Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,859 members, 7,802,754 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

And She Just Broke Up With Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / And She Just Broke Up With Me (1267 Views)

This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village / Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her; Please Advise Her / She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

And She Just Broke Up With Me by unapologetic: 9:09pm On Jul 31, 2014
My girlfriend just broke up with me due to my lack of showing her affection in public. I tried to make her understand that cutting off ones head is not the right cure for headache but she wouldn't listen. She gave me a list of why our relationship wouldn't work out.

I don't tell her sweet words, most especially in the morning and at night when she's ready for bed.

Have never told her that I love her or how beautiful she is.

I only have sex with her whenever I'm in the mood and not when she wants it( am not a sex machine so she can't kill me)

I always give other girls attention ( she's just being insecure)

I don't listen to her ( she is a spoilt brat and I don't like to be bossed by a girl).

I need to know if it is a must to do the afore-mentions before one can maintain a proper relationship.. am not not so good with sweet word .. I'm just me
Re: And She Just Broke Up With Me by mstik(f): 9:11pm On Jul 31, 2014
You both have issues- She's too clingy and you're too distant

3 Likes

Re: And She Just Broke Up With Me by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 31, 2014
I guess she did the right thing but why are you telling us?

1 Like

Re: And She Just Broke Up With Me by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 31, 2014
mstik: You both have issues- She's too clingy and you're too distant
Couldn't say more
Re: And She Just Broke Up With Me by hannesy(f): 9:16pm On Jul 31, 2014
De Javu

1 Like

Re: And She Just Broke Up With Me by publicenemy(m): 9:22pm On Jul 31, 2014
and so she broke up with you......

you should be happy.
Re: And She Just Broke Up With Me by Idowuogbo(f): 9:23pm On Jul 31, 2014
Thank God! I'm glad she left ya crusty azz. No time for time wasters. Onyeara!

1 Like

Re: And She Just Broke Up With Me by unapologetic: 9:33pm On Jul 31, 2014
Idowuogbo: Thank God! I'm glad she left ya crusty azz. No time for time wasters. Onyeara!

I'm not a time waster.. not even close.
Re: And She Just Broke Up With Me by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 31, 2014
Elantracey: I guess she did the right thing but why are you telling us?

Probably to get a new catch. cheesy
Re: And She Just Broke Up With Me by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 31, 2014
She only asked for appreciation and assurance.
Is that too much to ask?
She did well by dumping your sorry black asss.

4 Likes

Re: And She Just Broke Up With Me by Idowuogbo(f): 9:44pm On Jul 31, 2014
unapologetic:

I'm not a time waster.. not even close.
C'Mon shattap! Blawwdy vagabond! Excuses upon excuses, spice una relationship, mba! Dat one no dey your dictionary. Okoro, park go one side ojere.....na your type suppose marry vaseline.

2 Likes

Re: And She Just Broke Up With Me by remsonik(f): 9:51pm On Jul 31, 2014
Yea its good she dumped you!!!

3 Likes

Re: And She Just Broke Up With Me by ednut1(m): 9:53pm On Jul 31, 2014
u don chop am . den u manipulate her emotionally to quit. nice scope. hahahah yeye
Re: And She Just Broke Up With Me by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 31, 2014
@OP
by your answer to her complaints, even a blind man could see that you guys aint compatible. she dodged a bullet by dropping you as you definitely aint ready to be in a r/ship just yet.

2 Likes

Re: And She Just Broke Up With Me by Tallesty1(m): 10:06pm On Jul 31, 2014
If I were you i would go out this night and enjoy myself to the fullest. Aahhhhh, who get that kain time to waste?

1 Like

Re: And She Just Broke Up With Me by Tallesty1(m): 10:10pm On Jul 31, 2014
Idowuogbo:
C'Mon shattap! Blawwdy vagabond! Excuses upon excuses, spice una relationship, mba! Dat one no dey your dictionary. Okoro, park go one side ojere.....na your type suppose marry vaseline.
You don't sound like you are happy in your own relationship, ie if @ol you are in one. You are just fighting yourself, cursing and swearing. Can't you make a point without sounding so rude?

1 Like

Re: And She Just Broke Up With Me by Idowuogbo(f): 10:16pm On Jul 31, 2014
Tallesty1: You don't sound like you are happy in your own relationship, ie if @ol you are in one. You are just fighting yourself, cursing and swearing. Can't you make a point without sounding so rude?
U say?
Re: And She Just Broke Up With Me by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 31, 2014
Idowuogbo:
shey u no the op b4 ni?

1 Like

Re: And She Just Broke Up With Me by corisande: 11:02pm On Jul 31, 2014
This must have been one hell of a boring relationship!
Good she dumped you

1 Like

Re: And She Just Broke Up With Me by Idowuogbo(f): 11:22pm On Jul 31, 2014
Zedric: shey u no the op b4 ni?
Ehen na. Na my ex grin
Re: And She Just Broke Up With Me by Nobody: 3:09am On Aug 01, 2014
###Singin###
Deadi bodi getti accident yepa!
Confusion breaki boni yepa!
Na double wahala for deadi bodi
And the owner of deadi bodi
Double wahala for deadi bodi.
Deadi bodi oh ohhhhh
Re: And She Just Broke Up With Me by unapologetic: 7:36am On Aug 01, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Hehehe how u take know say my name na Okoro and moreover, u didn't know if I was a good boyfriend. I only asked if it is a must to do the afore-mentions because one can maintain a relationship.
Re: And She Just Broke Up With Me by unapologetic: 7:42am On Aug 01, 2014
corisande: This must have been one hell of a boring relationship!
Good she dumped you

It wasn't so boring
Re: And She Just Broke Up With Me by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 01, 2014
Idowuogbo: Ehen na. Na my ex grin
lol. Oya help me unbreak his hrt na
Re: And She Just Broke Up With Me by xtervaganza(m): 11:30am On Aug 01, 2014
Idowuogbo: Thank God! I'm glad she left ya crusty azz. No time for time wasters. Onyeara!
the only onyeara here is you

Oponu ayirada
Re: And She Just Broke Up With Me by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 01, 2014
unapologetic: My girlfriend just broke up with me due to my lack of showing her affection in public. I tried to make her understand that cutting off ones head is not the right cure for headache but she wouldn't listen. She gave me a list of why our relationship wouldn't work out.

I don't tell her sweet words, most especially in the morning and at night when she's ready for bed.

I only have sex with her whenever I'm in the mood and not when she wants it( am not a sex machine so she can't kill me)

I don't listen to her ( she is a spoilt brat and I don't like to be bossed by a girl).

I need to know if it is a must to do the afore-mentions before one can maintain a proper relationship.. am not not so good with sweet word .. I'm just me

You dismissed everything she said as unimportant so its true you are not meeting her needs and not willing to.
Re: And She Just Broke Up With Me by dmcdad: 4:42pm On Aug 01, 2014
unapologetic: My girlfriend just broke up with me due to my lack of showing her affection in public. I tried to make her understand that cutting off ones head is not the right cure for headache but she wouldn't listen. She gave me a list of why our relationship wouldn't work out.

O.K
Re: And She Just Broke Up With Me by bknight: 4:56pm On Aug 01, 2014
Is that the girl somebody described as 'classy'? Talking like a trashy street girl?

Guys can be that distant sometimes. Maybe its a male thing but once in a while u need to psyche ur girl up.

By the way, do u know what skuchis is? You shld hv some tonight undecided
Re: And She Just Broke Up With Me by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 01, 2014
Good she left....she needs attention and u need a s*x partner! U shud know girls are wired difrntly....we need assurance all d tym.

(1) (Reply)

My Landlord Dauther Is Forcing Me To Marry Her / How Do U Feel When Ur Partner Snore / What's The Best Birthday Gift For A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.