Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

His 5 Years Old Son Wrote In His Play Book "I Don't Like My Mum And Dad" - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / His 5 Years Old Son Wrote In His Play Book "I Don't Like My Mum And Dad" (30101 Views)

A Nairalander Retakes photo Of His Mum And Siblings After 24 Years / Help Me Suggest Xmas Gift For My Mum And Dad / Who Ensures Sanitation Most In Your Home Between Your Mom And Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

His 5 Years Old Son Wrote In His Play Book "I Don't Like My Mum And Dad" by Biliamin(m): 6:29pm On Jul 31, 2014
This is very strange to him. The little boy wrote it in his play book and showed it to his dad.

The guy is worried cos he only talked to the little boy for doing a wrong thing. He's getting more worried cos he did not expect such a thing from a little boy like him and doesn't even know how to appease the boy.

I have decided to post it so we can all learn from people's advice

2 Likes

Re: His 5 Years Old Son Wrote In His Play Book "I Don't Like My Mum And Dad" by GboyegaD(m): 6:38pm On Jul 31, 2014
Biliamin: This is very strange to him. The little boy wrote it in his play book and showed it to his dad.

The guy is worried cos he only talked to the little boy for doing a wrong thing. He's getting more worried cos he did not expect such a thing from a little boy like him and doesn't even know how to appease the boy.

That is very serious. It is time for them to check their parenting style and try get closer to the child but they should please not over pamper him.

20 Likes

Re: His 5 Years Old Son Wrote In His Play Book "I Don't Like My Mum And Dad" by repogirl(f): 6:42pm On Jul 31, 2014
Kids never really mean what they say, the boy is just upset, he'll get over it soon enough but then parents shouldn't also provoke kids. Don't go overboard when punishing or rebuking them.

my five year old girl is always saying she wants God to take away her brother and send her another brother cos he destroys her stuff but leave them for a while and they'll begin playing as if nothing ever happened.

121 Likes

Re: His 5 Years Old Son Wrote In His Play Book "I Don't Like My Mum And Dad" by vanitty: 7:08pm On Jul 31, 2014
Kids are very innocent/naive -the child probably did not mean it in the context were it to be a grown adult that said it.

However for the parents to be very worried, they must feel there is something a bit off in their parenting style. Let them check themselves.

Praise and rebuke appropriately, don't focus on the "wrong things" alone.

It is well.

26 Likes

Re: His 5 Years Old Son Wrote In His Play Book "I Don't Like My Mum And Dad" by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 31, 2014
Sell it(him?)!!!!

Get a pet that will love them instead. embarassed

21 Likes

Re: His 5 Years Old Son Wrote In His Play Book "I Don't Like My Mum And Dad" by okirewaju(f): 8:09pm On Jul 31, 2014
That's serious

Am not sure the child knows how heavy does words are, they should let him know that they feel hurt by those words

When you discipline. A child with one hand, you draw him close with the other!

13 Likes

Re: His 5 Years Old Son Wrote In His Play Book "I Don't Like My Mum And Dad" by kreamidiva(f): 8:25pm On Jul 31, 2014
He prolly doesn't mean it that way...

It cracks me up when my daughter says stuff like "u are no longer my friend" or "I am no longer your daughter"...

But the parents of the boy should tone down the chastisement though...

29 Likes

Re: His 5 Years Old Son Wrote In His Play Book "I Don't Like My Mum And Dad" by bellong: 8:31pm On Jul 31, 2014
kreamidiva: .

How are you doing? I have been trying to get hold of you.
Re: His 5 Years Old Son Wrote In His Play Book "I Don't Like My Mum And Dad" by J0nyb0y(m): 9:00pm On Jul 31, 2014
the boy might not actually mean it. He might just be upset about your desciplinary actions.. Maybe he thinks they are too excessive..
The dad should try find out what might be wrong.. He shldnt be overpampered cos of this.

1 Like

Re: His 5 Years Old Son Wrote In His Play Book "I Don't Like My Mum And Dad" by coded01: 9:00pm On Jul 31, 2014
Only if they are "Oyinbos" grin cos if it's we we? angry

We know what to do to him? angry grin

24 Likes

Re: His 5 Years Old Son Wrote In His Play Book "I Don't Like My Mum And Dad" by naturally: 9:00pm On Jul 31, 2014
Too bad, maybe they hardly spend time with him

1 Like

Re: His 5 Years Old Son Wrote In His Play Book "I Don't Like My Mum And Dad" by kraftykc(m): 9:01pm On Jul 31, 2014
Smack him.
Re: His 5 Years Old Son Wrote In His Play Book "I Don't Like My Mum And Dad" by ednut1(m): 9:01pm On Jul 31, 2014
hahahahah future killer child. angry

3 Likes

Re: His 5 Years Old Son Wrote In His Play Book "I Don't Like My Mum And Dad" by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 31, 2014
repogirl: Kids never really mean what they say, the boy is just upset, he'll get over it soon enough but then parents shouldn't also provoke kids. Don't go overboard when punishing or rebuking them.

my five year old girl is always saying she wants God to take away her brother and send her another brother cos he destroys her stuff but leave them for a while and they'll begin playing as if nothing ever happened.
LOL! Well said!

1 Like

Re: His 5 Years Old Son Wrote In His Play Book "I Don't Like My Mum And Dad" by 1stola: 9:02pm On Jul 31, 2014
Biliamin: This is very strange to him. The little boy wrote it in his play book and showed it to his dad.

ET kids...

4 Likes

Re: His 5 Years Old Son Wrote In His Play Book "I Don't Like My Mum And Dad" by Akbee(m): 9:03pm On Jul 31, 2014
k
Re: His 5 Years Old Son Wrote In His Play Book "I Don't Like My Mum And Dad" by tbaba1234: 9:03pm On Jul 31, 2014
Not Serious, The kid was probably upset because he was scolded.

2 Likes

Re: His 5 Years Old Son Wrote In His Play Book "I Don't Like My Mum And Dad" by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 31, 2014
May be his name is adEBOLA

The fear of adEBOLA is the begining of long life.

4 Likes

Re: His 5 Years Old Son Wrote In His Play Book "I Don't Like My Mum And Dad" by romzyxy(m): 9:04pm On Jul 31, 2014
pls just talk 2 him in a good manner.......he is a kid most tins he does is intentionally
Re: His 5 Years Old Son Wrote In His Play Book "I Don't Like My Mum And Dad" by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 31, 2014
kraftykc: Smack him.
He needs more care, attention and understanding, not beatings!

1 Like

Re: His 5 Years Old Son Wrote In His Play Book "I Don't Like My Mum And Dad" by Alishachris: 9:04pm On Jul 31, 2014
We've all being in through this phase. Every kid has actually. When we hate taking instructions from our parents. We think our parents are wicked for making us do things we detest. We rather play all day. But the older we grew, the wiser we became. Give him sometime, he would get over it.

13 Likes

Re: His 5 Years Old Son Wrote In His Play Book "I Don't Like My Mum And Dad" by lekinz(m): 9:04pm On Jul 31, 2014
Carry am go shoprite

10 Likes

Re: His 5 Years Old Son Wrote In His Play Book "I Don't Like My Mum And Dad" by Sagytarius(m): 9:05pm On Jul 31, 2014
20pounds:
Sell it(him?)!!!!

Get a pet that will love them instead. embarassed
Now, that's hilarious. cheesy
Re: His 5 Years Old Son Wrote In His Play Book "I Don't Like My Mum And Dad" by emperortony: 9:06pm On Jul 31, 2014
At this young age...
Re: His 5 Years Old Son Wrote In His Play Book "I Don't Like My Mum And Dad" by sammieguze(m): 9:06pm On Jul 31, 2014
eeya
Re: His 5 Years Old Son Wrote In His Play Book "I Don't Like My Mum And Dad" by publicenemy(m): 9:07pm On Jul 31, 2014
he better be carefull with that kid undecided
Re: His 5 Years Old Son Wrote In His Play Book "I Don't Like My Mum And Dad" by Blackchampion(m): 9:08pm On Jul 31, 2014
Obviously not a 9ja pikin

7 Likes

Re: His 5 Years Old Son Wrote In His Play Book "I Don't Like My Mum And Dad" by shadowwalker101: 9:08pm On Jul 31, 2014
[img]http://www.?aff=391[/img]
let him not like them nau hw does that concern me

1 Like

Re: His 5 Years Old Son Wrote In His Play Book "I Don't Like My Mum And Dad" by abrahamolusoji: 9:08pm On Jul 31, 2014
coded01: Only if they are "Oyinbos" grin cos if it's we we? angry

We know what to do to him? angry grin
As in- flog craze comot for i'm body

5 Likes

Re: His 5 Years Old Son Wrote In His Play Book "I Don't Like My Mum And Dad" by valmunich(m): 9:09pm On Jul 31, 2014
I'm sure this family does not reside in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: His 5 Years Old Son Wrote In His Play Book "I Don't Like My Mum And Dad" by freshPikin: 9:09pm On Jul 31, 2014
At least, the kid didn't write 'ftc' or 'gej till 2019' like some other pikins here wey no fresh like me. undecided

24 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can I Give Up The Marriage At This Stage..pls Advise Needed / Nigerian Man Living In South Africa Needs Help Reconnecting Back Home / Nigerian Lady Tattoos Her Son’s Face On Her Back (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.