Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

Nairaland Should Have A Lunatic Section! - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Should Have A Lunatic Section! (4156 Views)

Lunatic Gives Birth To Bouncing Baby Girl (photos) / Lunatic Scares Passengers On BRT Bus / Is Dr Thomas Ozodi Osuji Really A Lunatic? Please Somebody Answer Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Should Have A Lunatic Section! by Alishachris: 9:00pm On Jul 31, 2014
Arosa: Madness is a form of creativity. grin grin grin

There is no great genius without a mixture of madness.

..Aristotle

Re: Nairaland Should Have A Lunatic Section! by Alishachris: 9:02pm On Jul 31, 2014
seun allow us our little world of madness. We want a section in nairaland with now rulesm grin where we are allowed to showcase our different degress of madness and knack some akpako.
Re: Nairaland Should Have A Lunatic Section! by Arosa(m): 9:06pm On Jul 31, 2014
Alishachris:

There is no great genius without a mixture of madness.

..Aristotle

Even Einstein agrees with that. tongue

Re: Nairaland Should Have A Lunatic Section! by Firefire(m): 9:11pm On Jul 31, 2014
idumuose:
Honestly,you will make a good lunatic section moderator.What do you think?

I second grin

However, some female luna would be require in that section also.
Re: Nairaland Should Have A Lunatic Section! by BrokenTV: 9:13pm On Jul 31, 2014
idumuose: I propose that Anago10,13,9010,99,419,36(only one person has these multiple handles) be made the mod here.
100percent supported.
Team Tunde Anago all the way.
Re: Nairaland Should Have A Lunatic Section! by Alishachris: 9:13pm On Jul 31, 2014
Arosa:

Even Einstein agrees with that. tongue

Einstein is the 'maddest' man i've known. Creativity comes when you are allowed to rave in abandoned carelessness. We have being traditional programmed to contain ourselve in shackles of our own small world. We were never allowed to overdo anything. But the internet came and thankfully changed that. Now we can be anything we wanna be. Its so sad that nairaland thinks differently. Most forums have these hidden and obscene sections that are for members only. Wonder why people still prefer micro-forums and groups to facebook? Seun give us our MADHOUSE SECTION!!
Re: Nairaland Should Have A Lunatic Section! by nuclearboy(m): 9:14pm On Jul 31, 2014
funny thread grin
Re: Nairaland Should Have A Lunatic Section! by Alishachris: 9:18pm On Jul 31, 2014
nuclearboy: funny thread grin

would be funnier if we are allowed some FREE MADNESS. Sometimes i just want to bash ngwakwe, but i cant, embarassed cos he would ban me till 2192! I need a section where i can be able to call Oga Jona any name i choose, bash Ngwakwe and mukina....this is a community afterall, not some classroom with prefects.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Should Have A Lunatic Section! by Arosa(m): 9:19pm On Jul 31, 2014
Alishachris:

Einstein is the 'maddest' man i've known. Creativity comes when you are allowed to rave in abandoned carelessness. We have being traditional programmed to contain ourselve in shackles of our own small world. We were never allowed to overdo anything. But the internet came and thankfully changed that. Now we can be anything we wanna be. Its so sad that nairaland thinks differently. Most forums have these hidden and obscene sections that are for members only. Wonder why people still prefer micro-forums and groups to facebook? Seun give us our MADHOUSE SECTION!!

well said.
Re: Nairaland Should Have A Lunatic Section! by Alishachris: 9:24pm On Jul 31, 2014
Nairalanders lets agitate for exclusive sections where members are allowed more freedom!! cool
Re: Nairaland Should Have A Lunatic Section! by Alishachris: 9:44pm On Jul 31, 2014
its not everyone of us that came to nairaland to learn.

Most of us actually came here to fight and curse, that make-out. Thats the beauty of online communities. We live out our fantasies on online communities. If you want Nairaland to have a life of its own to be able to offset the kind of changes we need in this nation, then we need more freedom. Nairaland is US and we are Nairaland!
Re: Nairaland Should Have A Lunatic Section! by Alishachris: 9:48pm On Jul 31, 2014
the MADHOUSE/LUNATIC Section would serve two major purpose:

1) Punish unrepentant offenders of our forum rules, by disallowing them access to the other more sensitive sections of the forum and only allowing them access to our MADHOUSE where every member is welcomed, MEMBERS ONLY.

2) Allow any member that needs a place to chill off, fight, talk dirty, curse, or do anything at all to be able to do so without the fear of getting banned.
Re: Nairaland Should Have A Lunatic Section! by Alishachris: 10:04pm On Jul 31, 2014
OAM4J how can you ban bloody assasin? simple. by not banning him. Pacify the guy. Allow him to have a chance of bashing you. You guys should have an e-duet. His ego is bruised here, and you never mess with a man that has had his ego bruised. This is why we need the LUNATIC/MADHOUSE SECTION. We've all had our mad days. We should be able to slug it that with the MODS anytime. Make this forum come alive please!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Should Have A Lunatic Section! by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 31, 2014
I nominate tunde anago asabem amu and 500gp
Re: Nairaland Should Have A Lunatic Section! by Alishachris: 10:07pm On Jul 31, 2014
ANAMBRA11: I nominate tunde anago asabem amu and 500gp

lol. Ara ga agba ndi ara.....
Re: Nairaland Should Have A Lunatic Section! by anago9010(m): 10:10pm On Jul 31, 2014
ANAMBRA11: I nominate tunde anago asabem amu and 500gp

why not nominate that red @ss baboon that donated that stray spermtozoa that conceive you.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Should Have A Lunatic Section! by Alishachris: 10:18pm On Jul 31, 2014
anago9010:

why not nominate that red @ss baboon that donated that stray spermtozoa that conceive you.

you mean u didn't hear? the ape died last wek of a severe case of penile ebola infection, most havd affect his sperm cells too

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Should Have A Lunatic Section! by MiguelMi6(m): 10:22pm On Jul 31, 2014
I support this,people like FirstEva,MrinSanity,VirginFinder,50calibre and a host of others should be confined there. undecided
Re: Nairaland Should Have A Lunatic Section! by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 31, 2014
anago9010:

tunde no dey everly disapoint cheesy
Re: Nairaland Should Have A Lunatic Section! by anago9010(m): 10:23pm On Jul 31, 2014
Alishachris:

you mean u didn't hear? the ape died last wek of a severe case of penile ebola infection, most havd affect his sperm cells too

no wonder he gave birth to abrained nincompoop.
Re: Nairaland Should Have A Lunatic Section! by Alishachris: 10:24pm On Jul 31, 2014
MiguelMi6: I support this,people like FirstEva,MrinSanity,VirginFinder,50calibre and a host of others should be confined there. undecided

me too. mad people should not be allowed to roam with sane people before they corrupt our reasoning too!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Should Have A Lunatic Section! by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 31, 2014
Since na madness tongue I wan vent my anger on the most ugly race from west africa,the ndiofeemmmanu, ndi amala na gbegiri,ndi na nyun insi ni me nylon,our scratch face brodas from d South West, and I want to quickly remind dem dah lagos is a no man's land angry,and may ebola strike any onye ofe wey quote me ndi ara angry
Re: Nairaland Should Have A Lunatic Section! by Alishachris: 10:39pm On Jul 31, 2014
ANAMBRA11: Since na madness tongue I wan vent my anger on the most ugly race from west africa,the ndiofeemmmanu, ndi amala na gbegiri,ndi na nyun insi ni me nylon,our scratch face brodas from d South West, and I want to quickly remind dem dah lagos is a no man's land angry,and may ebola strike any onye ofe wey quote me ndi ara angry
lol! Nwanne ichokwara ila ijee a taa? Ndi oji ike eme oji a ka atagido gi eba o! aka mu adikwa ya.
Re: Nairaland Should Have A Lunatic Section! by chucky234(m): 10:52pm On Jul 31, 2014
shachris:

everything is not all about APC and PDP! when the pressure gets to much, we go to that section and howl all the madtalks, insults and vulgar languages we can utter, no scambot"
Scambot?
Is that a new feature ?
Re: Nairaland Should Have A Lunatic Section! by Alishachris: 10:56pm On Jul 31, 2014
chucky234: Scambot?
Is that a new feature ?

sorry I meant spambot, and its not a new feature, it is the resisdent robot that censors words and comments on nairaland
Re: Nairaland Should Have A Lunatic Section! by chucky234(m): 11:05pm On Jul 31, 2014
Alishachris:

sorry I meant spambot, and its not a new feature, it is the resisdent robot that censors words and comments on nairaland
I knw spambot na, are you a learner.
Re: Nairaland Should Have A Lunatic Section! by EMERITUS85(m): 11:45pm On Jul 31, 2014
ANAMBRA11: Since na madness tongue I wan vent my anger on the most ugly race from west africa,the ndiofeemmmanu, ndi amala na gbegiri,ndi na nyun insi ni me nylon,our scratch face brodas from d South West, and I want to quickly remind dem dah lagos is a no man's land angry,and may ebola strike any onye ofe wey quote me ndi ara angry

Easy mpa
Re: Nairaland Should Have A Lunatic Section! by Nobody: 1:20am On Aug 01, 2014
Alishachris: OAM4J how can you ban bloody assasin? simple. by not banning him. Pacify the guy. Allow him to have a chance of bashing you. You guys should have an e-duet. His ego is bruised here, and you never mess with a man that has had his ego bruised. This is why we need the LUNATIC/MADHOUSE SECTION. We've all had our mad days. We should be able to slug it that with the MODS anytime. Make this forum come alive please!

I second dis cheesy we need to release the lunatic in us sometyms n guess wat grin its all fun
Re: Nairaland Should Have A Lunatic Section! by vicadex07(m): 2:06am On Aug 01, 2014
This is getting interesting...
Re: Nairaland Should Have A Lunatic Section! by SleekyPosh(m): 6:37am On Aug 01, 2014
anago9010:

may the gods plague you with Ebola and incurable madness for mentioning my handle. you this worthless homo habilis sired by a drunken ashewo 2kobo.

Hahan wattapin na! grin
Re: Nairaland Should Have A Lunatic Section! by SuperModerator: 6:48am On Aug 01, 2014
I'll set up a committee to look into this wink
Re: Nairaland Should Have A Lunatic Section! by Alishachris: 8:00am On Aug 01, 2014
SuperModerator: I'll set up a committee to look into this wink

SuperMod it'd be fun, trust me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

1991 Mack Superliner Rw613 Double Frame Road Tractor With Sleeper 450 Hp E9 V8 / Light Versus Dark Skinned Ladies [who Rocks?] / See Inside America's Most Expensive House For Sale At $139million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.