Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,544 members, 7,808,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

How To Register As A Company's Distributor - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Register As A Company's Distributor (921 Views)

Detailed Guide: How To Register As An Uber Driver in Lagos / How To Register As A Contractor With Exxonmobil / How To Register As A Clearing And Forwarding Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Register As A Company's Distributor by readone1(m): 10:21pm On Jul 31, 2014
Please I need tips and information about how I can stock a company's product. Since i dont have so much cash to buy this product and sell directly but i can stock this product with agreement on how to share the profit between the company and the seller. What do I need to get started and how do I go about it for companies home.and.abroad
Re: How To Register As A Company's Distributor by HooxJnr(m): 10:33pm On Jul 31, 2014
Dear @readone1. All you have to do is to visit the company office in your state or local government of residence. Request to speak with the Area sales manager, You will be given all the necessary information you need.
One thing I know for sure is that you must pay a certain fee to enable you become a registered distributor. Been registered gives you a lot of advantage likely receiving goods at discount prices, collecting goods on credit, company bonus etc.
I have worked in a FMCG company before, so the procedure are almost the same every where. I wish you good luck.
Re: How To Register As A Company's Distributor by lugiano1: 7:27am On Aug 04, 2014
Thanks fr d info. So after seeing d manager what next?
Re: How To Register As A Company's Distributor by HooxJnr(m): 9:54am On Aug 04, 2014
lugiano1: Thanks fr d info. So after seeing d manager what next?
The manager will help you out with all the info you need. It is now left for you to do your research and make your final decision if you can partner with them.

(1) (Reply)

Mesh Bags For Sale / Abuja: Diesel (reasonable price) At Your Door Step (No charge on delivery) / Stainless Steel Jewelry For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.