Stats: 3,148,819 members, 7,802,623 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

I Want Nigeria Back — Keshi - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Want Nigeria Back — Keshi (15750 Views)

Teams You Would Want Nigeria To Face At The World Cup Group Stages? / Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? / I Want Osaze Odemwingie Back, Keshi Confesses (2) (3) (4)

I Want Nigeria Back — Keshi by NoticeBoard: 9:07pm On Jul 31, 2014
In a recent interview with African Football, Coach Stephen Keshi has finally told the world that he would love to continue his job as Eagles coach.

The coach popularly known as Big Boss told the press that he met Deji Tinubu in Lagos before heading out for America to see his family.

He said: “It’s my country, I am ready to serve. I have started something I would love to finish.”

“But I cannot work the way I worked last time. It’s not possible! All my staff, no!no!!no!! We have to be professional, everybody has to do what they are supposed to do,” he stated.

“I cannot be paying another staff salary, when I am not the Nigeria Football Federation. We will see how it goes. If the conditions are met, we will be there, no wahala.”....Continue reading - [url]http://noticeboard.byethost24.com/view.php?t=I_Want_Nigeria_Back_%97_Keshi[/url]

Re: I Want Nigeria Back — Keshi by Descartes: 9:10pm On Jul 31, 2014
That's the Big Boss cool

Re: I Want Nigeria Back — Keshi by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 31, 2014
I like your boldness.
That is because you know your worth.

Re: I Want Nigeria Back — Keshi by pastie(m): 9:32pm On Jul 31, 2014
This man knows hw to play his game

Had it been that he was soo cool they for don turn him to mumu

Re: I Want Nigeria Back — Keshi by maputohq: 9:54pm On Jul 31, 2014
I love da big boss

Re: I Want Nigeria Back — Keshi by busterr(m): 10:10pm On Jul 31, 2014
And we need our no.10 back. #iheanacho, o ya ka anyi na acho!

Re: I Want Nigeria Back — Keshi by Dhelake: 10:59pm On Jul 31, 2014
The NFF will be so stupid to give him a contract, he plays victim after every tournament just to get better pay

26 Likes

Re: I Want Nigeria Back — Keshi by CharlieMaria(m): 5:56am On Aug 01, 2014
OK make I go bring am give you oga Keshi.
Re: I Want Nigeria Back — Keshi by pjosh1(m): 5:57am On Aug 01, 2014
I bin tink say e wan go south africa...upon all d shakara

Re: I Want Nigeria Back — Keshi by Barselonia(m): 5:58am On Aug 01, 2014
good for him
Re: I Want Nigeria Back — Keshi by jayseehe(m): 6:01am On Aug 01, 2014
proud nigga is now humble

Re: I Want Nigeria Back — Keshi by James27: 6:01am On Aug 01, 2014
Yes go keshi.
Re: I Want Nigeria Back — Keshi by YoursGEJ(m): 6:01am On Aug 01, 2014
Let him change his name to Lars Lagerback abi Lagaba or to Berti Vogts and watch NFF shower him with #25 million monthly salary. Lagerback led us to first round elimination at WC 2010 which Keshi surpassed. Vogts led us to first round elimination ANC 2008 which Keshi won. Those stupid NFF baboons need to be thrown into a psychiatric hospital and the key thrown away if they do not wish to provide him with a more conducive environment so that he can perform better

23 Likes

Re: I Want Nigeria Back — Keshi by Innodon(m): 6:02am On Aug 01, 2014
money is talking
Re: I Want Nigeria Back — Keshi by kabba7(m): 6:02am On Aug 01, 2014
Descartes: That's the Big Boss cool

That is primarily because South africa dump him no one should come here to play any game they were able to rate to know the little at the world cup is the determination of the players and not neccesarily that of the coach ( Kashi ).

Re: I Want Nigeria Back — Keshi by deri4luv1(m): 6:03am On Aug 01, 2014
They should treat him right! He's the right man to take Us forward! If He should start earning like Mikel Does, That scumbag won't have the right to choose who he wants to play with in the midfield! [ Against france, Mikel (the dutch bag) insisted he wanted Gabriel to come in for Onazi instead of Ramon Azeez]. Keshi did that! Its appalling!

Re: I Want Nigeria Back — Keshi by Swegzfreak: 6:04am On Aug 01, 2014
P

Re: I Want Nigeria Back — Keshi by olasmith10(m): 6:07am On Aug 01, 2014
a good decision in d right direction.. Dats what we need at d moment in d S.E..... continuity
Re: I Want Nigeria Back — Keshi by NaLaugh: 6:09am On Aug 01, 2014
Re: I Want Nigeria Back — Keshi by snadguy007(m): 6:09am On Aug 01, 2014
This man should learn how to take responsibility for his team's defeat and not blaming his own players......it demoralizes them

Re: I Want Nigeria Back — Keshi by Burnaaboi(m): 6:10am On Aug 01, 2014
Passing by

i am tayad of talking abt keshi
Re: I Want Nigeria Back — Keshi by weyham(m): 6:10am On Aug 01, 2014
Keshi, is the best indigenous coach that this country has ever produced. It is only Keshi dat understands the Super Eagles.

Re: I Want Nigeria Back — Keshi by datbay(m): 6:10am On Aug 01, 2014
I wish him all the best.
Re: I Want Nigeria Back — Keshi by dridowu: 6:12am On Aug 01, 2014
Welcome Back , i just hope he won't bow to NFF/Politician pressure to include non-performing players

Re: I Want Nigeria Back — Keshi by MMMG14: 6:13am On Aug 01, 2014
Even a Toddler needs not 2b told dat Mr.Keshi a.k.a "d Sooji man" won't turn down a deal of 120Million/annum deal 4rm NFF!!!
So Let's not b deceived jareee, afterAll-who is a Fool? Hahahahah!

RideOn da Bigbozz!

Re: I Want Nigeria Back — Keshi by Nobody: 6:13am On Aug 01, 2014
the man shakara sef too much
Re: I Want Nigeria Back — Keshi by leonard509(m): 6:14am On Aug 01, 2014
jtmg

Re: I Want Nigeria Back — Keshi by chorlay: 6:14am On Aug 01, 2014
he wants to come back to 9ja cus South Africa no give am job

Re: I Want Nigeria Back — Keshi by ENZOSCIFO1: 6:16am On Aug 01, 2014
weyham: Keshi, is the best indigenous coach that this country has ever produced. It is only Keshi dat understands the Super Eagles.

Point of correction, Keshi is the all round best coach ever to coach the eagles.

Re: I Want Nigeria Back — Keshi by kobonaire(m): 6:17am On Aug 01, 2014
Obviously SA did not make a reasonable offer to the big boss .... that's ok, he needs to gather out boys together and win AFCON again in 6 months time in Morocco wink
Re: I Want Nigeria Back — Keshi by wisolf(m): 6:18am On Aug 01, 2014
Had Southafrica not rejected him,we'll be reading a different story here..

Susanna Dinnage Appointed Premier League Chief Executive / Chuba Akpom Dumps England For Nigeria / CAF Backs Holding World Cup Every 2 Yrs, Approves Super League For African Clubs