Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,140 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

Binary Options Live Trading Challenge - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Options Live Trading Challenge (8714 Views)

Forex Project $50 - $1000!!! Join Me For Live Trading Here! Free $50 Account! / Seasoned FX Acct Managers Need High Net Worth Investors +see Live Trading Result / Binary Options: Better Than Forex, Shares And Any Other Trading? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Options Live Trading Challenge by manneger2: 10:10am On Aug 09, 2014
Pls am interested in having the e book ...this is my number 08068117695
Re: Binary Options Live Trading Challenge by Hobe: 10:14am On Aug 09, 2014
manneger2: Pls am interested in having the e book ...this is my number 08068117695

Noted, thanks for your interest.
Re: Binary Options Live Trading Challenge by landt: 9:50pm On Aug 09, 2014
I am also interested in the e-book. My number is 08027338852. Thanks.
Re: Binary Options Live Trading Challenge by Hobe: 10:12pm On Aug 09, 2014
landt: I am also interested in the e-book. My number is 08027338852. Thanks.

Noted, bro. I'll contact you once it's ready.
Re: Binary Options Live Trading Challenge by needinfo: 4:24pm On Aug 10, 2014
Hobe: After a fair amount of consideration and requests from some interested individuals, I have decided to start a binary options signal service. This would enable me compound the profit on my account until it reaches a satisfactory level, whilst also helping others do the same for a modest fee. What I guarantee is a minimum profit of 100% on your account after 20 trading days. If what I have achieved in this short week on this thread is anything to go by, this target would be surpassed. Trust me.

However, in the unlikely event that our target is not achieved at the end of the 20 trading days, no further subscriptions would be collected until the target is achieved.

In addition to this signal service, I would also be stating reasons and providing analysis for trades entered so that subscribers can learn how to trade for themselves and become independent in due course. We would have a whatsapp group where we would interact and all trades would be posted by me in a timely manner. We would be entering between 1 and 5 trades daily. Each trade would last a minimum of 1 hour, so there's ample time to enter the trades at a fair price.

This service would begin on Monday, 1st September, 2014. Please note that, for bookkeeping purposes, once that date is reached, I would begin the service regardless of the number of people who have officially subscribed. I know the results on this thread are impressive, but I would go a step further and offer completely free signals from now till the end of this month (3 weeks), after which I would reach a decision as to how much would be charged for subscriptions.

If you're interested in participating in the trial, you may respond on this thread with your phone number so you'll be added to the whatsapp group, or send your number to 08159796832 and I'll add you up.
well, i knew it would come to this aspect.now you are offering binary option signal after trading live.something is still not clear here.you only mentioned most of your winner trades but left out loosing ones.also, you never showed your full account portfolio where one can see all your trades both winning and loosing trades.also, it is also possible that you made deposit to increase your balance after some loosing trades.guess so many of us did not think about all this as a fact.just my 2cent

3 Likes

Re: Binary Options Live Trading Challenge by currentprice: 6:38pm On Aug 10, 2014
needinfo: well, i knew it would come to this aspect.now you are offering binary option signal after trading live.something is still not clear here.you only mentioned most of your winner trades but left out loosing ones.also, you never showed your full account portfolio where one can see all your trades both winning and loosing trades.also, it is also possible that you made deposit to increase your balance after some loosing trades.guess so many of us did not think about all this as a fact. just my 2cent

currentprice: brother good work you're doing in here. why can't you give us calls when you want to enter your trade so that we can benefit from it. nobody benefit on this end result.

your point is possible sir, this was the reason for my post above but i see him as a serious dude, thinking of subscribe for the service if he make it more transparency for the rest of the month before the paid service start by Sept. 1st

2 Likes

Re: Binary Options Live Trading Challenge by chedom123: 10:52pm On Aug 10, 2014
Add me to d group bro 08065285033
Re: Binary Options Live Trading Challenge by Nobody: 11:58pm On Aug 10, 2014
Hobe: After a fair amount of consideration and requests from some interested individuals, I have decided to start a binary options signal service. This would enable me compound the profit on my account until it reaches a satisfactory level, whilst also helping others do the same for a modest fee. What I guarantee is a minimum profit of 100% on your account after 20 trading days. If what I have achieved in this short week on this thread is anything to go by, this target would be surpassed. Trust me.

However, in the unlikely event that our target is not achieved at the end of the 20 trading days, no further subscriptions would be collected until the target is achieved.

In addition to this signal service, I would also be stating reasons and providing analysis for trades entered so that subscribers can learn how to trade for themselves and become independent in due course. We would have a whatsapp group where we would interact and all trades would be posted by me in a timely manner. We would be entering between 1 and 5 trades daily. Each trade would last a minimum of 1 hour, so there's ample time to enter the trades at a fair price.

This service would begin on Monday, 1st September, 2014. Please note that, for bookkeeping purposes, once that date is reached, I would begin the service regardless of the number of people who have officially subscribed. I know the results on this thread are impressive, but I would go a step further and offer completely free signals from now till the end of this month (3 weeks), after which I would reach a decision as to how much would be charged for subscriptions.

If you're interested in participating in the trial, you may respond on this thread with your phone number so you'll be added to the whatsapp group, or send your number to 08159796832 and I'll add you up.

add me up 07033356351
Re: Binary Options Live Trading Challenge by Hobe: 11:28am On Aug 13, 2014
Hello guys,

Apologies for not updating this thread for the past couple of days. I had been under a ban, though I can't figure out what I did wrong. Glad to be back.
Re: Binary Options Live Trading Challenge by Hobe: 11:37am On Aug 13, 2014
needinfo: well, i knew it would come to this aspect.now you are offering binary option signal after trading live.something is still not clear here.you only mentioned most of your winner trades but left out loosing ones.also, you never showed your full account portfolio where one can see all your trades both winning and loosing trades.also, it is also possible that you made deposit to increase your balance after some loosing trades.guess so many of us did not think about all this as a fact.just my 2cent

Wow, no offence, but you're really stretching it, bro. I tried to be as transparent as possible and that's why I kept showing progress with my account balance as the week went on. I made no deposits to my account, besides the initial deposit I made at the start of the challenge. You don't have to believe me though, if you took the four or five live trades I posted here after someone suggested that I do so, I'm sure you would agree that they were all successful trades.

For your benefit and also for those who still do not believe it is not possible to make money with binary options, I have decided to continue providing free signals here at least until the end of September.
Re: Binary Options Live Trading Challenge by Hobe: 11:38am On Aug 13, 2014
currentprice:

your point is possible sir, this was the reason for my post above but i see him as a serious dude, thinking of subscribe for the service if he make it more transparency for the rest of the month before the paid service start by Sept. 1st

Don't worry, it would be free until October 1st at the very least. Be sure to check this thread often.
Re: Binary Options Live Trading Challenge by currentprice: 11:46am On Aug 13, 2014
Hobe:

Don't worry, it would be free until October 1st at the very least. Be sure to check this thread often.

kk brother, i like the fact you give awaiting client more time to be convince before the pay service unlike others
Re: Binary Options Live Trading Challenge by needinfo: 2:18pm On Aug 13, 2014
Something is not just right here.i can smell a rat and mouse corning made to believe talks.something not everyone is seeing

1 Like

Re: Binary Options Live Trading Challenge by Hobe: 2:22pm On Aug 13, 2014
needinfo: Something is not just right here.i can smell a rat and mouse corning made to believe talks.something not everyone is seeing

OK.
Re: Binary Options Live Trading Challenge by Hobe: 4:01am On Aug 14, 2014
First entry today: EURNZD falls in I hour
Re: Binary Options Live Trading Challenge by Hobe: 4:59am On Aug 14, 2014
Hobe: First entry today: EURNZD falls in I hour

Trade failed
Re: Binary Options Live Trading Challenge by Hobe: 8:01am On Aug 14, 2014
Next entry: AUDJPY and USDJPY fall in 1 hour
Re: Binary Options Live Trading Challenge by currentprice: 9:24am On Aug 14, 2014
Hobe: Next entry: AUDJPY and USDJPY fall in 1 hour

no entry price, no time of entry, how are we to know for real
Re: Binary Options Live Trading Challenge by Hobe: 9:28am On Aug 14, 2014
currentprice:

no entry price, no time of entry, how are we to know for real

The time of entry is at the exact time the alert is posted, which is at the opening of a new hourly candle. You are to enter at the start of the hour and hold the trade for 1 hour. I would include my entry price henceforth.
Re: Binary Options Live Trading Challenge by currentprice: 9:29am On Aug 14, 2014
needinfo: Something is not just right here.i can smell a rat and mouse corning made to believe talks.something not everyone is seeing

Smh, you think Currentprice same as Hobe or what rat and mouse are you smelling? you have a bad nose my brother.
Re: Binary Options Live Trading Challenge by koksybrown: 10:09am On Aug 14, 2014
i'm still wondering if you have any problem with op. Allow him do his thing and stop being negative here, i can't see where he requested for your money anywhere in his post.
Re: Binary Options Live Trading Challenge by Hobe: 10:27am On Aug 14, 2014
koksybrown:
i'm still wondering if you have any problem with op. Allow him do his thing and stop being negative here, i can't see where he requested for your money anywhere in his post.

I understand his skepticism, and that's why for his benefit, I would continue to post signals here for free, at least till the end of September by God's grace.
Re: Binary Options Live Trading Challenge by idumuose(m): 10:27am On Aug 14, 2014
koksybrown:
In every successful project there must be a Sambalat and Tobias who would want to derail progress.@ Hobe,ride on with your good work.

I have a friend here in Abuja who is making a kill in Binary option.He makes a minimum of USD500 daily and yet he does not want to teach anyone his trading strategy.Very typical of Nigerians.

Anyway, i'm waiting for your trade results this morning.I pray for a positive result.
Re: Binary Options Live Trading Challenge by Hobe: 10:59am On Aug 14, 2014
Results below

Re: Binary Options Live Trading Challenge by currentprice: 11:06am On Aug 14, 2014
koksybrown:

don't mind him he really need information as his handle read, it easy to know who is good or fake in this business. Hobe is not a perfect man but i can see he is good.
Re: Binary Options Live Trading Challenge by idumuose(m): 11:08am On Aug 14, 2014
Hobe: Results below
Congrats bro
Re: Binary Options Live Trading Challenge by currentprice: 11:12am On Aug 14, 2014
Hobe: Results below

brother, you forget your first post and the greediness that usually blown your account begin to set in. why trade $20 on 2 separate pair at a time "$40"

assuming both trade gone bad don't you think frustration can set in. just reminding you
Re: Binary Options Live Trading Challenge by Hobe: 11:46am On Aug 14, 2014
currentprice:

don't mind him he really need information as his handle read, it easy to know who is good or fake in this business. Hobe is not a perfect man but i can see he is good.

Thank you.
Re: Binary Options Live Trading Challenge by Hobe: 11:46am On Aug 14, 2014
currentprice:

brother, you forget your first post and the greediness that usually blown your account begin to set in. why trade $20 on 2 separate pair at a time "$40"

assuming both trade gone bad don't you think frustration can set in. just reminding you

Thanks for the reminder. Let's see what the rest of the day has for us.
Re: Binary Options Live Trading Challenge by Hobe: 12:59pm On Aug 14, 2014
At exactly 1pm, enter: AUDUSD falls in 1 hour.
Re: Binary Options Live Trading Challenge by Hobe: 1:02pm On Aug 14, 2014
Hobe: At exactly 1pm, enter: AUDUSD falls in 1 hour.

Entered at 0.9314

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soap Making Guide - Everything You Need To Know To Make Beautiful, Professional / How To Produce Air Freshner / Access Bank's Poor Customer Service: Bad Management?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.