Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,726 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

Ese Brume Wins Gold In Women's Long Jump For Nigeria - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ese Brume Wins Gold In Women's Long Jump For Nigeria (19812 Views)

Okagbare Wins Gold In Shanghai / Ese Brume Wins Gold In Women's Long Jump At The African Athletics Championships. / Okagbare Wins Silver In Long Jump At World Athletics Championship, Moscow 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ese Brume Wins Gold In Women's Long Jump For Nigeria by ElFenomeno1: 10:12am On Aug 01, 2014
Delighted for this young lady.
Watched yesterday as she started, finished and celebrated with a mini lap of honor...... proudly draped in the Nigerian flag
Well done lady...... cheesy
Re: Ese Brume Wins Gold In Women's Long Jump For Nigeria by rocgirl: 10:31am On Aug 01, 2014
Congratulations Ese!!!
Re: Ese Brume Wins Gold In Women's Long Jump For Nigeria by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 01, 2014
Agimor: Deltans representing or the way.Nice one.

azin en...

am happy like madd...

Deltans going places..

one love 9ja smiley
Re: Ese Brume Wins Gold In Women's Long Jump For Nigeria by gomeks(m): 5:34pm On Aug 01, 2014
grin smileycongratulations my sister, u make me proud
Re: Ese Brume Wins Gold In Women's Long Jump For Nigeria by onosking(m): 5:50pm On Aug 01, 2014
I'm happy for her,she's my friend.
Re: Ese Brume Wins Gold In Women's Long Jump For Nigeria by Litmus: 5:56pm On Aug 01, 2014
The Brits dey Vex for Nigeria undecided

Funny thing was when the list of competitors for the event came up on the screen her name was not among (See Image Below). Was wandering if they had put up the list of names for the triple jump mistakenly; but, no, because Sarah proctor isn't a triple-jumper and her name was on the list-position 4. So, my conclusion was that perhaps the name of our girl was probably NO 9 or No 10 down the list or something and the Brits, for reasons best known to them, chose not show her name.

Now, I'm not being petty, i drew reference to this because the Brits have taken to omitting showing Nigeria's position on the medal table on Television. When they show the medal Table - in the past they show the top ten Nations plus the Home Nations. However, now they've taken to showing Nations from 1 to 14 missing out Nigeria and Jamaica (I'm sure omitting Jamaica is their alibi in waiting)

So anyway when Ese won i punched the air with delight. Congrats to her. Now no one can fail to see her name.

Re: Ese Brume Wins Gold In Women's Long Jump For Nigeria by nairaman66(m): 5:19am On Aug 02, 2014
nnekamezor: I tell u....omo we don vex oooo.... No more slacking cheesycheesy

Hmnn! Good development, make I nor hear later say dem buy the gold ooO!! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Odion Ighalo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today / Solskjaer Believes Both Of Man Utd's Penalties Should Have Been Retaken / My Story As Hawker And Orphan To Africa’s Football King – Osimhen (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.