Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,805 members, 7,806,246 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials (29402 Views)

I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke / Various Ways Of Making Money Online 2016 Fiverr,cpa,blogging Etc / What Are The Various Ways To Make Money Online? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by ayka: 8:35pm On Sep 30, 2014
Is the software for mobile or computer?
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by U4ure: 9:07pm On Sep 30, 2014
Bros can you also send me the ebook guide on fiverr video my email,eruoghoke@gmail.com
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by splendinho(m): 9:13pm On Sep 30, 2014
Ok guys getting paid is as easy as abc!!! I have a client who will help you all withdraw your earnings and pay you all in naira direct to your bank ASAP!!!

And the software is for PC/Laptop/Desktops
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by splendinho(m): 9:18pm On Sep 30, 2014
9more slots Available
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by HAkorehdeh(m): 9:33pm On Sep 30, 2014
splendinho: 9more slots Available
9ice one Bro...... Never knew it's something i already know about.. I even have one special ebook for it. Will be looking towards getting the software sha

1 Like

Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by splendinho(m): 9:38pm On Sep 30, 2014
If you are interested lemme know... #9moreSlots.... We shall be moving on to the next thing as soon as I get d 10 serious people
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by iykepromotions: 10:29pm On Sep 30, 2014
brb
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by enijoshez: 7:11pm On Oct 01, 2014
pls hw do we open a usa facebook account
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by HAkorehdeh(m): 10:01pm On Oct 01, 2014
enijoshez: pls hw do we open a usa facebook account
I think I have one nice guide on that, it covers everything including Twitter methods. So awesome. Pm me if you need it.
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by femiola3: 11:40pm On Oct 01, 2014
HAkorehdeh: I think I have one nice guide on that, it covers everything including Twitter methods. So awesome. Pm me if you need it.
pls i need it send to faanoolayinka@yahoo.com...thanks
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by splendinho(m): 3:10pm On Oct 02, 2014
You don't need to get any special guide to open a USA acct... Just open a new facebook account with an american Name get one from fakenamegenerator . Com and just sign up on facebook don't put a city to avoid verification.
If you can't open one I can do that for you
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by splendinho(m): 7:41pm On Oct 02, 2014
Next Tutorial is Going to be on BITCOINS!!!

Do you know 1bitcoin is 62000naira+

I will teach us all here how to get that within just 7days!! A promise!!!

Once I get my 9more serious minded people for the autoposter software I will start that
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by Chidonsky: 2:13am On Oct 03, 2014
splendinho: Next Tutorial is Going to be on BITCOINS!!!

Once I get my 9more serious minded people for the autoposter software I will start that
interested

1 Like

Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by ibangs(m): 3:39am On Oct 03, 2014
splendinho: Next Tutorial is Going to be on BITCOINS!!!

Quite interested in this. Have been following silently. Nice job.
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by zeekleo(m): 12:49pm On Oct 03, 2014
splendinho post=/post/26812741:
Next Tutorial is Going to be on BITCOINS!!!

Im interested here is my email zeekleo@gmail.com
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by HAkorehdeh(m): 1:22pm On Oct 03, 2014
femiola3 post=/post/26789933:
pls i need it send to faanoolayinka@yahoo.com...thanks
pm me.. I'll send it to you
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by chinedulivingstone(m): 1:43pm On Oct 03, 2014
If you really want to make money online you must have some thing to sell and or sell order people product to get a commission of the person product i have been in it the 5yrs so i know wat am talking about
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by chinedulivingstone(m): 2:21pm On Oct 03, 2014
i like that bro let them hear you
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 03, 2014
Op i appreciate u sir,
Folowing.....,..........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by HAkorehdeh(m): 5:11pm On Oct 03, 2014
chinedulivingstone: If you really want to make money online you must have some thing to sell and or sell order people product to get a commission of the person product i have been in it the 5yrs so i know wat am talking about
You must have made a huge amount of money. Let's know how much at least you make from it per month. ENCOURAGE US BROTHER!

1 Like

Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by splendinho(m): 6:39pm On Oct 03, 2014
chinedulivingstone: i like that bro let them hear you
don't get you
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by splendinho(m): 6:41pm On Oct 03, 2014
All other ways of making money online are welcomed from everybody or guru here but please no spamming here to avoid being banned...

#7moreSlotsForMyFacebookAutoposter software available

BITCOIN TRAINING loading.........
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by G12(m): 9:52pm On Oct 03, 2014
splendinho: 1st step,
Create a USA Facebook account,
2nd Step
Join USA groups by inputing some keyword about USA into the Facebook search bar like USA basketball, States, USA government,USA schools, USA politics, America baseball.groups relating to USA.
N.B: Don't join more than 15groups or less daily if you join more a day you might get blocked by facebook
Join groups with over 1500members
Step 3
after joining the groups wait for like 24hours you should be approved
Step 4
After that post in d groups like saying you want more friends ,you will notice they will begin to add You and you will now have more friends 2 chat with. After you must have successfully set up a USA facebook.
Step 5
The next step is to go to www.mylikes.com, l register, follow d instructions stated there, they will provide some ads in the website which you will have to promote using your Facebook USA account because every clicks on the links or ads you promote earn you dollars, but clicks must be from USA,Canada or Australia. That's how you will start making money on Facebook, you can as well setup the system, and get a software that will automatically post content your ads or links for you, even while you are still sleeping and offline.
I have a software that can post your contents to over 50groups at once and make you cool cash!
This software can post your links to usa groups. For you
This software can post your links to facebook pages, groups, walls
It can post to twitter
It can post to linkedin,,,,
Because we are here to help each other I will give out the software to the first 10 serious people who are ready to make cool cash online with this tool for just #1500 only...
Offer valid for the 1st 10 people only!!!
Thanks!
This tutorial above is worth more than 5000naira but you have It for free so act now don't take it for granted!!!
Gat questions feel free to drop them?
Am out #OneLove
Interested in the software contact me SMS only

you are doing a great job. Can we create the USA fb account and signup on mylikes.com on naija IP?
Please, I would appreciate if you give a clue about how to withdraw earnings from the ad site. Going through their terms and condition one will need the following:
Tax ID information of the user
Legal name of the user
Address of the user
to enable remittance of earning. Are we also to signup on mylikes.com with the details of the US fb account, our real names and possibly the dangers involved.

I have started following you. So much interested in the bitcoin stuff.
Thanks!
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 03, 2014
I once try dis fb autopilot of a tings, and got discourage few days latter cos i made just 2cent.

1 Like

Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 03, 2014
For dose who want usa fb acct i
Can help u :
I wil create nw fb acct for u
I wil join 50 group for u.
N :B it is neccessary u av more dan 2 usa fb acct ', but mylike is one acct u will make use of
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by bobojoshua(m): 4:06am On Oct 04, 2014
[quote author=G12]
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by bobojoshua(m): 4:45am On Oct 04, 2014
splendinho: 1st step,
Create a USA Facebook account,
2nd Step
Join USA groups by inputing some keyword about USA into the Facebook search bar like USA basketball, States, USA government,USA schools, USA politics, America baseball.groups relating to USA.
N.B: Don't join more than 15groups or less daily if you join more a day you might get blocked by facebook
Join groups with over 1500members
Step 3
after joining the groups wait for like 24hours you should be approved
Step 4
After that post in d groups like saying you want more friends ,you will notice they will begin to add You and you will now have more friends 2 chat with. After you must have successfully set up a USA facebook.
Step 5
The next step is to go to www.mylikes.com, l register, follow d instructions stated there, they will provide some ads in the website which you will have to promote using your Facebook USA account because every clicks on the links or ads you promote earn you dollars, but clicks must be from USA,Canada or Australia. That's how you will start making money on Facebook, you can as well setup the system, and get a software that will automatically post content your ads or links for you, even while you are still sleeping and offline.

I have a software that can post your contents to over 50groups at once and make you cool cash!

This software can post your links to usa groups. For you
This software can post your links to facebook pages, groups, walls
It can post to twitter
It can post to linkedin,,,,

Because we are here to help each other I will give out the software to the first 10 serious people who are ready to make cool cash online with this tool for just #1500 only...

Offer valid for the 1st 10 people only!!!

Thanks!

This tutorial above is worth more than 5000naira but you have It for free so act now don't take it for granted!!!

Gat questions feel free to drop them?

Am out #OneLove

Interested in the software contact me SMS only
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by mdgreen(m): 10:24am On Oct 04, 2014
Am following this trend, pls we need more info. On mylike.com.
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by HAkorehdeh(m): 4:10pm On Oct 04, 2014
Eboy343:
I once try dis fb autopilot of a tings, and got discourage few days latter cos i made just 2cent.
I experienced the same bro... i think TWITTER REALLY PAYS(WHEN YOU APPLY SOME TRICKS)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Tribunal sacks Kano House of Reps member, Yerima over fake certificate / 3 Reasons Why The Naira May Appreciate Against The Dollar This Week! / POS Operators Charged ₦3k Per ₦10k Withdrawn Today In Benin City!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.