Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

The Sad Tale Of The Origin Of Bokokillers And How Jonathan Escalated It - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Sad Tale Of The Origin Of Bokokillers And How Jonathan Escalated It (802 Views)

The Sad Story Of Marilyn Ogar- The Punch / How Jonathan Defeated Obasanjo / How Goodluck Jonathan Indirectly Escalated Bokoharam In 2011. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Sad Tale Of The Origin Of Bokokillers And How Jonathan Escalated It by Tabspear(m): 5:37pm On Jul 31, 2014
The current terroristic poise taken by Boko Haram as appreciated tragedy in the usually tragic country, Nigeria. However, Boko Haram’s principal ideology –Prohibition of Western education was not alien to Nigeria. Some organizations in the Southwestern Nigeria like the Karikasas and Zumratul mu’min up to the late 90’s are known to criticize western education. Even Mahatma Ghandi an outstanding figure in the world also shares the BokoHaramic ideology. Although Ghandhi was adequately educated and had his law degree from England, he prevent his children from acquiring a formal western education, owing to the fact that he conceived it would detract their cultural and religious values. Thus, the ordinary host of Boko Haram ideologies cannot premise the gore and fright that is witnessed daily in Nigeria. I would peruse the real and uncommon tale of how Boko Haram begun and how President Ebele Jonathan contributed to the menace.
HOW IT BEGUN
One cold morning in April 2007, in a suburb of Kano, popularly known as Dorayi. Some unidentified gunmen attacked an Sheikh Ja’afar Adam’s mosque assassinated him and three other Muslims during the dawn prayers. His death caused perpetual sorrow across the country as Sheikh Ja’afar was an eminent scholar who was grounded in Islamic knowledge and had studied in Saudi Arabia. Before his death he was a leader of the Salafi Islamic religious circle and had an amount of followers. Amongst his followers was Muhammad Yusuf the harbinger of Boko haram. Yusuf was from Jaskuso in Yobe and was close to Ja’afar. Infact it was said that Yusuf was to become the Imam of the Muhammadu Ndimi mosque where Ja’afar does his annual Tafsir in the month of Ramadan.Boko
After a while Yusuf turned a maverick and begun to www.horizonia.net

Re: The Sad Tale Of The Origin Of Bokokillers And How Jonathan Escalated It by Kalvan: 5:38pm On Jul 31, 2014
Boko Haram is run by Jonathan.
Re: The Sad Tale Of The Origin Of Bokokillers And How Jonathan Escalated It by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 31, 2014
the original boko haram were jihadist, jonathan bought over the franchise the day he killed mohammed!

1 Like

Re: The Sad Tale Of The Origin Of Bokokillers And How Jonathan Escalated It by Descartes: 5:43pm On Jul 31, 2014
grin
Re: The Sad Tale Of The Origin Of Bokokillers And How Jonathan Escalated It by ifekemmy(f): 6:20pm On Jul 31, 2014
grin

Is not funny now
Re: The Sad Tale Of The Origin Of Bokokillers And How Jonathan Escalated It by vicadex07(m): 7:29pm On Jul 31, 2014
Kalvan: Boko Haram is run by Jonathan.

How come bombs only explode in states not
loyal to the Jonathan re-election bid? Kano,
Adamawa, Yobe, kaduna, Imo,Rivers, Lagos?
This is what i think. i think jonathan is using
boko haram to create chaos in those states so
that he can have a reason to deploy heavy
security personnel to the states (Ekiti Case
study) to intimidate the voters during
election.
Another game plan i see playing out is that
Jonathan would force Jega (INEC) to abort
Election in Boko Haram affected areas, citing
insecurity menace, and only conduct the
presidential election in states that are boko
haram free, in other words Jonathan's Strong
Holds.
The bomb blasts in Abuja is just to give the
whole scheme a nationalistic view so that
people would not start suspecting. I don't see
any reason why boko haram is growing
stronger even in the midst of heavy presence
of our gallant and internationally acclaimed
Nigerian army. The only explanation is that
there is a collaboration
between the federation and boko haram.
The Northerners cant be killing their own
people. It doesn't work that way.
Its someone from outside that is doing this
dirty business for Jonathan and PDP like a
contract (probably what our 20 billion dollars
was used for, and much more). We already
know how desperate and ruthless he is. So
this is not exactly a revelation.
P.S.
I once interviewed a shoe maker not too long
ago. Whilst we were talking, I noticed his
accent was not that of the typical Hausa as I
have once stayed in the North. I questioned
him abt this and he confessed he was a
Chadian. Immediately challenged him that
him and his people are boko haram and they
are the ones bombing everywhere in Nigeria.
Immediately his countenance changed and
you could see the fear in his eyes when I said
that. What he said after that was so shocking.
He revealed that all of them is not like that
and that it is our politicians and big men that
come to their countries with "BIG MONEY" to
come and recruit them with the pretence
that they are fighting a holy war and they
need more soldiers only for them to get to
Nigeria and find out the truth. At this
juncture, it is most likely too late for most of
them to abscond and majority of them just
go with the flow. Some of them try to escape
but most are killed before even attempting.
Very few are successful in escaping

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

EXPOSED: How PDP Rigged Ekiti Election Using Electronic Ballot Papers Rigging De / Lagos APC Has No Plan To Anoint Any Candidate / Why Africa Is Underdeveloped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.