Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,296 members, 7,780,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:50 PM

The Beasts Of Northern Nigeria [[MORE PIX]] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Beasts Of Northern Nigeria [[MORE PIX]] (16430 Views)

House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS / Say What? "Humans Turn Into Beasts And Eat Our Livestock" - Plateau Tourism Boss / RARE Photos Of Young Nigeria [[More Pictures]] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Beasts Of Northern Nigeria [[MORE PIX]] by prophetone(m): 5:08pm On Jul 31, 2014
In the past months a lot of negative news has come out of the great federation that is Arewa. The incessant bombings and general insecurity that's has pervaded the Nation and Northern Nigeria in particular has left us searching and praying for a solution in view of the lacuna in leadership that has left us to search within for a way out.

We deserve a break from all the bad news emanating from every crevice of our land and celebrate the good things we are blessed with.

It's in this view that I present the BEASTS OF NORTHERN NIGERIA - An expose showcasing the toys of the privileged youths of the north and the passion with which they collect them. These beasts can be found on the streets of Abuja, Kaduna, Kano, Kebbi and other towns in the north. Here you will find Ferrari's, Lamborghini's and Porsche's and even a Bugatti to mention a few. This is a peek into the quiet lives of the typically quiet northern elite.

These guys have been able to organize auto clubs like DarkKnight Motorsports, Corsa, Arab Bois etc. and compete with each other in events such as Rims and Beatz which holds annually at the Eagle Square and they've been able to get blue chip companies to sponsor the event.

Submissions welcome.

7 Likes

Re: The Beasts Of Northern Nigeria [[MORE PIX]] by prophetone(m): 5:09pm On Jul 31, 2014
More.

4 Likes

Re: The Beasts Of Northern Nigeria [[MORE PIX]] by prophetone(m): 5:15pm On Jul 31, 2014
More

5 Likes

Re: The Beasts Of Northern Nigeria [[MORE PIX]] by prophetone(m): 5:16pm On Jul 31, 2014
More.

4 Likes

Re: The Beasts Of Northern Nigeria [[MORE PIX]] by IGBOSON1: 5:23pm On Jul 31, 2014
Nice one! But these northern ajebutters born with golden spoons in their mouths should engage in much more edifying pastimes like sports, the arts, music, or charity work, so they can rub shoulders with their southern counterparts who were not so lucky to be born into rich families but who despite this have managed to bring honour to the country and have their names engraved in gold in the nations hall of fame!

33 Likes

Re: The Beasts Of Northern Nigeria [[MORE PIX]] by atlwireles: 5:25pm On Jul 31, 2014
IGBOSON1: Nice one! But these northern ajebutters born with golden spoons in their mouths should engage in much more edifying pastimes like sports, the arts, or music, so they can rub shoulders with their southern counterparts who were not so lucky to be born into rich families but who despite this have managed to bring honour to the country and have their names engraved in gold in the nations hall of fame!

You have simply said all that is needed on this thread. God bless them with their wealth.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Beasts Of Northern Nigeria [[MORE PIX]] by prophetone(m): 5:33pm On Jul 31, 2014
IGBOSON1: Nice one! But these northern ajebutters born with golden spoons in their mouths should engage in much more edifying pastimes like sports, the arts, music, or charity work, so they can rub shoulders with their southern counterparts who were not so lucky to be born into rich families but who despite this have managed to bring honour to the country and have their names engraved in gold in the nations hall of fame!

I agree totally and it's quite impressive that the organizers of Rimz n Beatz donated part of their proceeds from the event to Lolo African Children's Foundation in Karu, Abuja among other charities, not to mention the sports events like Polo tournaments organized where other youths talents are spotted and developed.

9 Likes

Re: The Beasts Of Northern Nigeria [[MORE PIX]] by prophetone(m): 5:42pm On Jul 31, 2014
More.

4 Likes

Re: The Beasts Of Northern Nigeria [[MORE PIX]] by prophetone(m): 5:45pm On Jul 31, 2014
More beasts.

4 Likes

Re: The Beasts Of Northern Nigeria [[MORE PIX]] by prophetone(m): 5:47pm On Jul 31, 2014
More.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Beasts Of Northern Nigeria [[MORE PIX]] by EasternLeopard: 7:15pm On Jul 31, 2014
Southern oil money in action

28 Likes

Re: The Beasts Of Northern Nigeria [[MORE PIX]] by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 31, 2014
why would i want to waste my hard earned money on something like this when millions around me are suffering. Smh.
Or maybe its just my bad belle. Not impressed.

12 Likes

Re: The Beasts Of Northern Nigeria [[MORE PIX]] by prophetone(m): 7:28pm On Jul 31, 2014
EasternLeopard: Southern Nigerian oil/cement/manufacturing money in action
Fixed.

12 Likes

Re: The Beasts Of Northern Nigeria [[MORE PIX]] by prophetone(m): 7:30pm On Jul 31, 2014
Obiagelli: why would i want to waste my hard earned money on something like this when millions around me are suffering. Smh.

Because you can afford it while helping the underprivileged?

8 Likes

Re: The Beasts Of Northern Nigeria [[MORE PIX]] by Sloan: 7:31pm On Jul 31, 2014
EasternLeopard: Southern oil money in action

Ask your SS president to divide the country or break it into regions so you can keep the oil money, no not you, I mean the SS who own the money! You are an impostor ibo long-throat!

22 Likes

Re: The Beasts Of Northern Nigeria [[MORE PIX]] by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 31, 2014
prophetone:

Because you can afford it while helping the underprivileged?
maybe when there are no more underprivileged.
Re: The Beasts Of Northern Nigeria [[MORE PIX]] by suwailad(f): 7:55pm On Jul 31, 2014
chai!! thunder fire devil! there is God ..ohhhh. all these cars aboki are sharing... lipsrsealed

8 Likes

Re: The Beasts Of Northern Nigeria [[MORE PIX]] by Jakumo(m): 8:07pm On Jul 31, 2014
Anyone wondering where most of Nigeria's oil wealth is squandered, these super-cars pictured racing about and posing in the fundamentalist north of the country should provide a clue.

In a famished land where the vast majority live hand-to-mouth existences in which the paychecks of the employed minority rarely last till month-end, the contrast could not be sharper than the one offered in these pictures showing Nigeria's petroleum-bandito class and their toys bought with the proceeds of oil fields illegally allocated under a decades-old system of tribal-based cronyism that persists to this day despite the ascension of a southern Nigerian Christian president to power.

24 Likes

Re: The Beasts Of Northern Nigeria [[MORE PIX]] by sCross: 8:23pm On Jul 31, 2014
In this same Nigeria !!!!
Re: The Beasts Of Northern Nigeria [[MORE PIX]] by eaglechild: 8:27pm On Jul 31, 2014
Northern Nigeria epitomizes the lowest grade of human existence.

Where the majority are living in heart breaking abject penury and the elites who are "born to rule" living in the most lavish of luxuries.

I have absolutely no respect for the northern elite or an iota of envy for their wealth mostly acquired over years of unchecked looting of the national treasury.

There are however a handful who have genuinely made their money.

17 Likes

Re: The Beasts Of Northern Nigeria [[MORE PIX]] by prophetone(m): 8:47pm On Jul 31, 2014
eaglechild: Northern Nigeria epitomizes the lowest grade of human existence.

Where the majority are living in heart breaking abject penury and the elites who are "born to rule" living in the most lavish of luxuries.

I have absolutely no respect for the northern elite or an iota of envy for their wealth mostly acquired over years of unchecked looting of the national treasury.

There are however a handful who have genuinely made their money.

This is absurd considering Northern Nigeria is the region with the LEAST proliferation of wealth sourced from ritual killings, kidnapping, oil bunkering and drug trafficking. These four vices account for wealth of the richest people in the SS/SE region undoubtedly and these are some of the most sub-human practices possible on earth in the quest for wealth. The only genuine guilt of northern wealth as postulated by YOU are the looted funds from the national treasury which is a crime committed by all Nigerian leaders past and present regardless of region or ethnic group.

Take oil-bunkering for example, in the midst of ABJECT POVERTY and ENVIRONMENTAL DEGRADATION, the likes of Ateke Tom, Timi Alaibe, Asari Dokubo and many, many, many more in the SS swagger about throwing money around, funding militancy and establishing billion dollar universities in foreign countries while their people suffer. This is the height of wickedness.

Guard your glass house.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Beasts Of Northern Nigeria [[MORE PIX]] by AkinEgba: 9:05pm On Jul 31, 2014
prophetone:

This is absurd considering Northern Nigeria is the region with the LEAST proliferation of wealth sourced from ritual killings, kidnapping, oil bunkering and drug trafficking. These four vices account for wealth of the richest people in the SS/SE region undoubtedly and these are some of the most sub-human practices possible on earth in the quest for wealth. The only genuine guilt of northern wealth as postulated by YOU are the looted funds from the national treasury which is a crime committed by all Nigerian leaders past and present regardless of region or ethnic group.

Take oil-bunkering for example, in the midst of ABJECT POVERTY and ENVIRONMENTAL DEGRADATION, the likes of Ateke Tom, Timi Alaibe, Asari Dokubo and many, many, many more in the SS swagger about throwing money around, funding militancy and establishing billion dollar universities in foreign countries while their people suffer. This is the height of wickedness.

Guard your glass house.

So you believe human rituals gives money? You are watching too many local movies. Africans and their dumbness.

33 Likes

Re: The Beasts Of Northern Nigeria [[MORE PIX]] by waternogetenemy: 9:22pm On Jul 31, 2014
Sloan:
Ask your SS president to divide the country or break it into regions so you can keep the oil money, no not you, I mean the SS who own the money! You are an impostor ibo long-throat!

If by chance i block any of these yorubas and dey talk dis their igbo madness instead of face issues. I swear, i go commot that perosn teeth at least even if i no kill person. like wtf!

8 Likes

Re: The Beasts Of Northern Nigeria [[MORE PIX]] by waternogetenemy: 9:25pm On Jul 31, 2014
The good thing about all this, is that it is no longer business as usual for them and dey are very free to blow-up as much bomb as they like in the North.

The presidency of Nigeria will be kept within the oil region for the distant future, if u no like am kindly find ur level in Boko Republic. biko!

We need to develop an economy for posterity in Nigeria and not buy toys that IVM (somebody) can make for a fraction of the price in Southern Nigeria from the Western powers with all the dollar they already have. Foolish North, spending money they dont have whilst the region remains the poorest in Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: The Beasts Of Northern Nigeria [[MORE PIX]] by eaglechild: 9:27pm On Jul 31, 2014
prophetone:

Guard your glass house.

My major problem with the north is the very marked gap between the rich and poor.

No where else in the country is that way.

The oil bunkerers you mentioned are criminal opportunists who are on a level playing ground with the rest of the populace. They did not come from a stock of predetermined elites. The oil bunkering analogy is even a bit off considering that they make money from their environment. Of course it is not justified.

My problem with the north is that it is almost impossible to breakaway from poverty.
While it is difficult in other regions, it is at least achievable via hard work.

For the north it seems the poor have imbibed and accepted their fate and totally lack the will or even the desire to try to breakaway.
They see the elites as gods.
That is what breeds extremism.

9 Likes

Re: The Beasts Of Northern Nigeria [[MORE PIX]] by Faun(m): 9:27pm On Jul 31, 2014
AkinEgba:

So you believe human rituals gives money? You are watching too many local movies. Africans and their dumbness.

Don't blame the boy.
Being from the North, his IQ is not that high.

16 Likes

Re: The Beasts Of Northern Nigeria [[MORE PIX]] by waternogetenemy: 9:38pm On Jul 31, 2014
eaglechild:

My major problem with the north is the very marked gap between the rich and poor.

No where else in the country is that way.

The oil bunkerers you mentioned are criminal opportunists who are on a level playing ground with the rest of the populace. They did not come from a stock of predetermined elites. The oil bunkering analogy is even a bit off considering that they make money from their environment. Of course it is not justified.

My problem with the north is that it is almost impossible to breakaway from poverty.
While it is difficult in other regions, it is at least achievable via hard work.

For the north it seems the poor have imbibed and accepted their fate and are totally lack the will or even the desire to try to breakaway.
They see the elites as gods.
That is what breeds extremism.

It is outrageous the way they have been able to get away with all this for 4decades. (40YEARS) I am starting to understand why they prefer to kill everybody rather than allow for power rotation. It is even more sad wen they involve their god and moralise their fight to continue looting the nations wealth.

9 Likes

Re: The Beasts Of Northern Nigeria [[MORE PIX]] by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 31, 2014
I see lambozzz abuja tinz cool,reminds me of dah song -waye babanka

7 Likes

Re: The Beasts Of Northern Nigeria [[MORE PIX]] by AsSabirin(m): 10:08pm On Jul 31, 2014
All I see is hypocrites all over on this thread. Imagine one saying
why would i want to waste my hard earned money on something like this when millions around me are suffering
Let me ask you a simple question, do you wear a wrist watch? If yes, why should you do so when you can give the money to someone suffering? Besides you can check time on you phone.
Do you use a phone? Is it a smart phone? Why not go for something less like a java phone and give the money to some suffering around?
You don't have to have millions to help.

Port Harcourt people please correct me if I am wrong.
But isn't Trans Amadi where almost all (if not, the a lot of them) the oil companies in Nigeria have a office or some sort of location there?
How is the condition of the road? Yes the "trans amadi" road.
I have traveled to quite a handful of places in the north and there is no state, at least the ones that I have been to with a road like that in the middle if town. NONE!!

Lets try to check ourselves before we point at other people flaws.

Below is the shot of trans Amadi, the not so bad part seff.

13 Likes

Re: The Beasts Of Northern Nigeria [[MORE PIX]] by prophetone(m): 10:18pm On Jul 31, 2014
Faun:

Don't blame me.
Being from a line of retards, my IQ is not that high.

Lol you actually think i will stoop to your level of intellect and trade invectives. The cerebral poverty plaguing you is manifest in the most ignorant statement on this thread which your unfortunate self has made. Let the fact that i will not entertain your ignorance, echo in your hollow skull.

10 Likes

Re: The Beasts Of Northern Nigeria [[MORE PIX]] by prophetone(m): 10:27pm On Jul 31, 2014
AkinEgba:

So you believe human rituals gives money? You are watching too many local movies. Africans (like me) and their dumbness.

Isn't that what your kinsmen believe? Why else is ritual killing rampant in the south? Or are the ritual houses uncovered all over the south kitchens for your Cannibals? Don't be silly, the dumb one here is obvious.

10 Likes

Re: The Beasts Of Northern Nigeria [[MORE PIX]] by Faun(m): 10:42pm On Jul 31, 2014
prophetone:

Lol you actually think i will stoop to your level of intellect and trade invectives. The cerebral poverty plaguing you is manifest in the most ignorant statement on this thread which your unfortunate self has made. Let the fact that i will not entertain your ignorance, echo in your hollow skull.

LOL. But you forget you already did "stoop" to my level when you were using your 'December IV' handle on that Ahmadu Bello thread, and you ended up receiving a vicious intellectual beating that day. grin Abi have you forgotten? grin

Frankly, I'm not for the attacks today, because doing it again would amount to 'bullying'. wink

Just pointing out the obvious, inexcusable flaw in your logic about "ritual revenue".
How one could believe that it's possible for a severed head to vomit 1000 Naira notes complete with the CBN governor's signature, is honestly beyond me. undecided

Anyway, to not ruin the thread sha, I'll say the OP is a fairly good initiative. Let's keep it going.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gunmen Invades Jonathan's Special Assistant's Home In Yenegoa / Can Nigeria Afford an Igbo President? / Biafra Did Not Surrender – Achuzia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.