Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

Education Vacancies For Immediate Employment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Education Vacancies For Immediate Employment (2429 Views)

Immediate Employment / Needed For Immediate Employment / For Immediate Employment: Experienced Fund Transfer And Customer Service Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Education Vacancies For Immediate Employment by loloprince: 6:23pm On Jul 31, 2014
Vacancies needed for employment IN A SECOUNDARY SCHOOL
1. PRINCIPAL with not more than 5 yrs experience, IGCSE CERTIFIED
2. SUBJECT TEACHERS with IGCSE CERTIFICATION
3. FULL TIME ART AND MUSIC TEACHER
4. DICTION/LINGUISTIC INSTRUCTOR FULL TIME
5. LIBERIANS
6. GUARDIAN COUNSELORS
7. ACCOUNTANT(male
8. CURRICULUM RESOURCE PERSON for nurser and primary
9. HOUSE MASTERS/MISTRESSES

TO APPLY, SEND UR DETAILED CV with phone numbers TO yvluvu@gmail.com
Or
Come in person hw 1st August to 7th August @ 351-353 ugali str Isolo
Application close in a week from today.
Good luck
Re: Education Vacancies For Immediate Employment by loloprince: 7:09pm On Jul 31, 2014
We are receiving CV but kindly make the subject the position you are applying for. This will help our sorting which is in progress already.
Thank you.
Re: Education Vacancies For Immediate Employment by lequatee(m): 7:18pm On Jul 31, 2014
loloprince: We have receiving CV but kindly make the subject the position you are applying for. This will help our sorting which is in progress already.
Thank you.

shuuu!, o bobs.... a bobby e, see grammar. you sure say this your school nor need enroll for another school? # just thinking.
Re: Education Vacancies For Immediate Employment by chiefengr: 7:57pm On Jul 31, 2014
Re: Education Vacancies For Immediate Employment by loloprince: 8:46pm On Jul 31, 2014
Ire Akari estate Isolo
Re: Education Vacancies For Immediate Employment by loloprince: 8:52pm On Jul 31, 2014
CV are coming in .all the best to all of you. And you ,send ur CV instead of highlighting on an obvious typing error.
Others are sending their CV.

2 Likes

Re: Education Vacancies For Immediate Employment by loloprince: 4:03am On Aug 01, 2014
Kindly note that only IGCSE CERTIFIED ARE CONSIDERED THANK YOU
Re: Education Vacancies For Immediate Employment by loloprince: 4:24pm On Aug 01, 2014
We are still collecting CV
Kindly send yours.
Thank you.
Re: Education Vacancies For Immediate Employment by adenines(m): 5:43pm On Aug 01, 2014
Hello,Mr lolo prince thank you for the job post,
I want to bring to your notice of my interest in the advertised vacant position in your school.
I have over five years of teaching experience both in the secondary schools and tutorial centres and I can boast of my potential and passion for teaching but I am a degree holder and considering the fact that you stressed the word "IGCSE" which I don't have made me not to bother applying.
I am pretty quite sure that majority of us here are not contributing to the post because of similar reason(s).
I want to urged you to invite me for a test class or micro-teaching and compare my ability with those with IGCSE.
I can handle mathematics and any of the Basic sciences and Basic technology subject perfectly.your quick response is of utmost importance as I am eager to create a career path with your organization.
My e-mail address is adeleyeadeniran2014@gmail.com and my phone number is 08164246635.Thank you once again for the post!
Re: Education Vacancies For Immediate Employment by loloprince: 9:32pm On Aug 01, 2014
Ok you can send ur cv to us if u av up to 5yrs teaching experience.
YouYou will be considered too looking forward in seeing your cvs.
Thank you.
God luck
Re: Education Vacancies For Immediate Employment by loloprince: 6:55am On Aug 02, 2014
Keep sending CVS ,we still have some other subjects vacant,Liberian s,guardian counselor etc with experience please,and principal.
Thank you
Re: Education Vacancies For Immediate Employment by Mblem(m): 7:39am On Aug 02, 2014
lolo ... are you the PRO of the school or what? which kind English for God sake!!!
Re: Education Vacancies For Immediate Employment by loloprince: 6:32pm On Aug 02, 2014
We are still collecting cv

(1) (Reply)

Red Media Africa / Ongoing Recruitment At The International NGO Safety Organisation (INSO) / DCSL Corporate Services Limited Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (9 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.