Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,499 members, 7,801,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

Nairaland Should Have A Lunatic Section! - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Should Have A Lunatic Section! (4151 Views)

Lunatic Gives Birth To Bouncing Baby Girl (photos) / Lunatic Scares Passengers On BRT Bus / Is Dr Thomas Ozodi Osuji Really A Lunatic? Please Somebody Answer Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Should Have A Lunatic Section! by EdCure: 7:35pm On Jul 31, 2014
shachris:

why don't we give them some alone time in that section? maybe it would help them better their trolling course
Maybe you don't get what i mean.

Most of these trolling moröns are actually the USEFUL IDıOTS.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Should Have A Lunatic Section! by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 31, 2014
bIoodyasassin:

Gbaguns detected

nwankwo get me that big chain, no not that one he broke the last time, a bigger one, what you can't find any? oya get me that bingo cage!

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Should Have A Lunatic Section! by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 31, 2014
EdCure:
Maybe you don't get what i mean.

Most of these trolling moröns are actually the USEFUL IDıOTS.

lol, now I get what you mean, but then that's the beauty of the internet, we can be anything we wanna be, sometime I troll too. lol
Re: Nairaland Should Have A Lunatic Section! by hazyfm: 7:38pm On Jul 31, 2014
bIoodyasassin:

I am a Bastard vulture

@ OP: Your Nomination Seconded

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Should Have A Lunatic Section! by hazyfm: 7:40pm On Jul 31, 2014
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
shachris:

nwankwo get me that big chain, no not that one he broke the last time, a bigger one, what you can't find any? oya get me that bingo cage!

Re: Nairaland Should Have A Lunatic Section! by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 31, 2014
bIoodyasassin:

Akpa amu mpa i there

somebody stop this NaLu(nairaland lunatic 1 star)

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Should Have A Lunatic Section! by hazyfm: 7:44pm On Jul 31, 2014
shachris:

somebody stop this NaLu(nairaland lunatic 1 star)

He can't be stopped! His madness is worst than Ebola Virus
Re: Nairaland Should Have A Lunatic Section! by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 31, 2014
hazyfm:

He can't be stopped! His madness is worst than Ebola Virus

comparing this guy to ebola is an insult to the ebola kingdom, maybe sleeping sickness but not almighty ebola
Re: Nairaland Should Have A Lunatic Section! by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 31, 2014
to me, everybody here is mad...
Re: Nairaland Should Have A Lunatic Section! by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 31, 2014
ajibolabd: to me, everybody here is mad...

oya let's be allowed to express our madness na
Re: Nairaland Should Have A Lunatic Section! by hazyfm: 7:52pm On Jul 31, 2014
ajibolabd: to me, everybody here is mad...

Are u here? So i assume u are also mad!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Should Have A Lunatic Section! by EdCure: 7:52pm On Jul 31, 2014
shachris:

lol, now I get what you mean, but then that's the beauty of the internet, we can be anything we wanna be, sometime I troll too. lol
grin

Can you imagine i have to build an acerbic arsenal on how to respond to these troll? Not mentioning the contempt they make me feel most times i log in.

How unproductive! sad

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Should Have A Lunatic Section! by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 31, 2014
EdCure:
grin

Can you imagine i have to build an acerbic arsenal on how to respond to these troll? Not mentioning the contempt they make me feel most times i log in.

How unproductive! sad

ascerbic arsenal! now that's a good one, sometimes we never know how low we cab go till we are pushed! I don't let any of those affect my personal productivity, I'm too big for that! anything that happens in Nairaland stays in Nairaland
Re: Nairaland Should Have A Lunatic Section! by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 31, 2014
hazyfm:

Are u here? So i assume u are also mad!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

a forum full of mad people! that's what u don't get to see everyday on NTA newsline
Re: Nairaland Should Have A Lunatic Section! by EdCure: 8:11pm On Jul 31, 2014
shachris:

ascerbic arsenal! now that's a good one, sometimes we never know how low we cab go till we are pushed! I don't let any of those affect my personal productivity, I'm too big for that! anything that happens in Nairaland stays in Nairaland
I mean, the time spent in responding to the Useful Idıots should'av been better spent on self improvement.
But, most times, you just can't resist the pressure to give these moröns a fatal shot. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Should Have A Lunatic Section! by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 31, 2014
EdCure:
I mean, the time spent in responding to the Useful Idıots should'av been better spent on self improvement.
But, most times, you just can't resist the pressure to give these moröns a fatal shot. grin

and even the spambot won't let it be as fatal and ascerbic as you would have wanted it.
Re: Nairaland Should Have A Lunatic Section! by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 31, 2014
seun, we need a howling alley! an adults lounge! a cursing pot!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Should Have A Lunatic Section! by anago9010(m): 8:15pm On Jul 31, 2014
idumuose: I propose that Anago10,13,9010,99,419,36(only one person has these multiple handles) be made the mod here.

may the gods plague you with Ebola and incurable madness for mentioning my handle. you this worthless homo habilis sired by a drunken ashewo 2kobo.
Re: Nairaland Should Have A Lunatic Section! by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 31, 2014
anago9010:

may the gods plague you with Ebola and incurable madness for mentioning my handle. you this worthless homo habilis sired by a drunken ashewo 2kobo.

lol, now that's what I am talking about, we need a place where we can be able to say this without watching our backs to see if Ngwakwe is watching
Re: Nairaland Should Have A Lunatic Section! by anago9010(m): 8:20pm On Jul 31, 2014
shachris:

lol, now that's what I am talking about, we need a place where we can be able to say this without watching our backs to see if Ngwakwe is watching

I'm above ban oooo!!!!! sexkid do tire still going strong, ngwake madness still not stopping us. curse out only if you gat multiple handle. my mission here is to instill morals into all em mannerless kids loitering this board of late.
Re: Nairaland Should Have A Lunatic Section! by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 31, 2014
anago9010:

I'm above ban oooo!!!!! sexkid do tire still going strong, ngwake madness still not stopping us. curse out only if you gat multiple handle. my mission here is to instill morals into all em mannerless kids loitering this board of late.

the kids should be given their space, don't you think?
Re: Nairaland Should Have A Lunatic Section! by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 31, 2014
Re: Nairaland Should Have A Lunatic Section! by idumuose(m): 8:24pm On Jul 31, 2014
anago9010:

Honestly,you will make a good lunatic section moderator.What do you think?

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Should Have A Lunatic Section! by anago9010(m): 8:24pm On Jul 31, 2014
shachris:

the kids should be given their space, don't you think?

they have their space in the romance section, made for brainless members of this forum. but stubborn flies like idumugu, victorciza et al.
Re: Nairaland Should Have A Lunatic Section! by anago9010(m): 8:26pm On Jul 31, 2014
idumuose:
Honestly,you will make a good lunatic section moderator.What do you think?

your father and your brainless mother will make good mods in that section.
Re: Nairaland Should Have A Lunatic Section! by EdCure: 8:27pm On Jul 31, 2014
shachris:

and even the spambot won't let it be as fatal and ascerbic as you would have wanted it.
Now we're on the same page grin grin
...but i don't have spamBot problems with this handle.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Should Have A Lunatic Section! by Alishachris: 8:41pm On Jul 31, 2014
now this is what i hate most.... angry when you are trying to get your point across and that stupid spambot just bans you for no reason. Just got banned. seun, i need a section where i can be able to say whatever i want to say bro. Where bloody assasin can finally get to call OAM4J an ar.sehole a thousands times if he wants to. i need my freedom.
Re: Nairaland Should Have A Lunatic Section! by Arosa(m): 8:54pm On Jul 31, 2014
Madness is a form of creativity. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Michelin, Bridgestone, Dunlop N Continental Tyres Now In Abuja. / 1991 Mack Superliner Rw613 Double Frame Road Tractor With Sleeper 450 Hp E9 V8 / Light Versus Dark Skinned Ladies [who Rocks?]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.