Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Ebola Scare In Anambra After A Corpse Was Brought From Liberia To The State - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ebola Scare In Anambra After A Corpse Was Brought From Liberia To The State (42688 Views)

Ebola Virus Scare In Calabar / Ebola Scare In Imo State (bath Salt Water) / Ebola Virus Scare in Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebola Scare In Anambra After A Corpse Was Brought From Liberia To The State by Descartes: 12:13am On Aug 01, 2014
Babymama1: Look on the bright side

[size=18pt]Could this be the population control we have been craving for
Our 177 million population may soon be sliced down to 80 million to make it manageable [/size]
Job opportunities ,ease of getting admissions,less congestion
The advantages are numerous
GEJ till 2019 !
Nne I ga-egbu mmadu o o!! grin grin cheesy
D
Chai Diaris… tongue

2 Likes

Re: Ebola Scare In Anambra After A Corpse Was Brought From Liberia To The State by Nobody: 12:14am On Aug 01, 2014
Stop using the fake smiley cuz you've been fixed and looking for a way to cover up. Didn't you confess that your mum lived in the brothel and not sure of who your father is!tongue

Kalvan:

All the whores are coming out tonight. Am I in a brothel?! grin
Re: Ebola Scare In Anambra After A Corpse Was Brought From Liberia To The State by Kalvan: 12:15am On Aug 01, 2014
peppyluv02: Stop using the fake smiley cuz you've been fixed and looking for a way to cover up. Didn't you confess that your mum lived in the brothel and not sure of who your father is!tongue

Do I look like your cannibal father?!

Ibos are soo Stewpid. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ebola Scare In Anambra After A Corpse Was Brought From Liberia To The State by Nobody: 12:16am On Aug 01, 2014
Don't mind the fool.
Poverty is dealing with him and he is blaming it on us.

Abiagirl777:

thank you Nwanne,just went thru his profile and found out he has Igbophobia:the fear of Igbos succeeding.lol
Re: Ebola Scare In Anambra After A Corpse Was Brought From Liberia To The State by Abiagirl777(f): 12:18am On Aug 01, 2014
Kalvan,Brothel mgt is ur Your family's line of business.its their no 1 gig.i so pity ur acquitances cos dey are dining wit Ekwensu!ask ur brother FFk,hw far he has fared wit Igbos,ask Desola,mayor of lagos,Orlandoowoh etc the Igbo will kip thriving.

1 Like

Re: Ebola Scare In Anambra After A Corpse Was Brought From Liberia To The State by Nobody: 12:19am On Aug 01, 2014
Your cannibal father in soka forest that molest your sisters.

Kalvan:

Do I look like your cannibal father?!

Yorubas are very Stewpid and useless! Miserable set of cwards filled with inferiority complex grin grin
Re: Ebola Scare In Anambra After A Corpse Was Brought From Liberia To The State by Kalvan: 12:20am On Aug 01, 2014
peppyluv02: Your cannibal father in soka forest that molest your sisters.

Lol!!! Yorubas trump Ibos any day. Ediot!!

I'm from Rivers state, FYI. grin
Re: Ebola Scare In Anambra After A Corpse Was Brought From Liberia To The State by Kalvan: 12:24am On Aug 01, 2014
The whores are really out tonight . grin cheesy
Ladies please I'm not interested, stanky sluts, smello hookers, daughters of prostitutes and gigolos.
Re: Ebola Scare In Anambra After A Corpse Was Brought From Liberia To The State by powerblaze(m): 12:24am On Aug 01, 2014
Rexnegro: I just got this now so decided to share.....

Bitter-Kola has been internationally verified to cure Ebola.
Anyone who suspects they are in danger of catching it is
advised to consume it. It is like food and there is no
overdose. Simply peel and chew!May God protect us all,
Amen do not forget to share cheers!!!!!!!
#comments
and share
and like posts for odas to learn
#from a reliable source

I think bitter kola has high anti toxins or anti bacterial stuffs.. If it can neutralizE snake venom, it probably can fight off the virus..

2 Likes

Re: Ebola Scare In Anambra After A Corpse Was Brought From Liberia To The State by Nobody: 12:29am On Aug 01, 2014
No be only rivers na oceans. fool!

Coward! Denying your tribe and forgetting that even thou its a faceless forum,you have implicated yourself with previous comments that proved your tribe.

Even if you are from rivers, you are all nothing but lazy cowards and your british masters described you as slaves to the north while the north is their puppet. They described the Igbo man as hard working and proud. Better to be called proud than puppet and a slave!

Kalvan:

1 Like

Re: Ebola Scare In Anambra After A Corpse Was Brought From Liberia To The State by Kalvan: 12:30am On Aug 01, 2014
peppyluv02: No be only rivers na oceans. fool!

Coward! Denying your tribe and forgetting that even thou its a faceless forum,you have implicated yourself with previous comments that proved your tribe.

Even if you are from rivers, you are all nothing but lazy cowards and your british masters described you as slaves to the north while the north is their puppet. They described the Igbo man as hard working and proud. Better to be called proud than puppet and a slave!

That explains why Iboland is soo undeveloped.

Red earth everywhere.
Re: Ebola Scare In Anambra After A Corpse Was Brought From Liberia To The State by Abiagirl777(f): 12:31am On Aug 01, 2014
Kalvan:

bloody ikwerre militant from the enclaves of one of de rumus!.lol
ur brain needs upgrading,i guess de polluted h20 in Ikwerri land caused mutation to ur brain cells while still a foetus.sorry,IGBO's HAVE BEEN BLESsSED 4rm tym imemorial
Re: Ebola Scare In Anambra After A Corpse Was Brought From Liberia To The State by Kalvan: 12:33am On Aug 01, 2014
Re: Ebola Scare In Anambra After A Corpse Was Brought From Liberia To The State by Abiagirl777(f): 12:43am On Aug 01, 2014
Kalvan:

Lol. Ibo blood will flow through the streets of port harcourt in 2015. I'm currently making plans, machetes being shipped in December.
you are so ancient,u plan using matchets,if not for our ppl in Rivers,u would hav tasted de Ogbunigwe dat would leave Ph as a war relic on Nigeria's map lyk Hiroshima.
Ukpana okpoko gburu...

1 Like

Re: Ebola Scare In Anambra After A Corpse Was Brought From Liberia To The State by Kalvan: 12:44am On Aug 01, 2014
Abiagirl777:
you are so ancient,u plan using matchets,if not for our ppl in Rivers,u would hav tasted de Ogbunigwe dat would leave Ph as a war relic on Nigeria's map lyk Hiroshima.
Ukpana okpoko gburu...

Hacking a person to death is wayyy better than shooting, you dumb slut.
Re: Ebola Scare In Anambra After A Corpse Was Brought From Liberia To The State by Nobody: 12:44am On Aug 01, 2014
Lol
Ist you deny your tribe, secondly,you are out of words and now talking nonsense as you are drunk on your usual cheap wine.

Pig,go brush your teeth and go to bed.

Guess you mean this red earth house in your mother's village. undecided

Kalvan:

That explains why Iboland is soo undeveloped.

Red earth everywhere.

Re: Ebola Scare In Anambra After A Corpse Was Brought From Liberia To The State by Kalvan: 12:47am On Aug 01, 2014
peppyluv02: Lol
Ist you deny your tribe, secondly,you are out of words and now talking nonsense as you are drunk on your usual cheap wine.

Pig,go brush your teeth and go to bed.

Guess you mean this red earth house in your mother's village. undecided

Dumb bi.tch!! You're so Stewpid.

That house is better than any structure ever built on the erosion ridden Iboland soil.
Re: Ebola Scare In Anambra After A Corpse Was Brought From Liberia To The State by Abiagirl777(f): 12:56am On Aug 01, 2014
Kalvan:

Hacking a person to death is wayyy better than shooting, you dumb slut.

always efficient in de register used in his family's business'brothel mgt'.nwoke Akwukwuna!lol.
Ancient,mundane,deranged ikwerre boy.
Re: Ebola Scare In Anambra After A Corpse Was Brought From Liberia To The State by Kalvan: 12:58am On Aug 01, 2014
Abiagirl777:

always efficient in de register used in his family's business'brothel mgt'.nwoke Akwukwuna!lol.
Ancient,mundane,deranged ikwerre boy.

You mad bro??!! Hahahaah.
Re: Ebola Scare In Anambra After A Corpse Was Brought From Liberia To The State by Abiagirl777(f): 1:15am On Aug 01, 2014
Kalvan:

You mad bro??!! Hahahaah.

ikwerre boy,Aunty wants to sleep(don't sleep at de brothel 2nite,u can go 2 de swamp at Rumuolumeni or de water front at Rumuogba,don't find trouble ok?)gudnite,Kachifo!
Re: Ebola Scare In Anambra After A Corpse Was Brought From Liberia To The State by Kalvan: 1:21am On Aug 01, 2014
Abiagirl777:

ikwerre boy,Aunty wants to sleep(don't sleep at de brothel 2nite,u can go 2 de swamp at Rumuolumeni or de water front at Rumuogba,don't find trouble ok?)gudnite,Kachifo!

You're obviously going to see your customer. Harlot.
Re: Ebola Scare In Anambra After A Corpse Was Brought From Liberia To The State by Nobody: 2:23am On Aug 01, 2014
Sincere9gerian: Nigerians and their nonsense. How come the authorities allowed the corpse to travel all the way from Libera, Lagos and then Anambra? Shouldn't they have cremated the body in Libera? Does it mean no one alerted the authorities until the corpse got to Anambra? We'r only living at the mercy of God.

The man was already alive. He died 5 days after arriving to Lagos.
Re: Ebola Scare In Anambra After A Corpse Was Brought From Liberia To The State by Nobody: 2:23am On Aug 01, 2014
abu12:

I think it sound right when you called ebelechukwu ebolachukwu or u can now called the president as president goodluck ebola jonathan
Hey man, chill.. Am a yoruba boy.
Re: Ebola Scare In Anambra After A Corpse Was Brought From Liberia To The State by conyema12(m): 2:24am On Aug 01, 2014
The Minster of Health should be relieved of his duties...He is a f.ool.
Re: Ebola Scare In Anambra After A Corpse Was Brought From Liberia To The State by ceeceeco: 2:59am On Aug 01, 2014
AmNotDrunk: FFS. why bring a dead man from that deadly country who died from the deadly virus to Nigeria for Christ sake
The govt we curse almost in every thread are trying hard to protect us from this virus but yet for some reasons I don't know a family would rather take the risk of spreading the virus to the whole country, just to give there brother a " befitting" burial.
Clear indication that we are the cause of our problems.

SMH

Nigerians simply have no love for themselves/country. Hating themselves since 1980...§mh!

1 Like

Re: Ebola Scare In Anambra After A Corpse Was Brought From Liberia To The State by ceeceeco: 3:00am On Aug 01, 2014
AmNotDrunk: FFS. why bring a dead man from that deadly country who died from the deadly virus to Nigeria for Christ sake
The govt we curse almost in every thread are trying hard to protect us from this virus but yet for some reasons I don't know a family would rather take the risk of spreading the virus to the whole country, just to give there brother a " befitting" burial.
Clear indication that we are the cause of our problems.

SMH

Nigerians simply have no love for themselves/country. Hating themselves/country since 1960...§mh!
Re: Ebola Scare In Anambra After A Corpse Was Brought From Liberia To The State by Nobody: 3:06am On Aug 01, 2014
Kossyne:

Please don't derail this thread. If your mission is to start another tribal e-war, please check the next thread. This topic is a very sensitive one.
Make I hear word jo.
Re: Ebola Scare In Anambra After A Corpse Was Brought From Liberia To The State by tunshe: 3:14am On Aug 01, 2014
Nobleval: Tell me that you are not the one that typed this sad

grin
Re: Ebola Scare In Anambra After A Corpse Was Brought From Liberia To The State by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:16am On Aug 01, 2014
Abiagirl777: Kalvan,Brothel mgt is ur Your family's line of business.its their no 1 gig.i so pity ur acquitances cos dey are dining wit Ekwensu!ask ur brother FFk,hw far he has fared wit Igbos,ask Desola,mayor of lagos,Orlandoowoh etc the Igbo will kip thriving.
Must you mention my name? What business do I have with you?
Re: Ebola Scare In Anambra After A Corpse Was Brought From Liberia To The State by tunshe: 3:17am On Aug 01, 2014
franciskaine: now imagine urself being the first to go. Are there no better ways to control population other than this? U reason responsibly from the opposite side.

grin
Re: Ebola Scare In Anambra After A Corpse Was Brought From Liberia To The State by whitecat007: 3:37am On Aug 01, 2014
Ibos are hell bent on bringing this deadly disease to Nigeria. The first ebola case was a man who was on the way to the east and his main contact in Lagos is an ibo, and now an ibo corpse on the way to SE through Lagos. Jim Lyke has probably entered Lagos quietly or about to.

What happened to their straight flights from Ethiopian Airways? These ibos are evil and must be watched.

1 Like

Re: Ebola Scare In Anambra After A Corpse Was Brought From Liberia To The State by Nobody: 4:01am On Aug 01, 2014
whitecat007: Ibos are hell bent on bringing this deadly disease to Nigeria. The first ebola case was a man who was on the way to the east and his main contact in Lagos is an ibo, and now an ibo corpse on the way to SE through Lagos. Jim Lyke has probably entered Lagos quietly or about to.

What happened to their straight flights from Ethiopian Airways? These ibos are evil and must be watched.

I WISH THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT CAN DO THE NEEDFUL AND NUKE ALL IGBO LANDS. GREEDY Igbos SPREADING DISEASES ALL OVER THE COUNTRY undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! / Jack Ma Helps Africa Fight Coronavirus. Donates Masks, Test Kits To African / Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.