Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,551 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:21 PM

Share Your Under Graduate Project Topic - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Share Your Under Graduate Project Topic (500 Views)

Writing A Literature Review During Your Post-graduate Project / Dissertation / Crisis In UNN Between Post Graduate And Under Graduate Students Today(photos) / check your futminna remedial/under graduate admission status now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Under Graduate Project Topic by Nazacent: 10:58pm On Jul 31, 2014
After experiencing a difficult and rigorous efforts to get topics or related topics ( literature review) to write my thesis during my final year, a thought just crept into my head to share with you only if it would be polite enough for you guys to oblige to it as a graduate, well its for you to kindly post your project topics and field of study. You don't have an idea your thesis might just be of help to someone or an institution. You may just be smiling to the bank if possible. My topic was on the soil characteristics and CEC variations of the upland soils of Abuja, I studied agric(soil sci)
Re: Share Your Under Graduate Project Topic by romzyxy(m): 11:09pm On Jul 31, 2014
my topis is on the strategies of improving female enrolment in bricks and concreting in delta state technical colleges.i studied mechanical/technical education
Re: Share Your Under Graduate Project Topic by padeolu: 12:06am On Aug 01, 2014
B.Sc- Environmental Impact of tertiary institutions on their host communities. Case study: institutions in Osun Central Sen district (Geography n Res. Mgt)

M.Sc- Temperature, Humidity and Thermal Comfort Climate of Southwest Nigeria (Environmental Mgt and Control)

(1) (Reply)

Why Eastern Ukraine Is Nolonger Safe For Studies / University Of Benin Admission Help 2014/2015 / How Does A Gas Buffer Manifold Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.