Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,837 members, 7,802,681 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

House Help On Demand - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Help On Demand (495 Views)

Man Arrested For Abducting, Impregnating House Help / This Is What My House Help Did To Me / Husbands Who Demand Their Wives Submit Their Salaries To Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

House Help On Demand by databoy247(m): 8:30pm On Jul 31, 2014
This is my first time of posting in this section. But i feel its the appropriate section to do this.

My team in my new start-up company wants to embark on a new project (which is already in the pipelines) providing house helps and Nannies on request. We recruit them, do extensive background check, give them some kind of training/ orientation, and dispatch to any client in so need of a nanny or house help. There will be an agreed contract term (6 months period or one year period) and the house help can be replaced if not found satisfactory. And the fees the client pay is within the range of the standard norm or slight higher.

If you were to be a client and desperately need a nanny or househelp, what are your criteria and what standards would you be looking for? What age range (definitely not less than 18) do you prefer? What do you think we can do to make our clients happy? What option is preferable...live-in nanny or not?

Your views and opinions will help us in streamlining this project to deliver excellently. We also intend to recruit gardeners, drivers, cooks, etc. At least recruitment agencies shouldn't only work and provide opportunities for graduates. Our targets are people who have these skill sets and are uneducated but willing to work.

(1) (Reply)

Fake Insecticides / Question Of The Day:- Answer This Simple Question About Your Family! / Bed Bug Facts Part 1v Cont'd ..by Chogon Facilities Fumigation Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.