Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,921 members, 7,806,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

Neteller Now Accept Nigerians - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Neteller Now Accept Nigerians (79323 Views)

Skrill (moneybookers) Now Accept Nigerians 100% / How We Can Get Paypal Accept Nigerians Officialy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by eezor: 11:49pm On Jun 12, 2016
Obynoblitz:
I want to fund my Neteller account via Visa or MasterCard debit card. But before then, I want to know if anyone has done that before. What's the exchange rate per dollar charged. The banks I intend to use is Access bank(for visa card) or GTB (for MasterCard)

Dear, I funded my neteller with gtb and zenith bank MasterCard. Exchange then was 305 naira to dollar. Currently I don't know. Different banks with different rate. Expect between 350 to 370.

1 Like

Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by silvic(m): 8:48pm On Jun 18, 2016
eezor:
also remember dat if u r depositing/withdrawing via neteller, u r nt required to undergo rigorous docs verifications on betfair. its so simple. i hv tested it on betfair nd i withdrawn $30 back to neteller without hassle from my main account.
how did you withdraw from your neteller account to your nigeria Bank account??
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by arbitrage: 9:56pm On Jun 18, 2016
silvic:
how did you withdraw from your neteller account to your nigeria Bank account??
I think that means your Neteller account is a Nigerian account with a Nigeria bank linked to it.

1 Like

Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by Obynoblitz(m): 10:07am On Jun 21, 2016
I need $20 neteller to buy.. Arbitrage do have any?
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by Nobody: 12:16am On Jul 01, 2016
I was thinking of these idea, to use our currency to generate money from Neteller, If I should deposit $100 to my Neteller account, let assume it is #25,000 in naira, what if U$1dollar increase to #350, and I send the $100 back to my Nigeria bank account, do you think I will be debited #35,000 or #25,000? Pls gurus in the house I need ur answers i

1 Like

Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by BioTeck: 12:40am On Jul 01, 2016
Surdycole2:
I was thinking of these idea, to use our currency to generate money from Neteller, If I should deposit $100 to my Neteller account, let assume it is #25,000 in naira, what if U$1dollar increase to #350, and I send the $100 back to my Nigeria bank account, do you think I will be debited #35,000 or #25,000? Pls gurus in the house I need ur answers i

How will 100$ neteller equal 25,000 naira? currently, on StanbicIBTC, 100$ Neteller is 31,600 naira

1 Like

Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by Nobody: 3:24am On Jul 01, 2016
arbitrage:

I think that means your Neteller account is a Nigerian account with a Nigeria bank linked to it.
That is not true as you can't link your bank to it. Meanwhile, you can withdraw with either of the following:
1 Check (note that Nigeria bank no longer clear ofshore check)
2 To your dormiciliary account
3 Apply for a master card from Neteller & walk into any ATM that has master card logo & withdraw
4 Transfer to an exchange & they will pay you in Naira or foreign exchanger & they will send you dollar

1 Like

Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by onatisi(m): 3:32am On Jul 01, 2016
Surdycole2:
You will be debited at the current bank rate for forex withdrawal. That is the bank buying price.
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by Obynoblitz(m): 7:09pm On Jul 04, 2016
I want to fund my neteller account, debit card and Exchangers which one will be preferable in terms of price
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by lodphil(m): 8:47pm On Jul 04, 2016
Pls I want to fund my neteller account,but I don't have ATM cos it got lost,pls someone should advice me.

1 Like

Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by onatisi(m): 9:03pm On Jul 04, 2016
Obynoblitz:
I want to fund my neteller account, debit card and Exchangers which one will be preferable in terms of price
fund it yourself

1 Like

Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by Smartlife(m): 10:33pm On Jul 05, 2016
I must say neteller is the sweetest e-currency I have seen. Opened my second account now and have verified it. The automatic withdraw I get with this ecurrency once I issue out from forex is awesome grin

1 Like

Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by onatisi(m): 10:37pm On Jul 05, 2016
Smartlife:
I must say neteller is the sweetest e-currency I have seen. Opened my second account now and have verified it. The automatic withdraw I get with this ecurrency once I issue out from forex is awesome grin
how do u withdraw with Neteller

2 Likes

Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by Smartlife(m): 11:57pm On Jul 05, 2016
onatisi:
how do u withdraw with Neteller
Through naija exchangers. Ecrestglobal.com and instantgold.ng are my best ones. Great rate and reliable.
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by onatisi(m): 12:06am On Jul 06, 2016
Smartlife:

Through naija exchangers. Ecrestglobal.com and instantgold.ng are my best ones. Great rate and reliable.
so u load ur Neteller account with ur own card but to withdraw money from it you have to sell to exchangers ,is that it ?

3 Likes

Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by Smartlife(m): 10:56am On Jul 11, 2016
onatisi:
so u load ur Neteller account with ur own card but to withdraw money from it you have to sell to exchangers ,is that it ?

I never loaded my neteller through bank card.... I received payment online with it from my broker and I sell to exchangers. But you can try load to with your card.

1 Like

Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by Smartlife(m): 10:57am On Jul 11, 2016
kreate:

@smartlife please what bank card do you fund with and whats the naira/dollar rate charge by your bank

Never funded but receive.
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 12, 2016
bedfordng:
its been over a month now they made it known that they accept nigeria.i got registered and verified it.also made use of it to make deposit at betonmarket binary and it was instant without any charges.they are also trying to add nairabet and merrybet to their platform.their service is cool.you can fund your neteller account with naira master card or visa card from nigerian banks and also withdraw your money to your bank account in nigeria via wire transfer,could be savings or domiciliary account
How did you verify your neteller account?

1 Like

Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 12, 2016
Smartlife:
How did you verify? I have no driving license yet.

1 Like

Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by eezor: 11:06pm On Aug 12, 2016
Other method of getting your money from neteller is to open skrill account, verify it. Exchange neteller to skrill, withdraw from skrill to any visa card issued to you by any bank. The visa card must have been activated for online transaction by your bank $3.1 is the charge.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 13, 2016
eezor:
Other method of getting your money from neteller is to open skrill account, verify it. Exchange neteller to skrill, withdraw from skrill to any visa card issued to you by any bank. The visa card must have been activated for online transaction by your bank $3.1 is the charge.
Can I make transaction without verifying my neteller account?
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 13, 2016
eezor:
When Skrill send d money to your vis@ card, you will walk into any ATM machine & withdraw at #310 per dollar when you can just ask Skrill to send it to your domiciliary account, go to d bank & withdraw dollar & walk to mallam & change your dollar at #390 to $1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by onatisi(m): 1:59pm On Aug 13, 2016
fados4sure:

When Skrill send d money to your vis@ card, you will walk into any ATM machine & withdraw at #310 per dollar when you can just ask Skrill to send it to your domiciliary account, go to d bank & withdraw dollar & walk to mallam & change your dollar at #390 to $1
no wonder skrills is in high demand
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by dagr8(m): 7:43pm On Aug 13, 2016
onatisi:
no wonder skrills is in high demand
Lol
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by bedfordng(m): 8:32pm On Aug 13, 2016
Datazone:
How did you verify your neteller account?
they asked for id card
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by eezor: 8:33pm On Aug 13, 2016
fados4sure:

God bless u dear. I forgot that part. Just that to get a dorm account is not easy but to get a visa naira debit card is stress free Nd easy. I have a dorm account though with Gtb

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by barikay: 5:24pm On Aug 21, 2016
Skril is the same as moneybookers. Moneybookers do not accept nig. So how do u open skril?

1 Like

Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 21, 2016
barikay:
Skril is the same as moneybookers. Moneybookers do not accept nig. So how do u open skril?
They accept Nigerian's now. You may want to know that Skrill & Neteller are member of Paysafe Group

1 Like 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Bitcoin Lord Acquires New Mansion And Cars After EFCC Release - Pictures / Suya Seller Sleeps Off While Standing And Selling Suya In Lagos (Photos) / Billionaire Femi Otedola Spotted In A Molue.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.