Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

Free/cheap Calls For Distant Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Free/cheap Calls For Distant Relationship (656 Views)

All Those In A Long Distant Relationship / The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships / Distant Relationship: Happy Ending? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free/cheap Calls For Distant Relationship by unclenna(m): 10:18pm On Jul 31, 2014
I have heard a lot of people discussing about their distant relationship experience to an extent that one complained of the cash he spends on distant relationship calls. Having discovered the chep way to make calls at almost free I have decided to share it here to help people involve in distant relationship cut cost from daily calls. Currently that's what I use to make calls when I want to spend much time with my pals in Nigeria and Abroad. Is almost free you only sacrifice a little MB. I remembered calling my sister for more than one hour only to be charged 0MB. Lets go into the real business.

1. Facebook Messenger
You and your girl friend should download facebook messenger and use the call option to call. But for this to happen both of you much have phones that can be able to use facebook messenger. Andriod phones and other big phones can do this. The applicastion is free.

The Facebook Messenger app has been updated to let you share fullscreen photos and videos.

Messenger is a fast, free and reliable way to stay in touch. It's just like texting, but you don't have to pay for every message (it works with your data plan).

Features:
● Get to your messages without opening Facebook.
● Bring your conversations to life with stickers.
● Send photos privately.
● Have group conversations and make plans on the go.
● Text your phone contacts, even if you're not Facebook friends.
● Share your location so people know when you're nearby.
● Record voice messages.
● Make free calls, even to friends in other countries.
● Know when people have seen your messages.
● See who's available on Messenger and who's active on Facebook.
● Stay logged in so you never miss a message.
● Turn off notifications when you're working, sleeping or just need a break.

You can download Facebook Messenger from the App Store for free.

2. Viber
Viber for Android

Send free messages and make free calls to any device that has Viber, on any network, from your Android, Blackberry, Iphone,symbian. Viber lets you make free phone calls [/b]and send text, sticker, photo, voice and video messages for free to anyone who also has the application installed.

Viber integrates with the Android OS to give you the best experience and performance. It syncs with your contacts, detecting which ones already have Viber. Simply select a contact and talk for free.

Over 1000 new stickers, making messaging fun!
Support for Android tablets - use your phone and tablet at the same time!
Best-quality VoIP calls using 3G or WiFi
Free text, photo and video messages with location-sharing
Group messaging with up to 100 friends
User interface is designed to give the latest Android look and feel
No registration, passwords or invitations required

[b]* Calls and messages may use your data plan
..........But I bet you is small and cheap compare to calling direct using your direct line

ENJOY
Re: Free/cheap Calls For Distant Relationship by unclenna(m): 10:19pm On Jul 31, 2014
Try it out and you will never regret it
Re: Free/cheap Calls For Distant Relationship by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 01, 2014
oryt sir grin

(1) (Reply)

International Boomba Guide To Pleasing Naija Ladies..come N Learn / In need of advice / Do The So Called Man Of God Now Sharing/distributing Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.