Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

In The Event Of A Break War, How The Middle Belt Will Align/fare - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In The Event Of A Break War, How The Middle Belt Will Align/fare (18788 Views)

NIGERIA CIVIL WAR : How It Started / We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt / Nigeria In State Of War: How Over 54,000 Nigerians Died Outside The Law Since 99 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In The Event Of A Break War, How The Middle Belt Will Align/fare by myproperty(m): 10:09am On Aug 01, 2014
If these war actually happens. There would be a lot of alliances. I believe the middlebelt would not want to go with the hausa-fulani( the sentiments against the hausa -fulani is damn too high in the north than even in the south). in the event of the said war, after alliances the middle belt and the southern part of nigeria may stand together as a country. remember a Tiv man by name Major Gideon Orkar wanted to do that in a failed coup attempt. The yorubas, Igbos, south-south and middle belt including southern kaduna may form a united country .The christian dominated tribe in the north would definately want alliance with the south and the south would also need them because of economic reasons(agriculture). If I have my way the hausa-fulani should be a country and other part of Nigeria made another country.
Every other tribe in Nigeria thinks and acts like Nigerians except the Hausa-fulani. Every other tribe want peace and are accomodating and can tolerate others culture and religion even if his brother is of other religion.

What a progressive and peaceful nation this country would be without the hausa-fulani.
This is purely my belief and my wish. it may never come to pass because thoughts are different from realities expecially what an individual can not influence.

5 Likes

Re: In The Event Of A Break War, How The Middle Belt Will Align/fare by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 01, 2014
EasternLeopard:

Two armouries were built in Abia and Bayelsa states during Ihejirika's era to house heavy weapons stockpiled in the North that were being sold secretly to BH.

Bloddy liar, a brigade barracks was built in ohafia, abia state!!
Re: In The Event Of A Break War, How The Middle Belt Will Align/fare by abdulkayus(m): 10:12am On Aug 01, 2014
Ahuitzotl: [b] In other words Southwest will play the role of Belgium in the WWI but we all know how that turned out as Belgium instead became the war-theatre of two WWs,in this context,the north will be wary of leaving their most important supply route in the treachourous hands of the yorobars and so will seek to control their own destiny by taking charge of not only the route but AREAS in the perimeter of that route up to Illorin,their headquaters in the south..They will aim to secure it by seeking a mutual detente with the igbos thus isolating the yorobars from any potential assistance...The igbos will also seek to establishing bufferzones which they will control in the middle belt in that mutual detente with the North...So the North will have to choose two options
1,Sharing their rights to the middle belt with the igbos with a view of isolating and subjugating the yorobars with their rich arable land and proximity to the coast:A vital requisite for developing nations
2 Be involved with a war of attrition with the igbos on the middle belt with the precarious situation having their most vital supply route via Southwest in no man's land.....And also prone to commando attacks from the igbos via the mid west corridor...
Which would you choose?[/b]

LOL dis guy u make me laff. Wat did u turn yoruba ppl to? Mind u this is nt 1967, d Hausa has lost many allies in nigeria cos of their wahala. Don't d Yorubas will hav anything to do wit dem rather dey will fighr for their own too. The hausas has nt even finish first wit d northern minorities talkless of thinkin of comin to d sw or se. The northern minorities are warrior and fearless ppl, they are even d one that fought biafra war more. So think of wat will happen wen nprthern minorities collude together agaisnt d core north hausas, guy it will be bloody.
And to OP pls stop misleading ppl that there are hausas on kwara state, truly we hav fulani bt dey hav been yorubanised they no call theirselves fulani again bt yoruba. And even nigeria is to divide I dont tjink kwara or ilorin will go wit d north. the nupe may go wit dem bt ilorin and other yoruba will nt. They all knw wat will happen if dey go wit dem the discrimination will nt be small, dey are even e periencin it nw talkless of wen dey are as a nation tofther. They will rather go wit their yoruba sw and form a homogeneous coubtry together wit southern kogi. Or dey will form a ntion of middlebelters wit kogi, benue, plateau and maybe some part of taraba and nassarawa.
To me I dont even think there will be fightin if Nigeria is to divide. There is goin to be peaceful seperation.

3 Likes

Re: In The Event Of A Break War, How The Middle Belt Will Align/fare by EasternLeopard: 10:12am On Aug 01, 2014
torkaka:

For your information, jews are the most racist people on earth and blacks are at the down ladder of their order.

Try and read about how ethiopian jews are treated by isreal!!

Isreal- support? You make me laugh

Racist Nation you call Israel

And someone said some of GEJ body guard are Israelis

And they helped Biafrans during the early hours of the war

And they helped Idi Amin until when he bleeped up and his Bleep up was treated

Pls study those Jews again.

1 Like

Re: In The Event Of A Break War, How The Middle Belt Will Align/fare by EasternLeopard: 10:16am On Aug 01, 2014
torkaka:

Bloddy liar, a brigade barracks was built in ohafia, abia state!!

You are free to doubt

But it was on NTA news

I watched it

Hahahahahaha

Guy stop living in the past
Re: In The Event Of A Break War, How The Middle Belt Will Align/fare by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 01, 2014
EasternLeopard:

You are free to doubt

But it was on NTA news

I watched it

Hahahahahaha

Guy stop living in the past

My friend, ohafia barracks was re-established for the newly established 14 brigade of the nigerian army with sub units in akwa ibom and ebonyi!

You don't even know the formations in your area yet you come here singing military power!!
Re: In The Event Of A Break War, How The Middle Belt Will Align/fare by EasternLeopard: 10:40am On Aug 01, 2014
torkaka:

My friend, ohafia barracks was re-established for the newly established 14 brigade of the nigerian army with sub units in akwa ibom and ebonyi!

You don't even know the formations in your area yet you come here singing military power!!

And you think an armoury was not built inside of it

Ok keep holding unto your view.
Re: In The Event Of A Break War, How The Middle Belt Will Align/fare by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 01, 2014
I heard Ihejirika built an armoury in Abia state, heard it somehow from the military base in my village in Obingwa when I visited last December.
My bosom friend in d army (yes, we shared room together in our house before he joined army) told me a lot of tins happened during Ihejirika's time that the North got very annoyed, he made mention of hardcore weapons being shifted shout, dunno what he meant, but he talked like tins really happened.

But that's none of my business.

3 Likes

Re: In The Event Of A Break War, How The Middle Belt Will Align/fare by EasternLeopard: 10:59am On Aug 01, 2014
Normality: I heard Ihejirika built an armoury in Abia state, heard it somehow from the military base in my village in Obingwa when I visited last December.
My bosom friend in d army (yes, we shared room together in our house before he joined army) told me a lot of tins happened during Ihejirika's time that the North got very annoyed, he made mention of hardcore weapons being shifted shout, dunno what he meant, but he talked like tins really happened.

But that's none of my business.

Leave him

He doesn't know why the North despise Ihejirika

What OBJ couldn't do, he did

He built not just an armoury in Abia state but also a 9000 capacity cantonement in Bayelsa with sufficient armoury.

That's why guys like me expect Mininah to build a military industry in the South if possible in Akwa Ibom especially Annang region.

2 Likes

Re: In The Event Of A Break War, How The Middle Belt Will Align/fare by Safari29: 11:08am On Aug 01, 2014
You guys are bluffing. Yorubas own Nigeria. only Yorubas can break Nigeria if they're ready. and that's is not happening soon

2 Likes

Re: In The Event Of A Break War, How The Middle Belt Will Align/fare by Rich4god(m): 11:10am On Aug 01, 2014
SMH... Guys thinking war is like eating rice and beans...
Re: In The Event Of A Break War, How The Middle Belt Will Align/fare by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 01, 2014
EasternLeopard:

Leave him

He built not just an armoury in Abia state but also a 9000 capacity cantonement in Bayelsa with sufficient armoury.

That's why guys like me expect Mininah to build a military industry in the South if possible in Akwa Ibom especially Annang region.

I repeat, ihejirika re-established a barracks for the 14 brigade with units in akwa ibom and ebonyi.

Let me even take you to the airforce, of the four NAF commands, non is in the south east (makurdi, kaduna, yenegoa and ikeja) and of the 33 units under these four commands, only one unit out of thirty three is located in the east (enugu).

It doesn't end there, of the 13 NAF bases in the country, 8 are in the north, 2 in the south south, 2 in the south west and 1 in the south east (also enugu)

Instead of chest beating online, go to your region and really look at what is on ground!

Putting it to you in black and white, of the four NAF commands in the country;

The MB (makurdi) has one
The SS (yenogoa) has one
The SW (ikeja) has one
The north (kaduna) has one

The south east? Nothing, zero air power!! That's the stark reality!!
Re: In The Event Of A Break War, How The Middle Belt Will Align/fare by kettykin: 11:18am On Aug 01, 2014
EasternLeopard:

Leave him

why annag Region of all places
Re: In The Event Of A Break War, How The Middle Belt Will Align/fare by EasternLeopard: 11:27am On Aug 01, 2014
kettykin:

why annag Region of all places

Annang region is close to the ocean water that divides Akwa Ibom and Cross River

It means the industry will also build water war weapons vessels submarines etc alongside air and land weapons.

They are pro-Igbo

It is close to Igboland

Besides it will bring less suspicion and resistance by those who fear Igbos

4 Likes

Re: In The Event Of A Break War, How The Middle Belt Will Align/fare by kettykin: 11:34am On Aug 01, 2014
EasternLeopard:

Annang region is close to the ocean water that divides Akwa Ibom and Cross River

It means the industry will also build water war weapons vessels submarines etc alongside air and land weapons.

They are pro-Igbo

It is close to Igboland

Besides it will bring less suspicion and resistance by those who fear Igbos

I am sorry my bad , i never knew all these while about Annang region only knew the people existed side by side with Ibibio and i understand Ikot Ekpene is Annang but was not sure about Ikot Abasi which is Ibibio, which is close to Opobo where the current Army Chief (COAS K. Miniman) comes from
Re: In The Event Of A Break War, How The Middle Belt Will Align/fare by EasternLeopard: 11:56am On Aug 01, 2014
kettykin:

I am sorry my bad , i never knew all these while about Annang region only knew the people existed side by side with Ibibio and i understand Ikot Ekpene is Annang but was not sure about Ikot Abasi which is Ibibio, which is close to Opobo where the current Army Chief (COAS K. Miniman) comes from

Thanks

Another reason why I suggested Annang instead of a more Southernly place

Is because

It time of war, the industry won't be easily captured because it is close to the hinterland

But placing it in a place like Bonny, will make it easier to fall to enemy invasion the way Enugu fell to Federal side.

3 Likes

Re: In The Event Of A Break War, How The Middle Belt Will Align/fare by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 01, 2014
EasternLeopard:

Thanks

Another reason why I suggested Annang instead of a more Southernly place

Is because

It time of war, the industry won't be easily captured because it is close to the hinterland

But placing it in a place like Bonny, will make it easier to fall to enemy invasion the way Enugu fell to Federal side.

Again, dwelling on assumptions and fantasies, I showed you the structure of the nigerian airforce and how the south east is screwed. Let me also inform you that nigeria's defence industry which produces a riflle similiar to AK 47, SMG, GPMG, LAR as well as APC's and bullet proof vests is located in kaduna.

Again, seperate reality from from fantasy!!
Re: In The Event Of A Break War, How The Middle Belt Will Align/fare by EasternLeopard: 12:16pm On Aug 01, 2014
torkaka:

Again, dwelling on assumptions and fantasies, I showed you the structure of the nigerian airforce and how the south east is screwed. Let me also inform you that nigeria's defence industry which produces a riflle similiar to AK 47, SMG, GPMG, LAR as well as APC's and bullet proof vests is located in kaduna.

Again, seperate reality from from fantasy!!

Kaduna industry was built before the civil war

Even Ojukwu played a role during its formative age.

My friend

One thing in life is that if you keep talking somebody in position of authority might listern

That is why guys like me talk of building an all purpose arms industry

It shouldn't be surprised if somebody some day builds one in the SE/SS axis.
Re: In The Event Of A Break War, How The Middle Belt Will Align/fare by kheart(m): 12:20pm On Aug 01, 2014
IdomaLikita: Torkaka, you talk like a Naïve Person!
The SE is about the most Fortified Part of the Country Today!
You find Concrete Storey Buildings and Bunkers from Cities to Villages! Excellent Hiding Place for Snipers!
An Artillery Barrage is unlikely because Batteries have to be set up in MB Territory to achieve effective Range! Where and How will they get that Foothold?
The Sheer Economic Prowess of the East and Coastal Access means they can prosecute the War for as long as they want and unlike during the Civil War, they will take full possession of the Navy this time around, ensuring unhindered maritime Traffic!
The Organized Society in the S.E would also Prevent Chaos which would be a Common factor in the North and MB!
The 1st Side to get weary would be the North as most Productive Young Men would be in the Front instead of their Farms, and the Capacity of the Nigerian and Chadian Govts to keep Supplying Food and other Logistics to the Northern Hordes would be strained! They have Problems of their own, remember?

Air Raids by the North would be Unlikely due to its expensive cost and massive Anti-aircraft defence!
jack bauer will shoot d final episode of 24 in nnewi.

1 Like

Re: In The Event Of A Break War, How The Middle Belt Will Align/fare by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 01, 2014
EasternLeopard:

Kaduna industry was built before the civil war

Even Ojukwu played a role during its formative age.

My friend

One thing in life is that if you keep talking somebody in position of authority might listern

That is why guys like me talk of building an all purpose arms industry

It shouldn't be surprised if somebody some day builds one in the SE/SS axis.

So in a nut shell, the military might of the south east revolves round what some guy might do one day as against what's factually on ground

END OF DISCUSSION!!

2 Likes

Re: In The Event Of A Break War, How The Middle Belt Will Align/fare by EasternLeopard: 12:32pm On Aug 01, 2014
torkaka:

So in a nut shell, the military might of the south east revolves round what some guy might do one day as against what's factually on ground

END OF DISCUSSION!!

The only military industry in Nigeria is in Kaduna. That I won't deny because I believe in telling myself and people the truth unlike you

That is why

I am ringing it to the ears of SS/SE to consider using this opportunity to build an all purpose military industry in conjunction with private firms and higher institutions.

But as for acquisition of weapons

Biafrans and ND can exchange oil for weapons just as they did during the days of militancy.
Re: In The Event Of A Break War, How The Middle Belt Will Align/fare by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 01, 2014
EasternLeopard:

The only military industry in Nigeria is in Kaduna. That I won't deny because I believe in telling myself and people the truth unlike you

That is why

I am ringing it to the ears of SS/SE to consider using this opportunity to build an all purpose military industry in conjunction with private firms and higher institutions.

But as for acquisition of weapons

Biafrans and ND can exchange oil for weapons just as they did during the days of militancy.

Is that the only truth you have learnt today? What of the airforce structure? Does it not scare you that the SE remains the only region without a command?
I have noticed how you stylishly draw the ND to your corner, that clearly shows you know the truth but deliberately shy away from it!!
Re: In The Event Of A Break War, How The Middle Belt Will Align/fare by saintikechi(m): 12:45pm On Aug 01, 2014
akumada1: We in benue will align with the east.
do u mean south east?
Re: In The Event Of A Break War, How The Middle Belt Will Align/fare by EasternLeopard: 12:47pm On Aug 01, 2014
torkaka:

Is that the only truth you have learnt today? What of the airforce structure? Does it not scare you that the SE remains the only region without a command?
I have noticed how you stylishly draw the ND to your corner, that clearer shows you know the truth but deliberately shy away from it!!

If you study my comments

You will realise I am a realists

When war breaks out

Oil will be exchanged for weapons

This was the mistake Ojukwu made with the Soviets which the militants avoided.

When war erupts Biafrans/ND will exchange oil for weapons.
Re: In The Event Of A Break War, How The Middle Belt Will Align/fare by Kponkwem(m): 1:09pm On Aug 01, 2014
EasternLeopard:

You see

You don't know military history

In the last civil war

Israel supported Biafra

It was when their war erupted against the Arabs did they left Biafra to repel Arab agression

Unfortunately

Biafra war ended before theirs

Israel vs Arab 1967 - 1970

Biafra vs Nigeria 1967 - 1970

That is why guys like me believe God stopped Biafra by distracting Israel for the sake of the Middle Belts Christians.

That is why every true Biafran will never abandon MB just the way we never abandoned the Ijaws.

You are very correct. In any case, I see no reason why the South East leaders should not right now openly seek cooperation with Isreal which will attract USA alliance too. During the Nigerian Civil War, Isreal and France were the only super powers that gave Biafra subtle support.

Isreal was hampered in entering fully for Biafra because it faced an international conflict against seven Arab states in 1967 which it defeated and claimed their lands.

But you can see that Isreal did well to secure basic infrastructure in Biafra. We can see the defences that protected factories, water facilities, hospitals, bunkers etc from being completely destroyed.

Every time I see Golden Guinea Breweries, Umiahia, Premier Farms, Enugu, Obowo Farm Settlements, Trans Amadi Industrial Layout PH and Obudu Cattle Ranch and others which were defended by Isreali technology despite heavy shelling, I bless the Isrealis.

2 Likes

Re: In The Event Of A Break War, How The Middle Belt Will Align/fare by EasternLeopard: 1:12pm On Aug 01, 2014
Kponkwem:

You very correct. In any case, I see no reason why the South East leaders should not openly seek cooperation with Isreal.
In USA several groups are showing support to Isreal against Hamas terrorist (provided innocent people are spared). During the Nigerian Civil War, Isreal and France were the only super powers that gave Biafra subtle support.

Isreal was hampered in entering fully for Biafra because it faced an international conflict against seven Arab states in 1967 which it defeated and claimed their lands.

But you can see that Isreal did well to secure basic infrastructure in Biafra. We can see the defences that protected factories, water facilities, hospitals, bunkers etc from being completely destroyed.

God bless

He doesn't know history of Nigeria uncivil war
Re: In The Event Of A Break War, How The Middle Belt Will Align/fare by TabletMan: 1:29pm On Aug 01, 2014
EasternLeopard:

You see

You don't know military history

In the last civil war

Israel supported Biafra

It was when their war erupted against the Arabs did they left Biafra to repel Arab agression

Unfortunately

Biafra war ended before theirs

Israel vs Arab 1967 - 1970

Biafra vs Nigeria 1967 - 1970

That is why guys like me believe God stopped Biafra by distracting Israel for the sake of the Middle Belts Christians.

That is why every true Biafran will never abandon MB just the way we never abandoned the Ijaws.
Guy what Nonsense are u typing?
What's our business with Mb and Ijaw people?
Have u not learn your lesson or do u want to learn it in a hard way again?
Don't u follow ijaw programs to see how they view Igbo, hausa and Yoruba people?
Don't u know ijaw view you the same way he view an hausa man?
Stop attaching us with people who don't need us.
All that you're typing here is fantasy that will never be reality.
Desist from attaching us with ND.

@Topic... Let us not give ourselves unnecessary hope. If there is going to be any war, it is definitely not going to be on any iGbo territory. Cos no matter how weak,primitive, local, and typical we are(as suggested by other tribe) we are going to defend ourselves against any form of aggressors with their alliance.
That we did it before and failed does not mean we are afraid of the known or the unknown, it does not mean that we are afraid to fight and die again, it does not mean that we are going to fail if we try again.

In my own opinion, I don't think we are likely to give any form of support to MB even they are been ransacked by the jihadist. Happyjoe has already gave good reason for that.

2 Likes

Re: In The Event Of A Break War, How The Middle Belt Will Align/fare by huptin(m): 2:23pm On Aug 01, 2014
AkinEgba:

Of course. Keep in mind also that they would not only sell weapons, but they will also prevent the islamization of their ''Christian brothers''

Just as they are protecting their christain brothers in Iraq? you people always think that one plus one will always be two. You think Isreal and America have your time, when they have bigger issues to think about? One major knowledge i derived from Major general Alex Madiebo book on the Biafran war is that all postulations and assumptions before a major war can be wrong.

Many people thought the advanced christian countries would come to Biafra's aid during the civil war, and the biafran propagandist also tried to paint the war as a moslem - christain war in the hope that this would jolt the western world to their side.

What eventually happened? The western world never went beyond rhetorics, they kept silent as genocide of unimaginagle proportions were being perpetuated agaianst helpless civilians. And even celebrated Gowon's no victor no Vanquished nonsense.

What happened in Rwanda, Congo, Angola, Sudan? Please war is not fought on the internet with spurious assumptions and postulation. War does not solve anything. If war becomes unfortunately inevitable prepare to fight and die on your feet rather than live on your knees.

You can only predict what will trigger a war u can never predict how it will be fought or won.

4 Likes

Re: In The Event Of A Break War, How The Middle Belt Will Align/fare by HappyJoe: 2:31pm On Aug 01, 2014
huptin:
Just as they are protecting their christain brothers in Iraq? you people always think that one plus one will always be two. You think Isreal and America have your time, when they have bigger issues to think about? One major knowledge i derived from Major general Alex Madiebo book on the Biafran war is that all postulations and assumptions before a major war can be wrong.
Many people thought the advanced christian countries would come to Biafra's aid during the civil war, and the biafran propagandist also tried to paint the war as a moslem - christain war in the hope that this would jolt the western world to their side.
What eventually happened? The western world never went beyond rhetorics, they kept silent as genocide of unimaginagle proportions were being perpetuated agaianst helpless civilians. And even celebrated Gowon's no victor no Vanquished nonsense.
What happened in Rwanda, Congo, Angola, Sudan? Please war is not fought on the internet with spurious assumptions and postulation. War does not solve anything. If war becomes unfortunately inevitable prepare to fight and die on your feet rather than live on your knees.
You can only predict what will trigger a war u can never predict how it will be fought or won.

Very true.

People don't listen to news. US (under Bush & Obama) sat idly by as Iraqi Christians were either killed or forced to flee into exile. US & UK weren't even bothered about offering them exile. It was France who offered them exile and it is French bishops that are traveling to Iraq to speak comforting words to them.

Many of us who watch TBN don't know that neither US Christians or Israeli Jews have their time. They don't, Nigerian Christians will be slaughtered & the Republican leaning Pentecostal preachers will be distracted.

3 Likes

Re: In The Event Of A Break War, How The Middle Belt Will Align/fare by kettykin: 2:35pm On Aug 01, 2014
spikesC:

Why do you believe that Russia will back North West and borno/Yobe alignment?
The super powers would be here to make sales, but i don't see a possible funding of the north going from the Arabs pocket to the Russians.

Though i see major arm deals going to USA and Israel. China and Russia won't make much sales

Russia is a spoiler any day , they always move against traffic and popular opinion and seems to put their interest against any thing that has christianity, American interest.

The only other exception was during the Nigerian Civil war when for the first time in the history of mankind and since the creation of the whole world Britain and Russia found themselves supporting , supplying Military ammunitions, hardware , military advisiors to the Nigerian Army with America showing tacit suuport .

Biafra was totally isolated except for the french support and was still able to last 30 months inflicting very decisive military casualties on the Nigerian army with their world backing .
I understand the causalty Biafra inflicted on the Nigerian Army using their home grown technology the Ogbunigwe bomb is even more than all the casualties that they were able to inflict using weapons and bombs from the western world. An instance is when Biafra used the Ogbunigwe Bomb destroyed a whole Army division led by Murtala Mohammed in the Abagana Ambush causing Murtala Mohammed to go on an early self exhile till the war finished

1 Like

Re: In The Event Of A Break War, How The Middle Belt Will Align/fare by kettykin: 2:39pm On Aug 01, 2014
huptin:

The silence on Biafra was a well ochestrated strategy/Conspiracy to keep Africa under the worlds colony , like some one postulated in another media that the world did not want another Japan in Africa. For the first time and only time in the history of the world we actually had Soviet Union, Britain, America on the same side during a war , something that has never happened again.

2 Likes

Re: In The Event Of A Break War, How The Middle Belt Will Align/fare by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 01, 2014
HappyJoe:

Very true.

People don't listen to news. US (under Bush & Obama) sat idly by as Iraqi Christians were either killed or forced to flee into exile. US & UK weren't even bothered about offering them exile. It was France who offered them exile and it is French bishops that are traveling to Iraq to speak comforting words to them.

Many of us who watch TBN don't know that neither US Christians or Israeli Jews have their time. They don't, Nigerian Christians will be slaughtered & the Republican leaning Pentecostal preachers will be distracted.

This is the. Message I have been trying to pass to some of these m.ofos. Following current global trend, Isreal, UK, US and the rest of the western world wouldn't as much as lift a finger when Nigeria collapses!

Dealing with a terrorist infested large population failed country isn't exactly the stroll in the park the west would want to follow!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Obaseki Rejects Borehole, Toilets As Constituency Projects / FG Distributes 13,000 Cooking Gas Cylinders To Rural Women In Nasarawa / Obaseki Spent ₦43.5 Million On Governorship Forms Of APC And PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.