Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

Absu Post Utme Waste Of Time - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Absu Post Utme Waste Of Time (773 Views)

Spending 4+ Years In A Nigerian Institution Is A Waste Of Time / ABSU Post UME Past Question & Answer 2012/2013 / Abia State University, Uturu (absu) Post Ume Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Absu Post Utme Waste Of Time by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 31, 2014
The abia state university screening exam took place today with more thousands of aspirants .I am an aspirant in medicine and I must say that I was afraid of the large competition which I was faced with . Names of the students were called and later on we were given our papers to my surprise we were only given a paper comprising of 30 english questions and 20 current affairs quesions, was there any use for me travelling all the way from another country all for this ? This post utme of a thing should be cancelled as it is now becoming a way to take money from our pockets
Re: Absu Post Utme Waste Of Time by busterr(m): 10:06pm On Jul 31, 2014
If you don't want to write it, you woulda excused yourself, get back inside your flight and go back to the other country where you came from.

I understand what you're on about tho, it pays to study hard only to be given what you didn't prepare for. #shyt happens
Re: Absu Post Utme Waste Of Time by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 01, 2014
busterr: If you don't want to write it, you woulda excused yourself, get back inside your flight and go back to the other country where you came from.

I understand what you're on about tho, it pays to study hard only to be given what you didn't prepare for. #shyt happens
gerrout of here foo wastin your time to write rubbish

(1) (Reply)

Am So In Trouble Right Now / Who Remember Super Strikers ? (share Your Favourite Players Or Issues With Us) / Only 3 Requirements To Get Uni Admission In Belarus (medicine,comp Sci) Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.