Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,488 members, 7,770,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:08 AM

20 Commandments Of Muhammad The Founder Of Islam. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 20 Commandments Of Muhammad The Founder Of Islam. (16778 Views)

19-yr-old Pastor Impregnates Female Church Founder (PIC) / The Ten Commandments Of Human Relations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Commandments Of Muhammad The Founder Of Islam. by Dragonking: 2:42pm On Aug 09, 2014
Digriz:
1. Thou shall Rape, Marry, and Divorce Pre
pubescent Girls. Koran 65:4

2. Thou shall have Sex Slaves and Work
Slaves. Koran 4:3, 4:24, 5:89, 33:50, 58:3,
70:30

3. Thou shall Beat Sex Slaves, Work Slaves,
and Wives. Koran 4:34

4. Thou shall have 4 Muslim male witnesses to
prove rape. Koran 24:13

5. Thou shall Kill those who insult Islam or
Mohammed. Koran 33:57

6. Thou shall Crucify and Amputate non
Muslims. Koran 8:12, 47:4

7. Thou shall Kill non-Muslims to guarantee
receiving 72 virgins in heaven. Koran 9:111

8. Thou shall Kill anyone who leaves Islam.
Koran 2:217, 4:89

9. Thou shall Behead non-Muslims. Koran
8:12, 47:4

10. Thou shall Kill AND be Killed for Islamic
Allah. Koran 9:5

11. Thou shall Terrorize non-Muslims. Koran
8:12, 8:60

12. Thou shall Steal and Rob from non-
Muslims. Koran Chapter 8 (Booty/Spoils of
War)

13. Thou shall Lie to Strengthen Islam. Koran
3:28, 16:106

14. Thou shall Fight non-Muslim even if you
don't want to. Koran 2:216

15. Thou shall not take non-Muslims as friends.
Koran 5:51

16. Thou shall Call non-Muslims Pigs and
Apes. Koran 5:60, 7:166, 16:106

17. Thou shall Treat non-Muslims as the vilest
creatures deserving no mercy. Koran 98:6

18. Thou shall Treat non-Muslims as sworn
enemies. Koran 4:101

19. Thou shall Kill non-Muslims for not
converting to Islam. Koran 9:29

20. Thou shall Extort non-Muslims to keep
Islam strong. Koran 9:29.

Is this true my Muslim brothers, pls clarify.

Islam is evil, Allah is a demon and muhammad was mad..
Re: 20 Commandments Of Muhammad The Founder Of Islam. by Proxy001(m): 5:46pm On Aug 09, 2014
hmmmm now I know d reason for d facts below;-
Buddhists living with Hindus = No Problem
Hindus living with Christians = No Problem
Hindus living with Jews = No ProblemChristians living with Shintos = No ProblemShintos living with Confucians = No ProblemConfusians living with Baha'is = No ProblemBaha'is living with Jews = No ProblemJews living with Atheists = No ProblemAtheists living with Buddhists = No ProblemBuddhists living with Sikhs = No ProblemSikhs living with Hindus = No ProblemHindus living with Baha'is = No ProblemBaha'is living with Christians = No ProblemChristians living with Jews = No ProblemJews living with Buddhists = No ProblemBuddhists living with Shintos = No ProblemShintos living with Atheists = No ProblemAtheists living with Confucians = No ProblemConfusians living with Hindus = No ProblemMuslims living with Hindus = ProblemMuslims living with Buddhists = ProblemMuslims living with Christians = ProblemMuslims living with Jews = ProblemMuslims living with Sikhs = ProblemMuslims living with Baha'is = ProblemMuslims living with Shintos = ProblemMuslims living with Atheists = ProblemMUSLIMS LIVING WITH MUSLIMS = BIG BIG PROBLEMMuslims living with human = very very big problem
Re: 20 Commandments Of Muhammad The Founder Of Islam. by KoloOyinbo(m): 5:54pm On Apr 30, 2015
lanrexlan:

You don't have to incite hatred and lie against Islam before you can prove a point and here are your brothers praising you without verifying the verses you quoted.I really have no time to waste here so I will recommend that you read this translation of the Qu'ran.May Allah gives you guidance.
http://www.islam24hours.yolasite.com/resources/Quran-Abdel-Haleem-Translation.pdf

I tried the link but it did not work!
Re: 20 Commandments Of Muhammad The Founder Of Islam. by Ifeann(f): 7:02pm On Apr 30, 2015
MrOlai:
..... The earlier you accept Islam, the better for you.

And get beheaded when u want to leave right?

Allah's Apostle said, "The blood of a Muslim who confesses that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that I am His Apostle, cannot be shed except in three cases: In Qisas for murder, a married person who commits illegal sexual intercourse and the one who reverts from Islam (apostate) and leaves the Muslims." — Sahih al-Bukhari, 9:83:17 ”
“ Ali burnt some people and this news reached Ibn 'Abbas, who said, "Had I been in his place I would not have burnt them, as the Prophet said, 'Don't punish (anybody) with Allah's Punishment.' No doubt, I would have killed them, for the Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him.' — Sahih al-Bukhari, 4:52:260 ”
“ A man embraced Islam and then reverted back to Judaism. Mu'adh bin Jabal came and saw the man with Abu Musa. Mu'adh asked, "What is wrong with this (man)?" Abu Musa replied, "He embraced Islam and then reverted back to Judaism." Mu'adh said, "I will not sit down unless you kill him (as it is) the verdict of Allah and His Apostle. — Sahih al-Bukhari, 9:89:271 ”
The Sahih Muslim collection, reiterates and confirms that which is in the Sahih al-Bukhari collection:[27] “ "(4152) 'Abdullah (b. Mas'ūd) reported Allah's Messenger as saying: It is not permissible to take the life of a Muslim who bears testimony (to the fact) that there is no god but Allah, and I am the Messenger of Allah, but in one of the three cases: the married adulterer, a life for a life, and the deserter of his Din (Islam), abandoning the community."[28] — Sahih Muslim, 16:4152 see also Sahih Muslim, 16:4154, Sahih Muslim, 20:4490

NO THANK YOU. Throw Islam in the thrash where all cults should be.
Re: 20 Commandments Of Muhammad The Founder Of Islam. by Ifeann(f): 7:10pm On Apr 30, 2015
lanrexlan:
Surah Al-Talaq 65:4 -Such of your women as have passed the age of monthly courses, for them the prescribed period, if ye have any doubts, is three months, and for those who have no courses (it is the same): for those who carry (life within their wombs) their period is until they deliver their burdens: and for those who fear Allah,He will make their path easy.Still looking for the word r.ape in that verse.

Surah Al-Mujadilah 58:3 -But those who divorce their wives by Zihar, then wish to go back on the words they uttered― (it is ordained that such a one) should free a slave before they touch each other: this are ye admonished to perform: and Allah is well- acquainted with (all) that ye do.Where is the sex slaves in this verse?

Surah An-Nur 24:12-13 -Why did not Believers, men and women when ye heard of the affair― put the best construction on it in their own minds and say "This (charge) is an obvious lie"? 13. Why did they not bring four witnesses, to prove it? When they have not brought the witnesses such men in the sight of Allah, (stand forth) themselves as liars!Still can't the word r.ape,it talked about slander.

Surah Al-Ahzaab 33:57 -Those who annoy Allah and His Messenger― Allah has cursed them in this world and in the Hereafter, and has prepared for them a humiliating Punishment.Where is the word kill is this verse? Curse and kill synonymous?

Surah At-Taubah 9:11 -Allah hath purchased of the Believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the Garden (of Paradise): they fight in His cause, and slay and are slain: a promise binding on Him in Truth, through the Law, the Gospel and the Qur'an: and who is more faithful to his covenant than Allah? Then rejoice in the bargain which ye have concluded: that is the achievement supreme.Where is the 72 virgins? Or are my eyes playing pranks on me?

Surah An-Nisa 4:101 -When ye travel through the earth, there is no blame on you, if ye shorten your prayers, for fear the Unbelievers may attack you: for the Unbelievers are unto you open enemies.

You don't have to incite hatred and lie against Islam before you can prove a point and here are your brothers praising you without verifying the verses you quoted.I really have no time to waste here so I will recommend that you read this translation of the Qu'ran.May Allah gives you guidance.
http://www.islam24hours.yolasite.com/resources/Quran-Abdel-Haleem-Translation.pdf

What happened to the other 14 verses.. Ur Quran doesn't contain it? Nice job with the esoteric Disneyland version u gave for the 6 including skipping some verses mentioned together to give context for the OPs points. Al Taqiyya alert.
Re: 20 Commandments Of Muhammad The Founder Of Islam. by lanrexlan(m): 9:28pm On May 02, 2015
Re: 20 Commandments Of Muhammad The Founder Of Islam. by lanrexlan(m): 9:36pm On May 02, 2015
Ifeann:

What happened to the other 14 verses.. Ur Quran doesn't contain it? Nice job with the esoteric Disneyland version u gave for the 6 including skipping some verses mentioned together to give context for the OPs points. Al Taqiyya alert.
You know that if you bought a China phone and tried to configure it for internet settings, you will receive a message saying "Your phone can't be configure over the air please visit the nearest (mobile network) office." Similarly your brain can't be configure on Nairaland you need a manual setting.

There's nothing worthy of reply in the op.He doesn't quote the verses self

2 Likes

Re: 20 Commandments Of Muhammad The Founder Of Islam. by Empiree: 9:50pm On May 02, 2015
lanrexlan:
You know that if you bought a China phone and tried to configure it for internet settings, you will receive a message saying "Your phone can't be configure over the air please visit the nearest (mobile network) office." Similarly your brain can't be configure on Nairaland you need a manual setting.

How you dey bro....long time. Oh, Ifeann, she's a professional bigot on nl. You will get to know her a lot more soon. Her brain is suspended btw heaven and earth

1 Like

Re: 20 Commandments Of Muhammad The Founder Of Islam. by mustymatic(m): 10:02pm On May 02, 2015
Digriz:
1. Thou shall Rape, Marry, and Divorce Pre pubescent Girls. Koran 65:4
2. Thou shall have Sex Slaves and Work Slaves. Koran 4:3, 4:24, 5:89, 33:50, 58:3, 70:30
3. Thou shall Beat Sex Slaves, Work Slaves, and Wives. Koran 4:34
4. Thou shall have 4 Muslim male witnesses to prove rape. Koran 24:13
5. Thou shall Kill those who insult Islam or Mohammed. Koran 33:57
6. Thou shall Crucify and Amputate non Muslims. Koran 8:12, 47:4
7. Thou shall Kill non-Muslims to guarantee receiving 72 virgins in heaven. Koran 9:111
8. Thou shall Kill anyone who leaves Islam. Koran 2:217, 4:89
9. Thou shall Behead non-Muslims. Koran 8:12, 47:4
10. Thou shall Kill AND be Killed for Islamic Allah. Koran 9:5
11. Thou shall Terrorize non-Muslims. Koran 8:12, 8:60
12. Thou shall Steal and Rob from non- Muslims. Koran Chapter 8 (Booty/Spoils of War)
13. Thou shall Lie to Strengthen Islam. Koran 3:28, 16:106
14. Thou shall Fight non-Muslim even if you don't want to. Koran 2:216
15. Thou shall not take non-Muslims as friends. Koran 5:51
16. Thou shall Call non-Muslims Pigs and Apes. Koran 5:60, 7:166, 16:106
17. Thou shall Treat non-Muslims as the vilest creatures deserving no mercy. Koran 98:6
18. Thou shall Treat non-Muslims as sworn enemies. Koran 4:101
19. Thou shall Kill non-Muslims for not converting to Islam. Koran 9:29
20. Thou shall Extort non-Muslims to keep Islam strong. Koran 9:29.
Is this true my Muslim brothers, pls clarify.
No sire, It's all lies, except It's a new version which will nt b possible
Re: 20 Commandments Of Muhammad The Founder Of Islam. by lanrexlan(m): 10:12pm On May 02, 2015
Empiree:
How you dey bro....long time. Oh, Ifeann, she's a professional bigot on nl. You will get to know her a lot more soon. Her brain is suspended btw heaven and earth
Alhamudulilah dear brother, long time indeed. I have missed a lot here, and missed my people here.I missed Empiree o.Hope you are good my brother?

I think she's writing her thesis in bigotry.She needs calibration of the brain
Re: 20 Commandments Of Muhammad The Founder Of Islam. by Empiree: 10:23pm On May 02, 2015
lanrexlan:
Alhamudulilah dear brother, long time indeed. I have missed a lot here, and missed my people here.I missed Empir.ee o.Hope you are good my brother?

Alhamudulilah, am good. You probably have 100 mentions, 200 likes, 1000 shares/share with me, 3000 followed topics, 3500 posts by people you followed grin grin grin

Yea, She's trying to say she knows islam better than muslims themselves. Her profile alone raises red flag!. She's the latest bigot being dealt with at the moment. ifeann's case is simple one though. I actually slow down a little from her lately as Ramadan creeps in. She's definitely a bigot. She's now their leaders in christian section. All others line up behind her back.

Note, you going to hear more of this from her "At-Taqqiyah". That's her national anthem when she's faced with biting truth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Commandments Of Muhammad The Founder Of Islam. by Ifeann(f): 8:08am On May 03, 2015
lanrexlan:

Lol.. We are not in the phone section of nairaland. Leave insults to the ignorant except if u are one. Address the issue.
Re: 20 Commandments Of Muhammad The Founder Of Islam. by Ifeann(f): 8:56am On May 03, 2015
lanrexlan:
Alhamudulilah dear brother, long time indeed. I have missed a lot here, and missed my people here.I missed Empiree o.Hope you are good my brother?

What is this one talking about.

I discuss with information I see in ur quran and hadiths. I don't depend on ur imam to change the meaning in an effort to make mohammad look less like a vile terrorist.

While ur more devout muslim brothers (ISIS, Al SHabba, BOKO HARaM, al nusra, taliban etc) murder christians, jews, yadizis, kurds and blow up shia's mosques you are here defending the ideology that promotes the chaos. A false religion aka a totalitarian political ideology invented by a sex addicted paedophile.

I am not blinded by political correctness or bigotry. I say it as I see it. smiley

Have a nice weekend
Re: 20 Commandments Of Muhammad The Founder Of Islam. by Empiree: 9:04am On May 03, 2015
Ifeann:

I discuss with information I see in ur quran and hadiths. I don't depend on ur imam to change the meaning
The same way Atheists go to Bible directly and quote whatever they want from it. And you Christians especially folks like you would say 'they dont understand how bible works'.

Next time you replying someone with my moniker embedded, you better remove my moniker before i start trashing you again.
Re: 20 Commandments Of Muhammad The Founder Of Islam. by Ifeann(f): 9:14am On May 03, 2015
Empiree:
The same way Atheists go to Bible directly and quote whatever they want from it. And you Christians especially folks like you would say 'they dont understand how bible works'.

Next time you replying someone with my moniker embedded, you better remove my moniker before i start trashing you again.

Who has the time to remove ur "embedded" mention.

Dude this is a forum.

Discuss what u see in my bible, I have never told a muslim or atheist not to discuss on my bible. I encourage it. U muslims on the other hand don't like ur quran being discussed.
Re: 20 Commandments Of Muhammad The Founder Of Islam. by Empiree: 9:24am On May 03, 2015
Ifeann:

Who has the time to remove ur "embedded" mention.

Dude this is a forum.

Discuss what u see in my bible, I have never told a muslim or atheist not to discuss on my bible. I encourage it. U muslims on the other hand don't like ur quran being discussed.
When are you going to have brain?. Did I talk about "discussion"?. Let me quote what I said

The same way Atheists go to Bible directly and quote whatever they want from it.

1 Like

Re: 20 Commandments Of Muhammad The Founder Of Islam. by Ifeann(f): 9:29am On May 03, 2015
Empiree:
When are you going to have brain?. Did I talk about "discussion"?. Let me quote what I said

Lol.. Deluded fellow. Ok, Read this>>>>

QUOTE what u see in my bible, I have never told a muslim or atheist not to QUOTE my bible. I encourage it. U muslims on the other hand don't like ur quran being QUOTED.

Now run along empiree mr eschatology .
Re: 20 Commandments Of Muhammad The Founder Of Islam. by Empiree: 9:43am On May 03, 2015
Ifeann:

Lol.. Deluded fellow. Ok, Read this>>>>

QUOTE what u see in my bible, I have never told a muslim or atheist not to QUOTE my bible. I encourage it. U muslims on the other hand don't like ur quran being QUOTED.

Now run along empiree mr eschatology .
You are indeed a lying madam. You just lied. You are a liar. Here is what you said earlier. Is their correlation between the two.(see below)

Ifeann:

And now you changed "discuss" to "quote". Sounds like you dont even understand my message earlier. Liar! I hail thee

I need to start warning folks (both muslims and non-muslims) about you. You lied. You just lied. This is how you lie about Islam to hypnotize dump people.

1 Like

Re: 20 Commandments Of Muhammad The Founder Of Islam. by channelz: 10:12am On May 03, 2015
undecided

Re: 20 Commandments Of Muhammad The Founder Of Islam. by lanrexlan(m): 10:29am On May 03, 2015
Ifeann:

I discuss with information I see in ur quran and hadiths. I don't depend on ur imam to change the meaning in an effort to make mohammad look less like a vile terrorist.
You don't discuss,you do copy and paste articles from websites. All your threads, none comes from your intellectuals, so when adequate answers are given to you you can't understand and comprehend them and your rebuttals are always thrash.

You can't discuss what is not in your brain.You can't give what you don't have.

While ur more devout muslim brothers (ISIS, Al SHabba, BOKO HARaM, al nusra, taliban etc) murder christians, jews, yadizis, kurds and blow up shia's mosques you are here defending the ideology that promotes the chaos. A false religion aka a totalitarian political ideology invented by a sex addicted paedophile.

I am not blinded by political correctness or bigotry. I say it as I see it. smiley

Have a nice weekend
Surah Al-Furuqan 25:27-29-- And (remember) the Day when the Zâlim (wrong-doer) will bite at his hands, he will say: "Oh! Would that I had taken a path with the Messenger ( Muhammad SAW).. "Ah! Woe to me! Would that I had never taken so-and-so as a Khalil (an intimate friend)!. "He indeed led me astray from the Reminder (this Qur'ân) after it had come to me. And Shaitân(Satan) is to man ever a deserter in the hour of need

1 Like

Re: 20 Commandments Of Muhammad The Founder Of Islam. by lanrexlan(m): 10:30am On May 03, 2015
Ifeann:

Have a nice weekend
Re: 20 Commandments Of Muhammad The Founder Of Islam. by Ifeann(f): 11:14am On May 03, 2015
When I copy from websites both anti and pro islamic I always put the references. With the exception of my news threads and my last thread titled a conversation between 2 muslims(which I got from a pro islamic site) I cannot even remember the last time I copied from a website. I write the majority of my topics. Go and read ur quran and hadiths and confirm what I wrote rather than rant and sulk like a cry baby.

lanrexlan:
You don't discuss,you do copy and paste articles from websites. All your threads, none comes from your intellectuals, so when adequate answers are given to you you can't understand and comprehend them and your rebuttals are always thrash.

You can't discuss what is not in your brain.You can't give what you don't have.

Surah Al-Furuqan 25:27-29-- And (remember) the Day when the Zâlim (wrong-doer) will bite at his hands, he will say: "Oh! Would that I had taken a path with the Messenger ( Muhammad SAW).. "Ah! Woe to me! Would that I had never taken so-and-so as a Khalil (an intimate friend)!. "He indeed led me astray from the Reminder (this Qur'ân) after it had come to me. And Shaitân(Satan) is to man ever a deserter in the hour of need
Re: 20 Commandments Of Muhammad The Founder Of Islam. by Ifeann(f): 11:20am On May 03, 2015
Empiree:
You are indeed a lying madam. You just lied. You are a liar. Here is what you said earlier. Is their correlation between the two.(see below)

And now you changed "discuss" to "quote". Sounds like you dont even understand my message earlier. Liar! I hail thee

I need to start warning folks (both muslims and non-muslims) about you. You lied. You just lied. This is how you lie about Islam to hypnotize dump people.

Apparently u are confused about the words quote and discuss. Oh muslims LOl

QUOTE my bible, DISCUSS my bible, ANALYSE my bible, COPY AND PASTE my bible, Review, read, cite, reference it. I am not worried. I will defend it and even when u lie, I will NOT insult you or threaten you or till you to stop. Discussions are necessary.
Re: 20 Commandments Of Muhammad The Founder Of Islam. by Nobody: 11:22am On May 03, 2015
Ifeann:
When I copy from websites both anti and pro islamic I always put the references. With the exception of my news threads and my last thread titled a conversation between 2 muslims(which I got from a pro islamic site) I cannot even remember the last time I copied from a website. I write the majority of my topics. Go and read ur quran and hadiths and confirm what I wrote rather than rant and sulk like a cry baby.

am back from ma ban
how u doing?
so happy to be back
shout out to abuama, at least ya ask of me, empiree rilwayne001 tartar9 de depressed tola9 de kid and 9jafor life. come on bord and defend d mad man called muhamMAD
Re: 20 Commandments Of Muhammad The Founder Of Islam. by Ifeann(f): 11:46am On May 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

am back from ma ban
how u doing?
so happy to be back
shout out to abuama, at least ya ask of me, empiree rilwayne001 tartar9 de depressed tola9 de kid and 9jafor life. come on bord and defend d mad man called muhamMAD

Oremi, I have missed you. Bawo ni??
Kedu?
Yaya dey?

Lol... Stop getting banned.
Re: 20 Commandments Of Muhammad The Founder Of Islam. by Nobody: 11:50am On May 03, 2015
Ifeann:

Oremi, I have missed you. Bawo ni??
Kedu?
Yaya dey?

Lol... Stop getting banned.

Month wa kpa
Odima
Lafia kalau
Try not to get banned
Still recovering from d shock of d long term ban
Re: 20 Commandments Of Muhammad The Founder Of Islam. by Ifeann(f): 11:59am On May 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Month wa kpa
Odima
Lafia kalau
Try not to get banned
Still recovering from d shock of d long term ban
Good to have u back.
Pls don't insult the Muslims and don't say mohammed "dbuh", from his deeds we can be sure mohammed is burning and "dbuh" is not necessary.

Anyway saw ur new topic, the warning is always about fearing and obeying allah and mohammed. Its a dictatorship to obey mohammed.
Re: 20 Commandments Of Muhammad The Founder Of Islam. by eshbeewanna: 12:08pm On May 03, 2015
[quote author=Digriz post=25124425]
1. Thou shall Rape, Marry, and Divorce Pre
pubescent Girls. Koran 65:4

Please compare Quran 65 v4

And those who no longer expect menstruation among your women - if you doubt, then their period is three months, and [also for] those who have not menstruated. And for those who are pregnant, their term is until they give birth. And whoever fears Allah - He will make for him of his matter ease.
Can we see the OP is a bloody lier and a propadandist.

The Quran says:

Who doeth greater wrong than he who inventeth a lie concerning Allah or denieth Our tokens. (For such) their appointed portion of the Book (of destiny) reacheth them till, when Our messengers come to gather them, they say: Where (now) is that to which ye cried beside Allah? They say: They have departed from us. And they testify against themselves that they were disbelievers.
Re: 20 Commandments Of Muhammad The Founder Of Islam. by eshbeewanna: 12:44pm On May 03, 2015
2. Thou shall have Sex Slaves and Work
Slaves. Koran 4:3, 4:24, 5:89, 33:50, 58:3,
70:30

Quran 4v3

And if you fear that you will not deal justly with the orphan girls, then marry those that please you of [other] women, two or three or four. But if you fear that you will not be just, then [marry only] one or those your right hand possesses. That is more suitable that you may not incline [to injustice].

Quran 4v24
And [also prohibited to you are all] married women except those your right hands possess. [This is] the decree of Allah upon you. And lawful to you are [all others] beyond these, [provided] that you seek them [in marriage] with [gifts from] your property, desiring chastity, not unlawful sexual intercourse. So for whatever you enjoy [of marriage] from them, give them their due compensation as an obligation. And there is no blame upon you for what you mutually agree to beyond the obligation. Indeed, Allah is ever Knowing and Wise.

Quran 5v89
Allah will not impose blame upon you for what is meaningless in your oaths, but He will impose blame upon you for [breaking] what you intended of oaths. So its expiation is the feeding of ten needy people from the average of that which you feed your [own] families or clothing them or the freeing of a slave. But whoever cannot find [or afford it] - then a fast of three days [is required]. That is the expiation for oaths when you have sworn. But guard your oaths. Thus does Allah make clear to you His verses that you may be grateful.

Quran3 v50
And [I have come] confirming what was before me of the Torah and to make lawful for you some of what was forbidden to you. And I have come to you with a sign from your Lord, so fear Allah and obey me.

Quran 70v30
Except from their wives or those their right hands possess, for indeed, they are not to be blamed -

Quran 58v3
And those who pronounce thihar from their wives and then [wish to] go back on what they said - then [there must be] the freeing of a slave before they touch one another. That is what you are admonished thereby; and Allah is Acquainted with what you do.

Readers we can see his propaganda again.
Quran says:
Who doeth greater wrong than he who inventeth a lie concerning Allah or denieth Our tokens. (For such) their appointed portion of the Book (of destiny) reacheth them till, when Our messengers come to gather them, they say: Where (now) is that to which ye cried beside Allah? They say: They have departed from us. And they testify against themselves that they were disbelievers.
Re: 20 Commandments Of Muhammad The Founder Of Islam. by eshbeewanna: 1:47pm On May 03, 2015

5. Thou shall Kill those who insult Islam or
Mohammed. Koran 33:57

Quran 33v57
Indeed, those who abuse Allah and His Messenger - Allah has cursed them in this world and the Hereafter and prepared for them a humiliating punishment.

6. Thou shall Crucify and Amputate non
Muslims. Koran 8:12, 47:4

Quran 8:12

7. Thou shall Kill non-Muslims to guarantee
receiving 72 virgins in heaven. Koran 9:111

8. Thou shall Kill anyone who leaves Islam.
Koran 2:217, 4:89

9. Thou shall Behead non-Muslims. Koran
8:12, 47:4

10. Thou shall Kill AND be Killed for Islamic
Allah. Koran 9:5

11. Thou shall Terrorize non-Muslims. Koran
8:12, 8:60

In respect to the quran verses you quoted that God as commanded Muslims to kill non muslims above you did it to butress your lies against muslims.God commanded the muslims to fight back when the persecution was too much for them to bear.They were been killed and put on Exil by their Enemies.God commanded the Muslims to fight them,because the unbelivers still chase them to Medina from Mecca.Then the Verse was revealed to Muhammed

"Fight in the cause of Allah those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for Allah loveth not transgressors. And slay them wherever ye catch them, and turn them out from where they have Turned you out; for tumult and oppression are worse than slaughter; but fight them not at the Sacred Mosque, unless they first fight you there; but if they fight you, slay them. Such is the reward of those who suppress faith. But if they cease, Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful. And fight them on until there is no more Tumult or oppression, and there prevail justice and faith in Allah; but if they cease, Let there be no hostility except to those who practice oppression."

(So, when you meet (in fight Jihad in Allah’s cause) those who disbelieve, smite (their) necks till when you have killed and wounded many of them, then bind a bond firmly (on them, take them as captives).) [47:4]

So as you can see, these events were taking place during a battle, and the stipulations of these commands were meant for battle. Now during the course of a battle in those days you would aim for the neck to get an immediate blow, and off course you would also aim for their fingers, taking out the fingers of the opposing soldier would neutralize him as he wouldn’t be able to properly carry or use his sword anymore. That’s how battles were fought back then.

However, even during the war, Islam has the highest moral law of war. You don't kill children, women or any one who is not fighting with you. See the page on Human Rights in Islam.

You also don't fight, if the enemy wants a peace treaty:

008.061 But if the enemy incline towards peace, do thou (also) incline towards
peace, and trust in God: for He is One that hears and knows (all things).

God Almighty also says in Chapter 60:

060.008  God forbids you not, with regard to those who fight you not for (your) Faith
nor drive you out of your homes, from dealing kindly and justly with them: for God
loves those who are just.

060.009  God only forbids you, with regard to those who fight you for (your) Faith,
and drive you out of your homes, and support (others) in driving you out, from
turning to them (for friendship and protection). It is such as turn to them (in these
circumstances), that do wrong.

For the ignorant, misquotation is a habit they enjoy. Misquoting  the Holy Quran is a sin and a shame for the one who commits such an act, as God says in the Quran:
 Behold! how they invent a lie against Allah! but that by itself is a manifest sin! [The Holy Quran,4:50]
And He says:
Who does more wrong than those who invent a lie against Allah? They will be turned back to the presence of their Lord, and the witnesses will say, "These are the ones who lied against their Lord! Behold! The curse of Allah is on those who do wrong! [The Holy Quran,11:18]
Re: 20 Commandments Of Muhammad The Founder Of Islam. by eshbeewanna: 3:05pm On May 03, 2015

13. Thou shall Lie to Strengthen Islam. Koran
3:28, 16:106

Quran 3 v28

Let not believers take disbelievers as allies rather than believers. And whoever [of you] does that has nothing with Allah , except when taking precaution against them in prudence.
And Allah warns you of Himself, and to Allah is the [final] destination.

Quran 16v106

Whoever disbelieves in Allah after his belief... except for one who is forced [to renounce his religion] while his heart is secure in faith. But those who [willingly] open their breasts to disbelief, upon them is wrath from Allah , and for them is a great punishment;

14. Thou shall Fight non-Muslim even if you
don't want to. Koran 2:216

Quran 2v216

“Our natural disposition and tendency favor peace, harmony, and stability among relatives, neighbours, and friends. However, while condoning and encouraging these tendencies, the Qur’an also says: “…Much as you dislike it, fighting has been prescribed for you. But you may despise something that is good for you, and you may love something that is bad for you. God knows, but you do not …” [2:216] . Peace is to be welcomed when rights are protected and beliefs are respected; but if peace means abject surrender and subjugation, it cannot be easily defended on moral or realistic grounds. This delicate balance is well presented in the verse: “…They ask you wether fighting is permitted during the sacred month. Say, ‘fighting in it is a grave matter’ …” [2:217], meaning it is not permitted. However, what should be done if aggression is perpetrated, terrorizing peaceful communities and jeopardizing their rights of worship and belief? Should not aggression be repelled, in order to protect one’s rights? The verse continues: “….but to deny God and debar people from His path and prevent them from worshiping in the Holy Mosque, and to drive its inhabitants away, is far more grave in the sight of God…” [2:217]. In short “…sedition (Arabic: fitnah ) is a greater threat than killing..” [2:217] and fighting or armed resistance should be permitted in “defense” of one’s integrity and beliefs. However, in circumstances in which we are faced with enemies who will not be satisfied until we forsake our religion and way of life and adopt theirs, defensive action becomes obligatory and the blame for instigating the conflict will not fall on us but on those who were the cause of it. These introductory remarks enable us to appreciate fully the meaning of the following verse: “…fight for the cause of God those who fight against you, but do not commit aggression because God does not love the aggressors…” [2:190]. This is an eternal principle, and everything else the Qur’an has to say on this subject agrees with it. [1]

The truth shall surely Triumph over Lies.
Re: 20 Commandments Of Muhammad The Founder Of Islam. by eshbeewanna: 3:15pm On May 03, 2015

15. Thou shall not take non-Muslims as friends.
Koran 5:51

Quran 5 v51

The correct translation of the verse in Surat Al-Ma’idah is: [O you who believe! Do not take Jews and Christians as your patrons. They are patrons of their own people. He among you who will turn to them for patronage is one of them. Verily Allah guides not a people unjust.] (Al-Ma'dah 5: 51)

It is obvious that Jews patronize the Jews and Christians patronize the Christians, so why not Muslims patronize Muslims and support their own people. This verse is not telling us to be against Jews or Christians, but it is telling us that we should take care of our own people and we must support each other.

In his Tafsir, (Qur’an exegesis) Imam Ibn Kathir has mentioned that some scholars say that this verse (i.e. the one you referred to) was revealed after the Battle of Uhud when Muslims had a set back. At that time, a Muslim from Madinah said, "I am going to live with Jews so I shall be safe in case another attack comes on Madinah." And another person said, "I am going to live with Christians so I shall be safe in case another attack comes on Madinah." So Allah revealed this verse reminding the believers that they should not seek the protection from others, but should protect each other. (See Ibn Kathir, Al-Tafsir, vol. 2, p. 68)

Muslims are allowed to have non-Muslims as friends as long as they keep their own faith and commitment to Islam pure and strong. You are correct in pointing out that a Muslim man is also allowed to marry a Jewish or Christian woman. It is obvious that one marries someone for love and friendship. If friendship between Muslims and Jews or Christians was forbidden, then why would Islam allow a Muslim man to marry a Jew or Christian woman? It is the duty of Muslims to patronize Muslims. They should not patronize any one who is against their faith or who fights their faith, even if they were their fathers and brothers. Allah says: [O you who believe! Take not for protectors (awliya') your fathers and your brothers if they love unbelief above faith. If any of you do so, they are indeed wrong-doers.] (Al-Tawbah 9: 23)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hot Nigeria Girls Twerks Videos / Should You Have Sex On Valentine's Day? / The Parable Of The Ten Virgins - Jack Kelley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.