Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

Who Is The Strongest Superhero Of All Time? - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who Is The Strongest Superhero Of All Time? (13122 Views)

Top 20 Strongest Naruto Characters. Do You Agree With The List? / Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? / One Piece: Red Hair Shanks The Strongest Haki User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Strongest Superhero Of All Time? by moneyallowed(m): 11:00am On Aug 07, 2014
Lizard is marvel yo. Wanted to give a thorough analysis but the cost in terms of time and energy is just too high to be worth it. The world would be a better place if everyone got their facts right. You're entitled to your view of course, biased as it may be.
Re: Who Is The Strongest Superhero Of All Time? by RayMcBlue(m): 1:45pm On Aug 07, 2014
'Course I knew Lizard is Marvel... duh. Read my post again.
Re: Who Is The Strongest Superhero Of All Time? by moneyallowed(m): 3:46pm On Aug 07, 2014
Lizard is marvel yo, created 1963....Killer croc created 1983- a clear ripoff by DC. Like I said I'm not gonna stress myself correcting every mistake- keep believing what you wanna believe
Re: Who Is The Strongest Superhero Of All Time? by RayMcBlue(m): 4:21pm On Aug 07, 2014
Don't even get me started on the history of the Killer Croc and the Marvel rip-off that is Lizard, cuz believe me, when I'm through, you will not have any ground to stand on.

^^And what's with all the "Yos", BTW ?? undecided
Re: Who Is The Strongest Superhero Of All Time? by deathstroke(m): 1:04pm On Feb 06, 2017
Shortyy
Re: Who Is The Strongest Superhero Of All Time? by georgeben205(m): 10:15am On Feb 07, 2017
RayMcBlue:
Looks like Marvel has copied DC a lot more than DC
copying Marvel. smiley

-Green Arrow/Hawkeye (Green Arrow came out first)
- Killer Croc/The Lizard (Killer Croc came out first)
- Clayface/Sandman (Clayface was first)
- Deathstroke/Deadpool (Deathstroke was first)
- Darkseid/Thanos (Darkseid was first by three years)
- Braniac/Ultron (Both super robots).
- Flash/Quicksilver (Flash came out first)
- Robin/Bucky Barnes (Both have a falling out with their mentors and they came out within one year of each other. Robin was first)
- Batman/Iron Man (Both heroes are multi billionaire playboys that rely on gadgets. Batman came first)
- JusticeLeague/Avengers (Justice League came first)

Marvel, REALLY??

Bunch of shameless copycats. grin
I CNT HELP BUT SAY U GUYS ARE GENIUS, tot i was d only one dat noticed how irritating marvel can be wen it comes to being a copycat...
if u ask me i can go ahead to mention abt 20 of em i knw of, talkmore of dose i dnt knw or cnt remember.
Re: Who Is The Strongest Superhero Of All Time? by stonemind(f): 1:37pm On Feb 07, 2017
guys pls where can I download deadpool?
Re: Who Is The Strongest Superhero Of All Time? by deathstroke(m): 1:51pm On Feb 07, 2017
Mentions always undecided
Re: Who Is The Strongest Superhero Of All Time? by MJBOLT: 2:44pm On Feb 07, 2017
RayMcBlue:
First DC came out with "Batman". Than Marvel followed suit with "Iron Man". While on the surface the two characters seem very different, however, when you dig just a bit, you find the similarities:

-Batman was born wealthy, with great intelligence, lost both parents, trained to be a warrior, fights crime and protects those who need it, and lastly leads a life of solitude and self-hatred. Iron Man was born wealthy, with superior intelligence (genius), eventually lost his parents, self-trained to be a hero, fights crime and protects those who need it and lastly, leads a life of solitude and self-loathing.

-Batman has a butler who is his best friend and most helpful ally. Iron Man's closest friend is his assistant.

-Both are the heads of major corporations and are decadent while not in there true identities.

To name just a Few:

DC vs. Marvel
=============
-Superman/The Sentry
-Wonder Woman/Ms. Marvel
-Green Arrow/Hawkeye
-The Flash/Quicksilver
-Deathstroke/Deadpool

Bottom Line: Marvel lacks creativity and originality, and seemingly feeds on DC's.
dc thieves grin

Man thing 1971 - Swamp thing 1971 (Man thing came out may, swamp thing came out july)

Namor 1939 - Aquaman 1941

Aarkus(the original vision) 1940 - Martian Manhunter 1955

Deathlok 1974 - Cyborg 1980

Captain America 1941 - Guardian(DC Comics) 1942

Wasp 1963 - Bumblebee 1977

Blazing skull 1941- Atomic Skull 1978

The Lizard 1963 - Killer Croc 1983

Human Torch 1939(golden version) - Sunboy 1961

Dormammu 1964 - Trigon 1981

Electro 1964 - black lighting 1977

Spiderman 1962 - Black Spider 1976

Galactus 1966 - Anti-Monitor 1985/imperieX

Iron Man 1963 - Steel DC 1993

Hulk - Doomsday (I won't list the time of debut because it's painfully obvious.)

Gorilla-Man 1954 - Gorilla Grodd 1959

Phoenix 1963 - Raven 1980

Red Skull 1941 - 1985 Black Mask

Black Panther 1966 - Bronze Tiger 1974

X23 2004 - Saiko 2011 (I would say he is a wolverine rip off but since he has 2 claws I say X23)

Jack frost 1941 - Icicle 1947

Crossbones 1981 - Bane 1993

Whirlwind 1963 - Red tornado 1968

Fantastic four 1961 - Doom Patrol 1964

Juggernaut 1965 - Mammoth (DC) 1981

Rouge 1964 - Black Alice 2005

Multiple Man 1975 - Multiplex 1978

Enchantress(Marvel) 1964 - Enchantress(DC) 1966. before you say it, Enchantress is not base on Norse mythology

MCU 2008-DCEU 2013

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Strongest Superhero Of All Time? by Nedville: 3:21pm On Feb 07, 2017
I don't know why people think the hull is a superhero....is it because he stood there posing with the avengers?? The guy is a behemoth of a being....either way....my favourite character (hero) is "Sir" Bobby Drake....aka the Iceman....I just like the guy
Re: Who Is The Strongest Superhero Of All Time? by LEOVOLUTION(m): 5:44pm On Feb 07, 2017
Thor
Re: Who Is The Strongest Superhero Of All Time? by Kaycee7(m): 6:10pm On Feb 07, 2017
Strongest or most powerful?
Re: Who Is The Strongest Superhero Of All Time? by MJBOLT: 7:42pm On Feb 07, 2017

off subject, but Superman was a knockoff of Philip's pulp novel Gladiator... Hugo Danner, a man whose father invents a secret formula that can create superpowers. Instead of selling it and making millions, he just injects it into his son. Hugo gains super strength, bulletproof skin and the ability to jump over the tallest building in a single bound just how Superman started

Re: Who Is The Strongest Superhero Of All Time? by MJBOLT: 7:43pm On Feb 07, 2017

You may not know this but in addition to the Gladiator novel, even more elements of Superman were stolen from Doc Savage:
Doc Savage was the 'man of bronze'. Superman was the 'Man of Steel'.
Doc Savage had a blonde girl cousin with the same skin tone as himself that would from time and again go on adventures along with her cousin... just like Kara what often go on adventures with HER cousin Kal-El.
Doc Savage had the original Fortress of Solitude in the Antarctic, and DC spared no expense to rip that off from Doc Savage straight up without even cover it up by giving it a new name or location

Re: Who Is The Strongest Superhero Of All Time? by MJBOLT: 7:48pm On Feb 07, 2017

As far as the Doomsday ripoff is concerned, DC really, REALLY LIKED the newly-created late eighties version of The Thing, along with the grey Hulk... And Doctor Dooms name and colors of costume thrown in. I'm sure they read that into the Fantastic Four of course, but the mere cover itself gave them the inspiration elements of those three characters to create Doomsday, as is quite obvious ... For those of you who don't see it?: magnify the cover check a copy of the book for yourself you'll see the Things thorny knees, elbows, and the rest of his appearance are practically dead on with those physical characteristics of DC's Doomsday... Who didn't debut until five years after the fact.

Re: Who Is The Strongest Superhero Of All Time? by nani667: 2:51am On Feb 09, 2017
AllMight ✔

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Strongest Superhero Of All Time? by lifedynamics: 1:49pm On Feb 16, 2018
Lol... Superman by far grin grin

He'll rape the avengers grin and no one should mention Hulk, Bruce banner tires out, Superman doesn't
Re: Who Is The Strongest Superhero Of All Time? by Emmawhite91(m): 2:51pm On Mar 28, 2022
[quote author=RayMcBlue post=25144674]First DC came out with "Batman". Than Marvel followed suit with "Iron Man". While on the surface the two characters seem very different, however, when you dig just a bit, you find the similarities:

-Batman was born wealthy, with great intelligence, lost both parents, trained to be a warrior, fights crime and protects those who need it, and lastly leads a life of solitude and self-hatred. Iron Man was born wealthy, with superior intelligence (genius), eventually lost his parents, self-trained to be a hero, fights crime and protects those who need it and lastly, leads a life of solitude and self-loathing.

-Batman has a butler who is his best friend and most helpful ally. Iron Man's closest friend is his assistant.

-Both are the heads of major corporations and are decadent while not in there true identities.

To name just a Few:

DC vs. Marvel
Dc also copy from marvel too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would I Get Busted If I Use Toy Guns As Props In My Video Here In Nigeria? / Favourite Movie Character(s). / 2015 AMVCA LIVE On DSTV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.