Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,459 members, 7,808,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

Nairaland Should Have A Lunatic Section! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Should Have A Lunatic Section! (4157 Views)

Lunatic Gives Birth To Bouncing Baby Girl (photos) / Lunatic Scares Passengers On BRT Bus / Is Dr Thomas Ozodi Osuji Really A Lunatic? Please Somebody Answer Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Should Have A Lunatic Section! by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 31, 2014
they rate at which morons are hampering around this forum is alarming. With the numbers they have now, I propose they be given their own section were they can talk madtalk or whatever language they speak. Musiwa and bloody assasin should be the MODs .

7 Likes

Re: Nairaland Should Have A Lunatic Section! by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 31, 2014
bIoodyassasin:

My father nyach

Fixed

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Should Have A Lunatic Section! by 1stola: 6:43pm On Jul 31, 2014
bIoodyassasin:

Your father nyach
grin
Re: Nairaland Should Have A Lunatic Section! by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 31, 2014
bIoodyassasin:

Otu nne mu agbala ukaa
bIoodyassasin:

Otu nne mu agbala ukaa
Re: Nairaland Should Have A Lunatic Section! by jakiedudu(m): 6:47pm On Jul 31, 2014
shachris: they rate at which morons are hampering around this forum is alarming. With the numbers they have now, I propose they be given their own section were they can talk madtalk or whatever language they speak. Musiwa and bloody assasin should be the MODs .
And some APC members too.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Should Have A Lunatic Section! by EdCure: 6:49pm On Jul 31, 2014
How can they be confined in that section?

Musiwa wishes no one harm though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Should Have A Lunatic Section! by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 31, 2014
jakiedudu: And some APC members too.

everything is not all about APC and PDP! when the pressure gets to much, we go to that section and howl all the madtalks, insults and vulgar languages we can utter, no scambo!
Re: Nairaland Should Have A Lunatic Section! by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 31, 2014
jakiedudu: And some APC members too.

everything is not all about APC and PDP! when the pressure gets to much, we go to that section and howl all the madtalks, insults and vulgar languages we can utter, no scambot"
Re: Nairaland Should Have A Lunatic Section! by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 31, 2014
EdCure: How can they be confined in that section?

by banning their ids in everyother section asude that section. as in they can only be allowed to post in that section
Re: Nairaland Should Have A Lunatic Section! by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 31, 2014
honestly I think this would be fun! imagine all they lewd languages, weed talk, sex talks, ofe-mmanu talks ,,we really should be allowed sone form of expression, is that not what the internrt is for in the first place?
Re: Nairaland Should Have A Lunatic Section! by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 31, 2014
we need a private section where we can do and say whatever we like without the stupid spambot!
Re: Nairaland Should Have A Lunatic Section! by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 31, 2014
Nairaland is an adults forum and not sone school projects. let's make it more lively by allowing members more expression!
Re: Nairaland Should Have A Lunatic Section! by EdCure: 7:08pm On Jul 31, 2014
shachris:

by banning their ids in everyother section asude that section. as in they can only be allowed to post in that section
I see, much like a penintentiary for the unrepentant offenders.

Not a bad idea. Admin may need to pay you for this.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Should Have A Lunatic Section! by hazyfm: 7:09pm On Jul 31, 2014
@OP: I SUPPORT. FRONT PAGE PLEASE

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Should Have A Lunatic Section! by idumuose(m): 7:10pm On Jul 31, 2014
I propose that Anago10,13,9010,99,419,36(only one person has these multiple handles) be made the mod here.

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Should Have A Lunatic Section! by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 31, 2014
EdCure:
I see, much like a penintentiary for the unrepentant offenders.

Not a bad idea. Admin may need to pay you for this.

exactly. like if you sin too much like bloody assasin, you are confined to that section. othrr members can also opt in to the section to talk madtalk!
Re: Nairaland Should Have A Lunatic Section! by idumuose(m): 7:12pm On Jul 31, 2014
I propose that Anago10,13,9010,99,419,36(only one person has these multiple handles) be made the mod here.He is a luna himself.He is highly experienced with 13years of cognate lunati.c experiencegrin grin
Re: Nairaland Should Have A Lunatic Section! by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 31, 2014
idumuose: I propose that Anago10,13,9010,99,419,36(only one person has these multiple handles) be made the mod here.
lol! the thing tire me. but if you stop outright banning and restricting access only to lunatic section, trust me, multiple ids would stop
Re: Nairaland Should Have A Lunatic Section! by hazyfm: 7:13pm On Jul 31, 2014
shachris: we need a private section where we can do and say whatever we like without the stupid spambot!

So unfortunate some lunatics with bloody names have taken over nairaland. I even saw one with a bloody name open a thread a while ago calling his mom a vulture !
Seun please help!!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Should Have A Lunatic Section! by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 31, 2014
hazyfm:

So unfortunate some lunatics with bloody names have taken over nairaland. I even saw one with a bloody name open a thread a while ago !
Seun please help!!

said he is out to murder one MOD . seun help before it is too late

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Should Have A Lunatic Section! by EdCure: 7:22pm On Jul 31, 2014
shachris:

exactly. like if you sin too much like bloody assasin, you are confined to that section. othrr members can also opt in to the section to talk madtalk!
Funny. But you must know that majority of these cursing lunatics are merely hypnotised errand boys for some political interest that are bigger than their miniature minds can ever fathom.
They just can't device better means of presenting their master's case.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Should Have A Lunatic Section! by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 31, 2014
like sometimes I don't feel like saying anything reasonable . no politics no coding, I just want to curse and abuse. that's what attracted me to nairaland in the firstplace, a forum where I can be whoever I want to be and say whatever I want to say
Re: Nairaland Should Have A Lunatic Section! by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 31, 2014
EdCure:
Funny. But you must know that majority of these cursing lunatics are merely hypnotised errand boys for some political interest that are bigger than their miniature minds can ever fathom.
They just can't device better means of presenting their master's case.

why don't we give them some alone time in that section? maybe it would help them better their trolling course
Re: Nairaland Should Have A Lunatic Section! by idumuose(m): 7:26pm On Jul 31, 2014
shachris: lol! the thing tire me. but if you stop outright banning and restricting access only to lunatic section, trust me, multiple ids would stop
You right bro cos the multiple handle creators have almost made nonsense of banning.

Take for instance Anago,who has almost 50 otther handles.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Should Have A Lunatic Section! by Arosa(m): 7:30pm On Jul 31, 2014
Interesting!
Re: Nairaland Should Have A Lunatic Section! by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 31, 2014
idumuose:
You right bro cos the multiple handle creators have almost made nonsense of banning.

Take for instance Anago,who has almost 50 otther handles.

or even Aare musiwa that has about 975! we should have some resident lunatics like we have kegites in Uvs
Re: Nairaland Should Have A Lunatic Section! by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 31, 2014
bIoodyasassin:

Afo sagbuo nne gi ebea

I nominate this guy for our first resident lunatic , what do you guys think?

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

1991 Mack Superliner Rw613 Double Frame Road Tractor With Sleeper 450 Hp E9 V8 / Light Versus Dark Skinned Ladies [who Rocks?] / See Inside America's Most Expensive House For Sale At $139million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.