Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,906 members, 7,806,642 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

Pasuma Wonder Ft. Tiwa Savage - IFE [studio Session Video] - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Pasuma Wonder Ft. Tiwa Savage - IFE [studio Session Video] (2648 Views)

“Romantic” - Korede Bello Ft. Tiwa Savage (Official Video) / Chidinma Ft. Awilo Longomba - KULI KACHE Remix [studio Session Video] / King Saheed Osupa (saridom P) Vs Otunba Wasiu Alabi ( Pasuma Wonder) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pasuma Wonder Ft. Tiwa Savage - IFE [studio Session Video] by djsean(m): 6:18pm On Jul 31, 2014

"Everyone is talking about it and the response has been very good; "Ife" is a love song and having Tiwa Savage on it is like Fuji making love to R&B [according to Tee Billz]. It’s a song everyone will like, not only because of the rhythm and the lyrics but also because I did the unexpected." - Pasuma Wonder

These are his words as he gears on for the release of his forthcoming Hip-Hop album; the Fuji singer features Tiwa Savage on this soon-to-be-released single off the project, titled "Ife". Produced by Spellz, Pasuma Wonder says:

"my Hip-Hop album is a big project and I'm glad it's gradually becoming a big deal."

According to Tiwa Savage,

"Pasuma Wonder is one person I have always respected; he has been in the game for a very long time and remains one of the biggest artistes in Nigeria. As a matter of fact, my husband is a fan; I am not going to say much about the song but I can tell you that, it will blow your mind."

Watch the studio session and share your thoughts. | ENJOY!!!

Download Video To Mobile Device

(1) (Reply)

Barry Jhay - Barry Back Ep (download Full 9 Tracks Zip) / Don Tom Is Back With A Massive Hit / Tekno Ft Drake - Vibes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.