Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World (37463 Views)

Wizkid's Ojuelegba Is The 12th Biggest Song In The World This Year / DOWNLOAD: 2face Idibia - The Ascension Album Full 17 Tracks Here / Full Album Download: 2face – “the Ascension” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World by Bolt2011(m): 8:55pm On Jul 31, 2014
Olucheye:

Love or Hate Nigerian Music, You Can't Hate 2Baba!
Re: 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 31, 2014
Mrchippychappy: Where D'banj Eja Nla come dey ?
in stiill dey wash kim kardashian pant

2 Likes

Re: 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World by jamex93(m): 8:56pm On Jul 31, 2014
No b 2face, this wan na 2BABA!...... One love......http://tan.org.ng/onestar/register.php?id=4036

1 Like

Re: 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World by nikkyshyne(f): 8:57pm On Jul 31, 2014
Well, personally, I find the album boring. That's just my honest opinion.

3 Likes

Re: 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World by Nonybb: 8:57pm On Jul 31, 2014
What had that Profited me if not only 2Face that we are all rejoicing for, and despite that fact he cant deep hands in his Pocket to offer me even a coins
Re: 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World by logica(m): 8:58pm On Jul 31, 2014
Re: 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World by mikeobk(m): 8:58pm On Jul 31, 2014
who listens to D'banj anymore? His music carrier is messed up since his makes (Don Jazzy) broke up with him. Last good thing that came from D'banj still remains oliver twist. He's fvcked! *spits*

1 Like

Re: 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 31, 2014
Na him sabi
Re: 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:04pm On Jul 31, 2014
#RESPECT!!
Re: 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World by logica(m): 9:06pm On Jul 31, 2014
emk4lif: Not to rain on your parade but billboard's world music category ranks songs outside the US primarily predominantly from South America,Asia,Africa etc, PS Asa's Beautiful Imperfection peaked at no 3 on Billboard's world music category years back, thumbs up to the dude anyways.
LOL...but read what somebody said here:

I Am Screaming thank YOU JESUS!!!! This is the 1st time EvER In d world any Nigerian artist archived this!!! Record-Breaking! 2face Idibia's 'The Ascension' Album Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World #hesKing #legendary #multitalented #blessed #thehumbleLion #ourOwn #naija4ever

http://www.romancemeetslife.com/2014/07/2face-idibias-ascension-makes-it-to.html

You might need to break it down to them.

3 Likes

Re: 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World by tpia1: 9:08pm On Jul 31, 2014
emk4lif: Not to rain on your parade but billboard's world music category ranks songs outside the US primarily predominantly from South America,Asia,Africa etc, PS Asa's Beautiful Imperfection peaked at no 3 on Billboard's world music category years back, thumbs up to the dude anyways.

Nairaland figures and claims are always somehow.

Once you scrutinize MOST of the claims, the substance vanishes into thin air.

As to how an african country will predominate in latin america over latin american music, I guess folks can explain better.

For asian own, good luck claiming that.

1 Like

Re: 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World by Elnino4ladies: 9:08pm On Jul 31, 2014
D album is damn 2 average abegi..notin special about d album..

1 Like

Re: 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World by jsunex(m): 9:10pm On Jul 31, 2014
Nice one to 2baba
Re: 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 31, 2014
*sees thread, sighs, quietly leaves and keeps on jamming Jesse Jagz : Thy Nation Come album*

4 Likes

Re: 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World by jajad: 9:12pm On Jul 31, 2014
NoContract: I streamed the album on Spotify. I liked only 2 songs.

But that's none of my business sha.

Sips kunu with palm kernel.
Which ones?
Re: 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World by eolalekan5(m): 9:14pm On Jul 31, 2014
Wow, am buying mine 2moro
Re: 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World by simdam500(m): 9:14pm On Jul 31, 2014
coded01: cool

But how many Baby mamas does he have? grin tongue grin
how does that cause u a headache
Re: 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World by phrezzz: 9:17pm On Jul 31, 2014
His busy pressing tonto Dikeh ass
Re: 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World by fittty(m): 9:26pm On Jul 31, 2014
Crap! Which of the songs has anyone one of your heard? B.S
Re: 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World by JUHABACH: 9:27pm On Jul 31, 2014
Olucheye: That's Why He's The Boss...... Legendary Status!

If to say na just me, I be living like I don't care.

Nigerian god of Music...

Love or Hate Nigerian Music, You Can't Hate 2Baba!

1 Like

Re: 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World by celestinho(m): 9:27pm On Jul 31, 2014
How is dat ur business
Re: 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World by sweetguy10(m): 9:34pm On Jul 31, 2014
nikkyshyne: Well, personally, I find the album boring. That's just my honest opinion.

Sorry it is not for people LIKE you !
Re: 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World by fattbabakay(m): 9:36pm On Jul 31, 2014
ajibolabd: He wil soon go impreginate another lady, him don do almost 10 weddings for diff ladies. Fool.
Must u say wot u dont knw??

1 Like

Re: 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World by heatmeup(f): 9:37pm On Jul 31, 2014
ajibolabd: He wil soon go impreginate another lady, him don do almost 10 weddings for diff ladies. Fool.
continue shouting fool when he does not know u even exist

1 Like

Re: 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 31, 2014
fattbabakay: Must u say wot u dont knw??
u ought to know,thats if u re not a livin dead.
Re: 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World by toprealman: 9:39pm On Jul 31, 2014
Which chart are we talking about please? He is the best in naija no doubt, but please could someone provide the link so that the Thomas in me be put to shame.
Re: 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World by Gynacologist(m): 9:39pm On Jul 31, 2014
NoContract: I streamed the album on Spotify. I liked only 2 songs.

But that's none of my business sha.

Sips kunu with palm kernel.
whch of em?
Re: 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World by egbaguy: 9:41pm On Jul 31, 2014
this man is a living legend...........he has been around for like forever. Where d likes of dbanj,face and blackface??
Re: 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 31, 2014
heatmeup: continue shouting fool when he does not know u even exist
LovePeddler, i know u wil hate d truth, if u hav chance u dont care to become 12th wife. Shameles.
Re: 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World by ebosse(m): 9:42pm On Jul 31, 2014
Good news for us "Supporters of Good, meaningful and conscious music!.... The excuse a typical lame Nigerian artiste (which unfortunately is about 98% of the total musicians in Nigeria) give is >>> people don't buy meaningful songs they just wanna dance, so we give them what they are asking for<<< ... ASA , Femi Kuti and 2face idibia keep selling... The other artiste should start writing sensible lyrics. If they can't write they should get a good ghost writing... We want positive vibes!

3 Likes

Re: 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World by heatmeup(f): 9:43pm On Jul 31, 2014
jajad:
Which ones?
good question am sure he is just Googling it now. HATERS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential / Teni Wins Rookie Of The Year At 2018 Headies Award. / Female Rappers That Made My Childhood: Have They Retired?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.