Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials (29404 Views)

I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke / Various Ways Of Making Money Online 2016 Fiverr,cpa,blogging Etc / What Are The Various Ways To Make Money Online? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by gurusmac4: 10:15pm On Aug 05, 2014
Thanks
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by Asemo11(m): 10:37pm On Aug 05, 2014
silently flowwing drop more
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by splendinho(m): 2:24pm On Aug 06, 2014
HOW MANY OF US HAVE GOTTEN OUR ACCOUNTS AND FILLED THE PROFILE PICTURE AND INFO
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by hallengray(m): 4:11pm On Aug 06, 2014
If you're looking for some extra cash or a full time job in Nigeria, online freelancing can provide you with the flexibility and freedom that you want. Visit www.skillsmix.com and register.
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by vickson64(m): 9:24pm On Aug 06, 2014
Pls we are interested. Tanks for ur desire to help. My email is vickson64@gmail.com. I am 120% interested
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by splendinho(m): 11:54am On Aug 08, 2014
Am Not Getting Enough Encouragements To Continue this thread....How many Of Us have our accts already
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by splendinho(m): 10:45pm On Aug 09, 2014
Hot Selling gigs on Fiverr d other freelancing Sites!

***Graphics***

This is one Niche that will always be in Demand in any Freelancing sites.
Peopl ways need their graphics jobs taken care of.
Things we can do here. ; Logo, Ecovers, Banner, icons and lots more.
i will show us how to make ecovers and logos in less than 10mins and get ur $$$

***SEO AND BOOKMARKING***
PEOPLE ALWAYS NEED THIS SERVICE FOR THEIR SITES AND OTHER THINGS.
i will show us how to do this service even without ever doing anything

Other Niches that re hot includea

TRAFFIC
SOLO ADS
ARTICLE WRITING
AND MANY MORE THINGS...

ARE WE READY TO START MAKING COOL CASH WITH JUST DOING SIMPLE TASKS WITHIN 5MINS
??

ANYBODY INTERESTED

5 Likes

Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by sextail(m): 10:55pm On Aug 09, 2014
i am, bro. Ride on.....Thanks for sharing the knowledge
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by flowsamuels(m): 11:14pm On Aug 09, 2014
Yea boss..we behind you..keep it coming
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by 3RNEST(m): 11:51pm On Aug 09, 2014
Nice one dude, cool one more thinq...observation: don't post links, just post the "site name" we will do the googling...abeg b4 dem ban you.... grin

1 Like

Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by aikfrank(m): 1:19am On Aug 10, 2014
Nice work op, well you just motivated me to do this.

This Is MY Online Money Making Secreet.

Don't invite anyone --- Door closed.

Seat up, read carefully.

If you are really ready to make real cash, then this is a bustop to any online business.

Ok, sorry if you don't know what hosting and domain means, I can't help you further, just google it

Freeresellersite.com is a site that makes it possible for you to resell for free, you can resell domain names, vps, shared hosting packages, dedicated servers and ssl.

You also get a free website on any domain name of your choice

All you just have to do is to adjust the default price and make profit.

Freeresellersite will help you handle new orders, they will provide support for your clients, they will also help you maintain the site, all needed of you is to configure your site to your taste, set your price and advertise.

hosting services are paid and renewed on a monthly basis, so you get paid your profit every year as your customers renew their hosting services

Site is a Nigerian company with data center in Uk and Us, providing reliable hosting.

Most big hosting companies in Nigeria are affiliated to freeresellersite.com but you can never know

If you think this is too technical for you to understand, I could guide you, not promising, check my signature my contacts are there

Let me show you a simple earning possibilities.

If you budget about N10,000 for advert on your keyword, at an average visit we are sure of at least 4000 unique visitors. If 4000 persons visits your site, then we are sure of at least 60 instant conversions.

And if the average profit per each order on your site is let's say N2500 (will be greater for sure)
Then that's N2500 * 60 orders, that's N150,000

Then you can budget N50,000 for another advert.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by ikdom(m): 7:43pm On Aug 10, 2014
Pls ride on teacher, you have kept your students waiting. Thanks for the good job so far
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by myweb(m): 8:54pm On Aug 10, 2014
I have been following since beginning of thread with six of my friends. abeg be fast in updating. our blood dey hot

1 Like

Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by splendinho(m): 11:20pm On Aug 10, 2014
****Update****

Might not update aa frequently anymore because have got exams to write till 21st but i will be updating.

So Now

HOW TO CREATE A GIG ON FIVERR...

Since our Acct is New and has no gigs!

All you need to do now is

Click on Sales after signing in to your Account

you will now see create A new gig

Select That and you will be taken to a page where you will be asked to Fill some things e.g Title, Descriptions, Tags and others...

would explain and give you my tips i use personally on creating my gigs

Title: The title is one of the most important Aspect
of Your Graphics Gig. A well written Title is what
turns impressions to clicks and page views, but your
gig description is what turns clicks to orders. HOW DO
YOU WRITE A GREAT GIg TITLE? There is
no big secret to it. Titles can go like this:“I will design
the BEST Logo in 24 hours”“I will design a PROFESSIONAL Ecover
in 24 hours”And so forth.Did You notice I capitalized
one word in the Title? I did that to draw in attention to
the title. You can only capitalize one word in the title
according to Fiverr rules. Also capitalize the first
Alphabet of the other words in the title. Also make a
list of great adjectives you can include in your title
like AWESOME, OUTSTANDNG, EFFECTIVE, EFFICIENT,
WONDERFUL, ROYAL

Category: There are two main profitable categories
(Among others) – from experience,that yYou can post
Your Logo/Designs gigs in; GRAPHICS. I’ll urge you to post
Your gigs in the SUBCATEGORY under What u do e g Logo or Ecovers
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by splendinho(m): 11:30pm On Aug 10, 2014
Gig Image: Your gig image needs to be clear,
visible, and unique and promotes what your gig
describes. It must have the recommended size of 682
x 459. This means 682 on the long side and 459 on
the short side. You can get an Image from Google
images but it is not wise to upload it just like that.
You will have to edit the image with a graphic software
like Adobe Photoshop. A good gig image should be in
this format: Image at the Top comprising about 70%
and Brief Gig description and Call to action order at
the bottom comprising the remaining 30%

This part is also a very important
aspect of Your Gig. A poor gig description will not
bring in sales. Your gig description should not be too
lengthy and should not be too short. It must say
clearly what you offer. PLEASE USE PRECISE AND
CORRECT ENGLISH. A gig that does not say exactly
what you offer might mislead the buyers and you may
get orders you can’t understand or cannot deal with.
Your Gig description should not involve the use of
main keywords more than twice. You should also
include the tags sparingly inside the description. Most
sellers argue that using a star like this ** to enclose
the first lead in sentence of your gig description can
bring in more clicks. It is still debatable though. This
is an example of a profile description for an Article
Writing gig.
PLEASE NOTE: Don’t copy this word for word or you
risk your account being terminated by Fiverr support.
This is just to give you a flow of how your gig
description may look like. You can even improve upon
this!
this is n example from article writing niche
**Get the Best SEO unique and original Content of 500
Words ever by an Experienced writer of over 10 years**
Hi, I urge you to order this writing gig because i will
deliver the best content to boost your search engine
ranking and to help you convert visitors to customers.
I will write the most captivating and highly converting
article to make your business grow beyond
boundaries. Do You need articles for your web site,
blog, email marketing, P.R, etc, then look no further.
If You order now, it will be written quickly and
professionally in 24Hours.
ORDER NOW!
NOTE: DON'T COPY WORD FOR WORD! ITS
IMPORTANT YOU DONT DO SO FOR YOUR ACCOUNT
SAFETY!
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by splendinho(m): 11:34pm On Aug 10, 2014
Tags: Tags are hook words for Your Article gig. It
means words people search for to locate gigs. If you
use tags people search for, there is an almost
probability that your gig will appear for that tag. For
your gig you can use these tags for a start, THEY
DON’T NEED TO BE IN THE FOLLOWING ORDER:“unique
logo, professional design, expert, Best Logo,Cheap Graphics”You can also get your own
tags. PLEASE FIND MORE TAGS AND INTERCHANGE.
How do you do this? Search for Top rated seller gigs
or Level 2 seller gigs and see what type of tags they
use. Tags are usually shown on the right side under
the seller description and seller status.
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by splendinho(m): 11:36pm On Aug 10, 2014
Duration: For a starter, I will say 1 DAY – 24 Hours. graphics buyers are looking for fast designers to get
the job done in quick timing and You will get orders in
this time range. You only need to fulfill it before 24
hours elapse. One thing you have to note is that Fiverr
will place you on EXPRESS gig which can give you
more orders, only when you deliver very quickly within
a few hours i.e before 12 hours or less. But if you
start delivering much late after 12 hours or close to 24
hours, you will be removed from Express to the normal
1 Day delivery time range. Not to worry if you
encounter this, all you need do is fulfill your orders
before 24 hours elapse.
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by splendinho(m): 11:39pm On Aug 10, 2014
Instructions for Buyer:

this is where you ask the buyer what you will b needing to fulfill his order!

After you Save Your gig then Publish it to become
live. We now move to the next step of Delivering the

ARE WE FOLLOWING

PHEEEEW!!! ITS NOT BEEN EASY TYPING ALL THIS OFF HEAD GUYS ....

COMMENT WHERE YOU DONT UNDERSTAND!!!

HAVE A FUFILLED WEEK
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by gurusmac4: 7:30am On Aug 11, 2014
following
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by gurusmac4: 7:34am On Aug 11, 2014
@OP, Pls is their any software needed to carry it out faster to meet up with time.

GOD BLESSING FOR GOODWORK
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by michealabm: 10:12am On Aug 11, 2014
we are listening continue
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by etebefia: 6:33pm On Aug 11, 2014
Who know how i can order for payoneer card, do i go through fiverr (what are the implication, having registered as us resident) or do i go through payoneer (will they just register my account without me having a blog or website?
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by splendinho(m): 11:31pm On Aug 11, 2014
etebefia: Who know how i can order for payoneer card, do i go through fiverr (what are the implication, having registered as us resident) or do i go through payoneer (will they just register my account without me having a blog or website?
you can go through fiverr or payooneer. it doesnt matter if you are a on a us fiverr act bro. All you need to do is Put ur shipping address. but i advice u apply from payooneer
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by etebefia: 6:26am On Aug 12, 2014
splendinho: you can go through fiverr or payooneer. it doesnt matter if you are a on a us fiverr act bro. All you need to do is Put ur shipping address. but i advice u apply from payooneer
thanks bro, but i hear you can't just register at payoneer if you don't have anything like blog or website, please can you give me more guide to payoneer registration. Thank you.
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by smallvilletolu(m): 7:59am On Aug 12, 2014
etebefia: thanks bro, but i hear you can't just register at payoneer if you don't have anything like blog or website, please can you give me more guide to payoneer registration. Thank you.
give me ur email bro i would try and forward an ebook i bought year back on how to register for d card here in nigeria before tommorow. ITS FOR FREE, since we are helping each other we never can tell u can also be of help to me or nigeria comes d future
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by etebefia: 6:20pm On Aug 12, 2014
smallvilletolu: give me ur email bro i would try and forward an ebook i bought year back on how to register for d card here in nigeria before tommorow. ITS FOR FREE, since we are helping each other we never can tell u can also be of help to me or nigeria comes d future
here is it ahiaududo@gmail.com thanks bro.
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by Goldenboy842(m): 6:44pm On Aug 12, 2014
aikfrank: Nice work op, well you just motivated me to do this.

This Is MY Online Money Making Secreet.

Don't invite anyone --- Door closed.

Seat up, read carefully.

If you are really ready to make real cash, then this is a bustop to any online business.

Ok, sorry if you don't know what hosting and domain means, I can't help you further, just google it

Freeresellersite.com is a site that makes it possible for you to resell for free, you can resell domain names, vps, shared hosting packages, dedicated servers and ssl.

You also get a free website on any domain name of your choice

All you just have to do is to adjust the default price and make profit.

Freeresellersite will help you handle new orders, they will provide support for your clients, they will also help you maintain the site, all needed of you is to configure your site to your taste, set your price and advertise.

hosting services are paid and renewed on a monthly basis, so you get paid your profit every year as your customers renew their hosting services

Site is a Nigerian company with data center in Uk and Us, providing reliable hosting.

Most big hosting companies in Nigeria are affiliated to freeresellersite.com but you can never know

If you think this is too technical for you to understand, I could guide you, not promising, check my signature my contacts are there

Let me show you a simple earning possibilities.

If you budget about N10,000 for advert on your keyword, at an average visit we are sure of at least 4000 unique visitors. If 4000 persons visits your site, then we are sure of at least 60 instant conversions.

And if the average profit per each order on your site is let's say N2500 (will be greater for sure)
Then that's N2500 * 60 orders, that's N150,000

Then you can budget N50,000 for another advert.

Tnks fr d info, plz do i need any money to register cos i tried to register n dey wnt me to buy d space.
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by Olamarkjoel(m): 7:29pm On Aug 12, 2014
You are doing a great job splendinho, i wish you success on your upcoming exams, looking forward for the continuation of the fiverr tutorial, but i think most fiverr gurus have a specific software they use in executing the fiverr gig order, is there any help and info you can tell your followers on how to get the tools and do some jobs like ecover,logo design, graphic, banner design and seo. Thanks bro.
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by omoadamo2010(m): 8:45pm On Aug 12, 2014
smallvilletolu: give me ur email bro i would try and forward an ebook i bought year back on how to register for d card here in nigeria before tommorow. ITS FOR FREE, since we are helping each other we never can tell u can also be of help to me or nigeria comes d future
Pls I also need d e-book @omoadamo2013@gmail.com... God bless u
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by splendinho(m): 9:45pm On Aug 12, 2014
Olamarkjoel: You are doing a great job splendinho, i wish you success on your upcoming exams, looking forward for the continuation of the fiverr tutorial, but i think most fiverr gurus have a specific software they use in executing the fiverr gig order, is there any help and info you can tell your followers on how to get the tools and do some jobs like ecover,logo design, graphic, banner design and seo. Thanks bro.
Thanks bro....

We gettinh there bro.

Tools for effective job completion...

Note some are premium tools and might not be free n could b xpensive

but i will fix that ok
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by aikfrank(m): 12:53am On Aug 13, 2014
Goldenboy842:
Tnks fr d info, plz do i need any money to register cos i tried to register n dey wnt me to buy d space.

Buy which space?

Are you on what's app?
Let me give u a free tutorial

Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by splendinho(m): 4:27am On Aug 13, 2014
welcome Back Guys!!!

How to Deliver An Order!

After Creating our gigs and eventually we get an order

Next Up is to Deliver our job.

i will advice always over deliver the order because the rati g you get from the buyer will sky rocket your sales.

So Now after Designing Your Clients/buyers job.

name the file, save it where you can find it

now login to fiverr go to your TODO Tab

Gettig there u should see view order

click it

Now You should Deliver now at the right hand side/below the ordered gig title.

select deliver Now

select Upload

locate the file you designed

let it load/upload

you should see a space to type.

type something like

dont Copy
" Thanks For ordering, We have Completed your Order!
If you Feel you need a modifications feel free to contact us. if not leave us a positive review and get an instant bonus sent to you. "
Thanks again
username

Yea so up next are what we need to make this work.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

CBN To Announce New Currency Policy Tomorrow (June15) / Tribunal sacks Kano House of Reps member, Yerima over fake certificate / 3 Reasons Why The Naira May Appreciate Against The Dollar This Week!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.