Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,803 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Binary Options Live Trading Challenge - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Options Live Trading Challenge (8717 Views)

Forex Project $50 - $1000!!! Join Me For Live Trading Here! Free $50 Account! / Seasoned FX Acct Managers Need High Net Worth Investors +see Live Trading Result / Binary Options: Better Than Forex, Shares And Any Other Trading? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Options Live Trading Challenge by idumuose(m): 6:20pm On Aug 14, 2014
Hobe:

Entered at 0.9314
What's the outcome of this trade bro?
Re: Binary Options Live Trading Challenge by Hobe: 6:58pm On Aug 14, 2014
idumuose:
What's the outcome of this trade bro?

It was unsuccessful.
Re: Binary Options Live Trading Challenge by idumuose(m): 7:07pm On Aug 14, 2014
Hobe:

It was unsuccessful.
Alright.Tomorrow is another day.The loss will be recovered
Re: Binary Options Live Trading Challenge by Hobe: 8:42pm On Aug 14, 2014
idumuose:
Alright.Tomorrow is another day.The loss will be recovered

That's the spirit. Thanks for the vote of confidence.
Re: Binary Options Live Trading Challenge by mular(m): 10:47pm On Aug 14, 2014
if u really wants to make huge sums from binaryoption use the strategy
www.daytradingcoach.com/daytrading-candlestick-course.htm

2 Likes

Re: Binary Options Live Trading Challenge by Hobe: 6:10am On Aug 15, 2014
mular: if u really wants to make huge sums from binaryoption use the strategy
www.daytradingcoach.com/daytrading-candlestick-course.htm

Nice reference. Thanks.
Re: Binary Options Live Trading Challenge by Hobe: 8:00am On Aug 15, 2014
At exactly 8 o clock, enter for USDCAD to rise in I hour
Also GBPJPY falls in 1 hour
Re: Binary Options Live Trading Challenge by Hobe: 8:05am On Aug 15, 2014
Hobe: At exactly 8 o clock, enter for USDCAD to rise in I hour

GBPJPY entered at 171.086
USDCAD entered at 1.0897
Re: Binary Options Live Trading Challenge by Hobe: 9:00am On Aug 15, 2014
Enter EURAUD to rise in 1 hour
Re: Binary Options Live Trading Challenge by Hobe: 9:08am On Aug 15, 2014
Hobe: At exactly 8 o clock, enter for USDCAD to rise in I hour

Result below: GBBJPY successful
USDCAD unsuccessful

Re: Binary Options Live Trading Challenge by Hobe: 10:03am On Aug 15, 2014
Hobe: Enter EURAUD to rise in 1 hour

Result: Trade successful

Re: Binary Options Live Trading Challenge by Hobe: 4:05pm On Aug 15, 2014
Hello friends,

This is where we come to the end of trading for the week. Our report so far (excluding trades taken during the period of my ban, which were not posted on this thread) show that we have made a total of 18 trades, with 13 positive and 5 negative. Ordinarily, using 10% of one's account per trade, this translates to between 70-80% profit, which keeps us on track to achieve our goal of 100% profit in 20 days. However, if we were to report only on performance between yesterday and today, we entered a total of 7 trades, with 4 negatives and 3 positives, which results in a net loss of about 10%.

Let's see what the coming week has for us.
Re: Binary Options Live Trading Challenge by currentprice: 4:11pm On Aug 15, 2014
^^hmmm no screenshot report anymore. it seems things are not going fine as before now
Re: Binary Options Live Trading Challenge by Hobe: 4:29pm On Aug 15, 2014
currentprice: ^^hmmm no screenshot report anymore. it seems things are not going fine as before now

I decided not to, and I have my reasons why. Firstly, I realize that even with screenshots and whatever proof you choose to display, people will think whatever they will. You would recall that even with my constant updates at the beginning, with screenshots as proof, a certain person still accused me of manipulating my account, not showing losing trades, and depositing more money to cover up for losses! This infuriated me a bit, as I was doing what I possibly could to be transparent.

Secondly, with the extension of the trial period and all entries posted live on this thread and their results displayed, there really is no need for my balance to be shown. All you need do is crosscheck the entries with your charts and you may as well take them on your accounts to confirm that I have not lied concerning the results. This, in my opinion, is better proof of performance than screenshots of my account balance. What if I grabbed screenshots from a random demo account? How would you know?

Thirdly, I cannot make a believer of everyone. Who will believe will believe and who will not will not. I'm satisfied with that and if it's OK with you, in light of the above, I would love to keep my account balance to myself.
Re: Binary Options Live Trading Challenge by currentprice: 4:35pm On Aug 15, 2014
^^^time to start my unilever advert here grin grin grin grin
Re: Binary Options Live Trading Challenge by Hobe: 4:38pm On Aug 15, 2014
currentprice: time to start my unilever advert here grin grin grin grin

OK, you may do whatever you will.
Re: Binary Options Live Trading Challenge by landt: 5:16pm On Aug 15, 2014
Hobe:

I decided not to, and I have my reasons why. Firstly, I realize that even with screenshots and whatever proof you choose to display, people will think whatever they will. You would recall that even with my constant updates at the beginning, with screenshots as proof, a certain person still accused me of manipulating my account, not showing losing trades, and depositing more money to cover up for losses! This infuriated me a bit, as I was doing what I possibly could to be transparent.

Secondly, with the extension of the trial period and all entries posted live on this thread and their results displayed, there really is no need for my balance to be shown. All you need do is crosscheck the entries with your charts and you may as well take them on your accounts to confirm that I have not lied concerning the results. This, in my opinion, is better proof of performance than screenshots of my account balance. What if I grabbed screenshots from a random demo account? How would you know?

Thirdly, I cannot make a believer of everyone. Who will believe will believe and who will not will not. I'm satisfied with that and if it's OK with you, in light of the above, I would love to keep my account balance to myself.

Just concentrate on what you are doing. There will always be four cardinal points towards you in your daily endeavors. If you have that at the back of your mind, you will not be perturbed.
Re: Binary Options Live Trading Challenge by Hobe: 5:36pm On Aug 15, 2014
landt:

Just concentrate on what you are doing. There will always be four cardinal points towards you in your daily endeavors. If you have that at the back of your mind, you will not be perturbed.

Thanks.
Re: Binary Options Live Trading Challenge by currentprice: 6:38pm On Aug 15, 2014
landt:

then tell me what is the difference to other mouthed threads that comes to say i made this i made that without a real evidence of trading. it easy for me to post "this week i made 80%" . what happen currently is not new,,,, he said already greediness blown many of his previous successful trade and i think the current one has been dent beyond what he can show we awaiting client hence the excuses.
Re: Binary Options Live Trading Challenge by Hobe: 7:19pm On Aug 15, 2014
currentprice:

then tell me what is the difference to other mouthed threads that comes to say i made this i made that without a real evidence of trading. it easy for me to post "this week i made 80%" . what happen currently is not new,,,, he said already greediness blown many of his previous successful trade and i think the current one has been dent beyond what he can show we awaiting client hence the excuses.

The difference is you don't get 2 months free trial, which is what I'm offering here. The 80% I stated above did not fall from the sky. It's what you'd achieve had you been taking all my calls from the beginning. If that is not proof enough, I'm afraid you may never be satisfied.
Re: Binary Options Live Trading Challenge by currentprice: 7:26pm On Aug 15, 2014
Hobe:
The difference is you don't get 2 months free trial, which is what I'm offering here. The 80% I stated above did not fall from the sky. It's what you'd achieve had you been taking all my calls from the beginning. If that is not proof enough, I'm afraid you may never be satisfied.

^^ 2 month trial with i made 80% this week,,, i loss 10% can not be rely on by any awaiting client like me, seeing is believing and that was what got me attracted to this thread in the first place.

okay i also made 120% this week on my binary trade so what is the difference?
Re: Binary Options Live Trading Challenge by Hobe: 7:31pm On Aug 15, 2014
currentprice:

^^ 2 month trial with i made 50% this week,,, i loss 10% can not be rely by any awaiting client like me, seeing is belief and that was what got me attracted to this thread.

okay i also made 120% this week on my binary trade

OK, you are justified in your doubts. We all are entitled to our own opinions and choices.
Re: Binary Options Live Trading Challenge by Hobe: 8:58am On Aug 18, 2014
First entry:At exactly 9:00am, enter for AUDNZD to fall in 1 hour
Re: Binary Options Live Trading Challenge by Hobe: 9:01am On Aug 18, 2014
Hobe: First entry:At exactly 9:00am, enter for AUDNZD to fall in 1 hour

Entered at 1.0983
Re: Binary Options Live Trading Challenge by idumuose(m): 11:12am On Aug 18, 2014
Hobe:

Entered at 1.0983
Sir,what's the outcome of 9am trade?
Re: Binary Options Live Trading Challenge by ogaronye(f): 10:41pm On Aug 18, 2014
currentprice:

^^ 2 month trial with i made 80% this week,,, i loss 10% can not be rely on by any awaiting client like me, seeing is believing and that was what got me attracted to this thread in the first place.

okay i also made 120% this week on my binary trade so what is the difference?

There are some enemies of progress here. They don't want others to know what they know, hence they want to kill other ppl's dream. If you don't like what he is doing, then quit and stop making fool of yourself. Abi dey use peg pin u to dis thread.

Op, don't be discouraged. We are with you.
Re: Binary Options Live Trading Challenge by ican2020: 2:51am On Aug 19, 2014
I bump into this thread few minutes ago and I decided to comb from the first post to the last one. I see the op started well but little knocked almost push him off the track. You got to relax and focus on your main goal, okay. Forex was my hang some years ago, I made good money and lost all to broker and greed. The set back made it difficult to go close to trading again. This thread has filed me up again. I will call you later today. Keep up the good job.
Re: Binary Options Live Trading Challenge by THRILLING: 8:31pm On Aug 20, 2014
embarassed
idumuose:
lipsrsealed
idumuose:
Re: Binary Options Live Trading Challenge by rufonye: 9:54pm On Aug 20, 2014
just saw this thread..... but nobody is really talking about tick trade on binary.com. i and some pple i have coached have made some good money from it. for more info, check out www.bomreport.com
Re: Binary Options Live Trading Challenge by THRILLING: 12:56pm On Aug 21, 2014
rufonye: just saw this thread..... but nobody is really talking about tick trade on binary.com. i and some pple i have coached have made some good money from it. for more info, check out www.bomreport.com
TICK TRADE is manipulative!! BEWARE!!!
Re: Binary Options Live Trading Challenge by Hobe: 9:13pm On Aug 25, 2014
Hello everyone,

Many apologies for the lack of activity on this thread for quite some time now. I had an interesting project that I had to attend to, which required my utmost focus and dedication. I would resume posting signals here beginning tomorrow and, as promised, this would last till at least the beginning of October.

For those who would want to experience the service more closely, you can drop your number here and I'll add you up to the whatsapp group. Alternatively, you may send me a PM. As earlier stated, our aim is to achieve a 100% profit at the end of one trading month.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Start Mini Exportation of Foodstuff Today / How To Produce Air Freshner / Soap Making Guide - Everything You Need To Know To Make Beautiful, Professional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.