Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,247 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

The Dilemma Of NYSC Posting. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / The Dilemma Of NYSC Posting. (795 Views)

Offences That Will Kick You Out Of NYSC / List Of NYSC States' Orientation Camp And Secretariats Addresses In Nigeria / Was The New Nysc Posting Policy Fully Implemented? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Dilemma Of NYSC Posting. by Johnolis(m): 5:16pm On Jul 31, 2014
embarassed I was at unizik today,on getting to the Admin building,there was a crowd of people.As i got closer,i noticed some were jubilant while others were sad because of the states they were posted.I saw one particular girl crying and was sitting dejectedly under the rain.I need no one to tell me that she must have been posted up north.A thought came to me,that i should snap her and post on nairaland,but on second thought,i decided not make fun of peoples' problem.
I left Admin for a restaurant near Utility building,bought some snacks and was about joining a table,then i noticed that a guy there with his friends was very angry,and i left for another table,i overheard him lamenting and wailing that he was posted to Plateau.
Some people who got favorable places and those who were able to influence their posting were happy while others were sad and afraid of the unknown.Their excitement and high spirit of serving their fathers' land were dampened in a flash.
Finally,am suggesting that nysc should post people to their state of origin since it isnt a crime to serve your father's land in your father's backyard.
Please,if you had similar experience,kindly share it for our brothers and sisters who may feel that they are all alone in their plight.
Re: The Dilemma Of NYSC Posting. by yusadex4luv: 9:25pm On Jul 31, 2014
My advice for them is to go,GOD has plan for everybody.
Re: The Dilemma Of NYSC Posting. by Nobody: 6:30am On Aug 01, 2014

(1) (Reply)

One Year Since Passing Out From NYSC, Batch 13A What R Ur Achievements So Far? / What Should I Do (nysc ) / Edo State Prospective Corps Members Batch A 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.