Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,895 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:15 AM

Ebola Scare In Anambra After A Corpse Was Brought From Liberia To The State - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ebola Scare In Anambra After A Corpse Was Brought From Liberia To The State (42665 Views)

Ebola Virus Scare In Calabar / Ebola Scare In Imo State (bath Salt Water) / Ebola Virus Scare in Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebola Scare In Anambra After A Corpse Was Brought From Liberia To The State by lilprinze: 8:28pm On Jul 31, 2014
shocked
Re: Ebola Scare In Anambra After A Corpse Was Brought From Liberia To The State by treasuremi1(m): 8:28pm On Jul 31, 2014
Really Hope it's not false alarm.
Re: Ebola Scare In Anambra After A Corpse Was Brought From Liberia To The State by Eldavido1: 8:29pm On Jul 31, 2014
What the heck is goin on!!! thought all flights from Liberia and Sierra Leone has been suspended. Can't this government do just one thing right? Only God knows how many people would have been infected from the airport down to transportation to anambra. I fervently pray this corpse is not infected, if not may God help us all.

5 Likes

Re: Ebola Scare In Anambra After A Corpse Was Brought From Liberia To The State by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 31, 2014
Ebolaphobia grin embarassed

1 Like

Re: Ebola Scare In Anambra After A Corpse Was Brought From Liberia To The State by freshness2020: 8:30pm On Jul 31, 2014
mascot87: The rate at which I wash my hands since d outbreak of d Ebola virus ehn no be here o. I use @least 500litres of water daily just to wash my hands. Baba God protect us oo cos na ur protection sure pass
Bros ♈όϋ can lie ehhhhn!
I duff my hat for ♈όϋ !

3 Likes

Re: Ebola Scare In Anambra After A Corpse Was Brought From Liberia To The State by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 31, 2014
BRAV0O: You can never see my comment on any e-bola thread!
But you've just commented.

1 Like

Re: Ebola Scare In Anambra After A Corpse Was Brought From Liberia To The State by kenx1(m): 8:30pm On Jul 31, 2014
Nna mehn na wa o. Odikwa risky o,
Re: Ebola Scare In Anambra After A Corpse Was Brought From Liberia To The State by eaglechild: 8:31pm On Jul 31, 2014
All known Ebola victims are buried or cremated in the facility.

It is most unlikely that he died of Ebola.

But the high alert is very necessary

4 Likes

Re: Ebola Scare In Anambra After A Corpse Was Brought From Liberia To The State by BRAV0O(m): 8:31pm On Jul 31, 2014
All this our politician , is ebola u pple are now sharing to any state ? Okay contunu! Chai chai , okay !
Re: Ebola Scare In Anambra After A Corpse Was Brought From Liberia To The State by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 31, 2014
lord help
Re: Ebola Scare In Anambra After A Corpse Was Brought From Liberia To The State by AkinEgba: 8:32pm On Jul 31, 2014
Kalvan: My Ibo brothers, safe journey o. grin cheesy

This couldn't have happened to a nicer lot. grin

Fool. He was transported from Lagos. Before getting to Anambra you would have to determine how many Yoruba customs and airport staff inspected the corpse.

12 Likes

Re: Ebola Scare In Anambra After A Corpse Was Brought From Liberia To The State by ibdeals1(m): 8:32pm On Jul 31, 2014
voltron:

I suspect myself after visiting the hospital at obalende. now my skill n feels warm and my eyes itch

You better dont toy with these kind of virus,dont proclaim evil spirit virus like ebola to yourself angry

4 Likes

Re: Ebola Scare In Anambra After A Corpse Was Brought From Liberia To The State by CaptainBomb(m): 8:33pm On Jul 31, 2014
Are people still living in Liberia? Whats their population?

1 Like

Re: Ebola Scare In Anambra After A Corpse Was Brought From Liberia To The State by Eyop: 8:34pm On Jul 31, 2014
ibdeals1:

You better dont toy with these kind of virus,dont proclaim evil spirit virus like ebola to yourself angry
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ebola Scare In Anambra After A Corpse Was Brought From Liberia To The State by AkinEgba: 8:34pm On Jul 31, 2014
Kalvan:

Why so mad bro?! grin grin hahahaah.

Because you are a cheap foool. That's why. I can tolerate an expensive foool, not a cheap one.

3 Likes

Re: Ebola Scare In Anambra After A Corpse Was Brought From Liberia To The State by BRAV0O(m): 8:34pm On Jul 31, 2014
AkinEgba:

Fool. He was transported from Lagos. Before getting to Anambra you would have to determine how many Yoruba customs and airport staff inspected the corpse.
we lagosians are ebola proof if u dnt no grin
Re: Ebola Scare In Anambra After A Corpse Was Brought From Liberia To The State by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 31, 2014
smh, its obvious Nigerians re d cause of their problem.
Re: Ebola Scare In Anambra After A Corpse Was Brought From Liberia To The State by Rexnegro(m): 8:37pm On Jul 31, 2014
baybiemee: What type of carelessness is this?? Putting the lives of people at risk. Too bad.

Lol na so u dey fear reach ? Don't worry God mercy that been seeing US through won't stop over us now.... Is well
Re: Ebola Scare In Anambra After A Corpse Was Brought From Liberia To The State by AkinEgba: 8:37pm On Jul 31, 2014
Kalvan:

I learnt from your father, bastard. You can go jump in the Hudson River.

And you live in America yet reason like a villager from Ogbomosho. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ebola Scare In Anambra After A Corpse Was Brought From Liberia To The State by gratiaeo(m): 8:38pm On Jul 31, 2014
They will not see us
Re: Ebola Scare In Anambra After A Corpse Was Brought From Liberia To The State by Eyop: 8:39pm On Jul 31, 2014
This na big time igbese for Anambra people now that August break is around the corner grin grin and soon December no more onwa december grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ebola Scare In Anambra After A Corpse Was Brought From Liberia To The State by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 31, 2014
Another critical question is whether Anambra has what it takes to handle suspected Ebola corpse. It is not enough to ask the police to condon off the area. I hope the hospital has been evacuated? That is the starting point. Next is that all those involved in the movement of the corpse should be contacted and quarantined (detained) immediately.

2 Likes

Re: Ebola Scare In Anambra After A Corpse Was Brought From Liberia To The State by Rexnegro(m): 8:39pm On Jul 31, 2014
I just got this now so decided to share.....

Bitter-Kola has been internationally verified to cure Ebola.
Anyone who suspects they are in danger of catching it is
advised to consume it. It is like food and there is no
overdose. Simply peel and chew!May God protect us all,
Amen do not forget to share cheers!!!!!!!
#comments
and share
and like posts for odas to learn
#from a reliable source
Re: Ebola Scare In Anambra After A Corpse Was Brought From Liberia To The State by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 31, 2014
bIoodyasassin: Am a killer am not afraid of death

3 Likes

Re: Ebola Scare In Anambra After A Corpse Was Brought From Liberia To The State by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 31, 2014
eaglechild: All known Ebola victims are buried or cremated in the facility.

It is most unlikely that he died of Ebola.

But the high alert is very necessary
It should be treated as an Ebola case until proven otherwise
Re: Ebola Scare In Anambra After A Corpse Was Brought From Liberia To The State by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 31, 2014

7 Likes

Re: Ebola Scare In Anambra After A Corpse Was Brought From Liberia To The State by jude33084(m): 8:43pm On Jul 31, 2014
Jakumo:

Too bad that God tends to withhold assistance from people who engage in idiotic behavior, such as transporting virus-infected corpses across national borders in total defiance of all common sense.

We have NOT heard the last of this matter, due to the incubation period of the Ebola virus varying from one to 3 weeks in newly infected victims.

I think that entire family should be arrested angry

How will they do that?! angry
Re: Ebola Scare In Anambra After A Corpse Was Brought From Liberia To The State by Kylekent59: 8:44pm On Jul 31, 2014
Dat is d punishment for the disobedient country/nation. Evil is going on in Nigeria and innocent souls is being wasted each day. Y wnt God strike dis evil country with dis sickness. No one is to blame. Pray each day and also for the faithful departed. Remember end time tins.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Reasons Why You Should Avoid Palm-wine / Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him / Nigerian Man Shares His Painful Experience With Monkeypox Virus (Graphic Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.