the technological giant it is today through the financial contributions of its Diaspora community in the U.S.

Falola also cited the Philippines as a country where highly qualified nurses are trained and sent out to work in other countries and pay Diaspora taxes to their home country for its growth.

He regretted that in Africa, the situation is such that highly qualified professionals were trained only for them to migrate to other developed nations, due to harsh economic realities, where they contribute to strengthen the economies of their host countries.

The don stated that Africa lost 13 million of its citizens to the developed world through slavery, while the harsh economic realities of the Structural Adjustment Programme (SAP) drove another 15 million to Western countries in the 1980s.

Falola said: "I am proposing the practical and academic integration of Africa with its Diaspora citizens in many ways that ideas, goods and people can freely circulate for the upliftment of all so that we can move to the centre of world history."

In his remarks, Prof. Sorkaa said the university was moving towards collaborating with the Nigerian intelligentsia in the Diaspora to develop a stronger academic environment that would help the nation.
https://www.nairaland.com/369012/nigeria-beware-igbos-wealth-u.s

4 Likes

Re: In The Event Of A Break War, How The Middle Belt Will Align/fare by kettykin: 9:53pm On Jul 31, 2014
torkaka:

It is rather the lack of thick jungles and caves in the north that has made the north prone to aerial bombardments. The east is bounded by thick impermeable jungles and rivers.

One way to finish the north is to blow up the dams and water storage supply routes that would force them to flee the cities for rural areas for water

6 Likes

Re: In The Event Of A Break War, How The Middle Belt Will Align/fare by ignis: 9:54pm On Jul 31, 2014
When will the war erupt?

1 Like

Re: In The Event Of A Break War, How The Middle Belt Will Align/fare by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 31, 2014
IdomaLikita:

You must be a poor student of history to think western international support will favour the SW, SE and SS.

On the contrary, it is the support from the islamic jihadist that will ultimately count, recent events have shown that where ever the west steps in, those places head deeper into crisis and eventually fall to the islamist, Iraq, Libya, Syria, Somalia, Afghanistan come to mind!!

There's a new frontier in warfare now, quit playing the ostrich and get yourself in tune with evolving events around the world!

Nigeria has the largest muslim population in Africa, and I bet you, in the event of instability, the islamist will have a field day. What ISIS is presently doing in iraq and syria will look like child's play.

CAR as you mentioned has a small muslim population with not oil, Nigeria on the other hand, has lots of oil with a staggering muslim number!

WESTERN COUNTRIES WILL PLAY FROM AFAR!!

1 Like

Re: In The Event Of A Break War, How The Middle Belt Will Align/fare by Descartes: 9:59pm On Jul 31, 2014
saintneo: Hmmm......alliances......nna we no want fight again

but in any case we(Igbo people) will defend ourselves against the enemy, alliance or no alliance
Gbam!! cool

1 Like

Re: In The Event Of A Break War, How The Middle Belt Will Align/fare by IdomaLikita: 10:02pm On Jul 31, 2014
torkaka:

How many Conflicts in Africa this Year have Rockets Played a Decisive factor?

How many Rockets can the North Fire into the East?(Consider the Cost of One)

How fast will their Conquest of Kogi be? Considering that Igalas are very Tough Guys and their Proximity to the Idomas in Benue State would Invariably Draw them into the Conflict.

Sir, a Well Positioned GPMG and AAG can hold off a Hundred Men for weeks until mortar fire is used to soften that location!

Eastern Generals are not Dumb enough to allow the North come close to their Borders before launching an Attack! Most Eastern soldiers would be based in the Kogi you mentioned to keep the North at Bay!
An Incursion into Eastern Territory is already a recipe for defeat and they WILL NOT just let that happen!
They will Dig in and wait a good Kms in Kogi territory!
The North striking too hard at kogi may open up their Eastern flank to attacks through Taraba, Jos and Bauchi!
Their topography even makes it easier for MB guerrilla fighters to Ride Fast, hit some cities and retreat!

Ukraine and Middle East no be Africa! Use South Sudan and CAR as your examples! They are closer to home!

4 Likes

Re: In The Event Of A Break War, How The Middle Belt Will Align/fare by AkinEgba: 10:07pm On Jul 31, 2014
torkaka:

You must be a poor student of history to think western international support will favour the SW, SE and SS.

On the contrary, it is the support from the islamic jihadist that will ultimately count, recent events have shown that where ever the west steps in, those places head deeper into crisis and eventually fall to the islamist, Iraq, Libya, Syria, Somalia, Afghanistan come to mind!!

There's a new frontier in warfare now, quit playing the ostrich and get yourself in tune with evolving events around the world!

Nigeria has the largest muslim population in Africa, and I bet you, in the event of instability, the islamist will have a field day. What ISIS is presently doing in iraq and syria will look like child's play.

CAR as you mentioned has a small muslim population with not oil, Nigeria on the other hand, has lots of oil with a staggering muslim number!

Dundie, Nigeria's oil is not attractive to the Arabs. They have enough of their own. On the contrary the oil is attractive to the West, at least Europe, and to China. These people will support the one on whose backyard the oil is found. Moreover as Idomalikita said, give examples with events closer home than not.

6 Likes

Re: In The Event Of A Break War, How The Middle Belt Will Align/fare by rigarmortis: 10:08pm On Jul 31, 2014
You see, this is the reason i dont encourage mass sale of weed, i love weed like the average dude, i indulge from time to time, but sellers should be careful who they sell to, not everyone enjoys the high in peace.

Some take a few puffs and they come up with wild ideas, like mr OP, or they start to "reason ahead" like a particular poster here, some even turn into prophets of doom while others turn into seasoned and excellent military tacticians from their usual timid and humble sh1t eating grin faced nature.

I say no more indiscriminate selling of ganja in university premises......

No more

5 Likes

Re: In The Event Of A Break War, How The Middle Belt Will Align/fare by tit(f): 10:10pm On Jul 31, 2014
ignis: When will the war erupt?
january 15, 2015
Re: In The Event Of A Break War, How The Middle Belt Will Align/fare by Nnewi1stSon: 10:11pm On Jul 31, 2014
torkaka:

I thought you were learned, but this post proved otherwise to me, tell me does the oil belong to the Muslims??

5 Likes

Re: In The Event Of A Break War, How The Middle Belt Will Align/fare by IGBOSON1: 10:12pm On Jul 31, 2014
0rlando0woh:
Why must Nigeria remain one under whatever circumstances?
Are we slaves or animals?
What kind of useless mentality is this?

^^^He's obviously one of the minuscule few chopping life and enjoying one Nigeria! Maybe he or a relative is in gov't or has juicy contracts gotten through man-know-man and tribal affiliations!

7 Likes

Re: In The Event Of A Break War, How The Middle Belt Will Align/fare by Descartes: 10:14pm On Jul 31, 2014
0rlando0woh:
This guy you are a big fool raving around!
Tell me one move the Yorubas have made towards secession or even regionalism, even in the confab they only played lip service to regionalism, you fools never pushed for it!
One Yoruba fool said he wanted every region to control its resources EXCEPT oil, another Yoruba fool said he wanted regionalism with Lagos given a special status (i.e. Continue to be developed with resources from across Nigeria) is any of those two proposals true regionalism?
You îdiots keep screaming about how you called for regionalism without any support, but I keep looking for where and when you actually did that without seeing anything!
Typical Yorubas talking from both sides of their mouths! Begin to direct all your insults and frustration to your Yoruba brothers because they never, I repeat, they NEVER called for regionalism?
Nna, Don't mind the stinking hypocrisy of Ndiofe angry

6 Likes

Re: In The Event Of A Break War, How The Middle Belt Will Align/fare by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 31, 2014
IdomaLikita:

How many Conflicts in Africa this Year have Rockets Played a Decisive factor?

How many Rockets can the North Fire into the East?(Consider the Cost of One)

How fast will their Conquest of Kogi be? Considering that Igalas are very Tough Guys and their Proximity to the Idomas in Benue State would Invariably Draw them into the Conflict.

Sir, a Well Positioned GPMG and AAG can hold off a Hundred Men for weeks until mortar fire is used to soften that location!

Eastern Generals are not Dumb enough to allow the North come close to their Borders before launching an Attack! Most Eastern soldiers would be based in the Kogi you mentioned to keep the North at Bay!
An Incursion into Eastern Territory is already a recipe for defeat and they WILL NOT just let that happen!
They will Dig in and wait a good Kms in Kogi territory!
The North striking too hard at kogi may open up their Eastern flank to attacks through Taraba, Jos and Bauchi!
Their topography even makes it easier for MB guerrilla fighters to Ride Fast, hit some cities and retreat!

Ukraine and Middle East no be Africa! Use South Sudan and CAR as your examples! They are closer to home!

Quit deceiving yourselves and basking in self illusioned fantasies, the greatest disservice you can do to yourself is to think that western nations or some igbo generals will cushion the effects of the castrophe that will happen if Nigeria erupts!!

It is in your interest, and that of every other dreamer here that the country does not get to a point where it is in disarray. Even America does not fancy the thoughts of the largest muslim nation in Africa going haywire right now!!

I hope you are aware that Nigeria falls into ISIS 5 year plan, and nothing will give the jihadist more joy than a war breaking out in Nigeria.

Eastern Nigeria will turn to homs in a matter of days when war breaks out!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Osinabjo, Amaechi, Dogara At 3rd Annual Conference Of African Maritime / Promotion Scandal: Olusegun Awolowo Forged Letter From SGF's Office - Reps / Men In Red Agbada Hail Atiku In Adamawa (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.