Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,953 members, 7,803,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

Popular Nigerian Celebrities Recount How They Lost Their Virginity - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Nigerian Celebrities Recount How They Lost Their Virginity (17608 Views)

Nigerian Celebrities That Attend White Garment Churches (Photos) / (must Read) Popular Nigerian Celebrities Recount How They Lost Their Vi*ginity / Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Popular Nigerian Celebrities Recount How They Lost Their Virginity by Mariojane(f): 4:29pm On Aug 01, 2014
omotola story is kind of different from her husband's. she said "it is JUST TO SAY i got married as a virgin" nd the husband said "trully i cant forget the very first day i make love to my wife". his statement did not confirm of deny that omotola was a virgin until their wedding nite. it is possible he make love to her before they got married or she was a secondary virgin when they got married. maybe she only did it once nd stop until she find true love but their answers hS more meaning than they re letting out.
Re: Popular Nigerian Celebrities Recount How They Lost Their Virginity by lalasticlala(m): 10:17pm On Aug 01, 2014
Mariojane: omotola story is kind of different from her husband's. she said "it is JUST TO SAY i got married as a virgin" nd the husband said "trully i cant forget the very first day i make love to my wife". his statement did not confirm of deny that omotola was a virgin until their wedding nite. it is possible he make love to her before they got married or she was a secondary virgin when they got married. maybe she only did it once nd stop until she find true love but their answers hS more meaning than they re letting out.
Re: Popular Nigerian Celebrities Recount How They Lost Their Virginity by hugelyendowed: 7:56am On Aug 02, 2014
honestly I enjoyed this thread.

wow!!!!!

lol
Re: Popular Nigerian Celebrities Recount How They Lost Their Virginity by diksucker(f): 9:48am On Aug 02, 2014
what of Dbanj and lynxxx?
Re: Popular Nigerian Celebrities Recount How They Lost Their Virginity by lalasticlala(m): 1:04pm On Aug 02, 2014
hugelyendowed: honestly I enjoyed this thread.

wow!!!!!

lol
Re: Popular Nigerian Celebrities Recount How They Lost Their Virginity by bustyhelen(f): 3:43pm On Aug 02, 2014
diksucker: what of Dbanj and lynxxx?

na me break them.

lol
Re: Popular Nigerian Celebrities Recount How They Lost Their Virginity by montestic(m): 2:16pm On Aug 03, 2014
wow!!!!

interesting
Re: Popular Nigerian Celebrities Recount How They Lost Their Virginity by maxism2: 7:57pm On Aug 03, 2014
na foluke's extralarge water melons as a teenager that probably led bad guys molest am
Re: Popular Nigerian Celebrities Recount How They Lost Their Virginity by 2romantic: 6:25pm On Aug 04, 2014
Op well done, u r very creative, I enjoy ur threads, keep them coming.
Re: Popular Nigerian Celebrities Recount How They Lost Their Virginity by lalasticlala(m): 8:15pm On Aug 04, 2014
2romantic: Op well done, u r very creative, I enjoy ur threads, keep them coming.

thanks
Re: Popular Nigerian Celebrities Recount How They Lost Their Virginity by maxism2: 8:24pm On Aug 04, 2014
Op someone one has copied this ur beautiful thread o
Re: Popular Nigerian Celebrities Recount How They Lost Their Virginity by edymonte: 9:21pm On Aug 04, 2014
maxism2: na foluke's extralarge water melons as a teenager that probably led bad guys molest am

u got a point there oo
Re: Popular Nigerian Celebrities Recount How They Lost Their Virginity by JEITO: 12:41am On Aug 05, 2014
Lala! I think it is high time you put this your skills into a more productive venture.

Come and join the President GEJ re-election team.

Make the people for dey kw as e dey go....
Re: Popular Nigerian Celebrities Recount How They Lost Their Virginity by bustyhelen(f): 2:00pm On Aug 05, 2014
maxism2: na foluke's extralarge water melons as a teenager that probably led bad guys molest am
Re: Popular Nigerian Celebrities Recount How They Lost Their Virginity by maxism2: 9:03pm On Aug 05, 2014
[quote author=bustyhelen][/quote]

yes na
Re: Popular Nigerian Celebrities Recount How They Lost Their Virginity by bustyhelen(f): 2:14pm On Aug 06, 2014
maxism2:

yes na

OK sir
Re: Popular Nigerian Celebrities Recount How They Lost Their Virginity by lalasticlala(m): 9:49pm On Aug 06, 2014
Re: Popular Nigerian Celebrities Recount How They Lost Their Virginity by bustyhelen(f): 1:31am On Aug 07, 2014
[quote author=lalasticlala][/quote] IS IT TRUE THAT TONTO DIKEH IS STIL A VIRGIN?
Re: Popular Nigerian Celebrities Recount How They Lost Their Virginity by lalasticlala(m): 11:10am On Aug 07, 2014
bustyhelen: IS IT TRUE THAT TONTO DIKEH IS STIL A VIRGIN?

go and ask Donjazzy, he's in d best position to answer that.
Re: Popular Nigerian Celebrities Recount How They Lost Their Virginity by maxism2: 9:03pm On Aug 07, 2014
lalasticlala:

hahahahahahaha
Re: Popular Nigerian Celebrities Recount How They Lost Their Virginity by montestic(m): 10:40am On Aug 08, 2014
lalasticlala:

Re: Popular Nigerian Celebrities Recount How They Lost Their Virginity by hugelyendowed: 10:06pm On Aug 08, 2014
OK
Re: Popular Nigerian Celebrities Recount How They Lost Their Virginity by lalasticlala(m): 11:49am On Aug 09, 2014
maxism2:

hahahahahahaha

yes na
Re: Popular Nigerian Celebrities Recount How They Lost Their Virginity by hensben(m): 3:06pm On Aug 09, 2014
Omotola still dey hungry me at her age, if not that she is married....
Re: Popular Nigerian Celebrities Recount How They Lost Their Virginity by lanrefront1(m): 3:39pm On Aug 09, 2014
Omotola should stop carrying fake news joor twisting things to suit her.

The truth is that her husband is very much older than her. At tender age of 16 she got involved with a man that old pass her well well. That man unintentionally impregnated her and she carry belly.

This old cargo because he wasn't yet marries anyway at his age, decided what the hell: he want ahead and married her.

Think about it: how many girls who grew up in Lagos, comes from a middle class family, intentionally marries at the age of 16 and go on to have a baby almost immediately.

Middle class parents don't usually allow their daughters marry at age of 16 unless they are forced to by situation.

Think about it; what is the hurry at that age?
Re: Popular Nigerian Celebrities Recount How They Lost Their Virginity by diksucker(f): 3:30pm On Aug 10, 2014
lanrefront1: Omotola should stop carrying fake news joor twisting things to suit her.

The truth is that her husband is very much older than her. At tender age of 16 she got involved with a man that old pass her well well. That man unintentionally impregnated her and she carry belly.

This old cargo because he wasn't yet marries anyway at his age, decided what the hell: he want ahead and married her.

Think about it: how many girls who grew up in Lagos, comes from a middle class family, intentionally marries at the age of 16 and go on to have a baby almost immediately.

Middle class parents don't usually allow their daughters marry at age of 16 unless they are forced to by situation.

lie lie
Re: Popular Nigerian Celebrities Recount How They Lost Their Virginity by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 10, 2014
lanrefront1: Omotola should stop carrying fake news joor twisting things to suit her.

u try no be small.
Re: Popular Nigerian Celebrities Recount How They Lost Their Virginity by edymonte: 12:08pm On Aug 11, 2014
Velvet86:

u try no be small.
try 4 wetin
Re: Popular Nigerian Celebrities Recount How They Lost Their Virginity by edymonte: 9:56pm On Aug 11, 2014
bustyhelen:

na me break them.

lol
Re: Popular Nigerian Celebrities Recount How They Lost Their Virginity by montestic(m): 11:33am On Aug 13, 2014

chai!!!! this thing u r saying.....
Re: Popular Nigerian Celebrities Recount How They Lost Their Virginity by bustyhelen(f): 11:30pm On Aug 13, 2014
[quote author=montestic]

chai!!!! this thing u r saying.....[/quote.

there is.....
Re: Popular Nigerian Celebrities Recount How They Lost Their Virginity by diksucker(f): 1:57pm On Aug 14, 2014
montestic:

chai!!!! this thing u r saying.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Are Dating / IK Ogbonna Drags Nosy Troll Who Thinks His Marriage Has Crashed / Only Fela Kuti Does Afrobeat As Far As I’m Concerned” – Burna Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.