Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

Is This Love Or A Curse? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Is This Love Or A Curse? (632 Views)

Dyt N James, Love Or Lust? / Is This Love? / Is This Love From A Distance? Help ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Love Or A Curse? by DanielBlanc(m): 6:26pm On Jul 31, 2014
I have been in love with this one girl right from my secondary school days till now I think, she is very beautiful, gorgeous and has character, back then I never knew what love was but then I realize, that was the only girl I have ever fallen in love with, not that I haven't met new exciting adventures at the university but when I want to move forward to start a relationship, all I think of is Juliana. I do remember the promises we made to each other back then to survive in the world, where ever we go, we would still find each other, despite the long distance between us we will still hold on, little did I know there was more to this tale than just words, I dnt know what to do, is this destiny or just the vow that we made to each other that is hunting me down... Guys please tell what you think.
Re: Is This Love Or A Curse? by ITbomb(m): 6:31pm On Jul 31, 2014
Don't worry son, just focus on your books, when the right one comes, Juliana would fade into the background.
Re: Is This Love Or A Curse? by Tallesty1(m): 6:31pm On Jul 31, 2014
Wetin u say dey do youundecided
Re: Is This Love Or A Curse? by great289(m): 9:09pm On Jul 31, 2014
what kind of promise do u guys made to each other?

(1) (Reply)

Serious Minded Guys And Girls I Have A Good News / Kwarans Let Hookup Here / Let's Hook Up And Add Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.