Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

What Was Going Through Your Mind While Walking down the Aisle. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Was Going Through Your Mind While Walking down the Aisle. (19785 Views)

Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! / I Do Not Want My Father To Walk Me Down The Aisle / Terminally-ill Father Walks Unmarried Daughters Down The Aisle Before Dying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Going Through Your Mind While Walking down the Aisle. by Nobody: 6:35am On Aug 01, 2014
Weddings are for women.

1 Like

Re: What Was Going Through Your Mind While Walking down the Aisle. by tenry(m): 6:37am On Aug 01, 2014
freshPikin:
cry

Go find omo wash that bedsheet. undecided
Unfortunately, bed sheet had travelled miles away why making attempt. The blood dropped on d matrass. Wifey tried to clean it but no way!
Re: What Was Going Through Your Mind While Walking down the Aisle. by Welrez(m): 6:38am On Aug 01, 2014
I dont know why people are so obsessed with sex. Haba, I still think it is an enjoyable experience but marriage is beyond sex alone. I'm discombobulated to learn such a thought was on someone's mind, right at the altar!

3 Likes

Re: What Was Going Through Your Mind While Walking down the Aisle. by Leetunechi: 6:42am On Aug 01, 2014
Abeg wetin be aisle? embarassed
Re: What Was Going Through Your Mind While Walking down the Aisle. by Nobody: 6:45am On Aug 01, 2014
OdenigboAroli: My mind was blank but and I wanted the day to go by real fast. However,the Wify seems to be having a blast. Well,my best part was when we hit the dance floor....chai, I lost control....Nevertheless, it was a memorable day. I think women enjoy weddings more than men.
U don't nneed to think broda; woomen njoi it far far far far more dan men, it is dia best day!

2 Likes

Re: What Was Going Through Your Mind While Walking down the Aisle. by koikoi2(m): 6:50am On Aug 01, 2014
;DNothing was going through my aisle while walking down d mind.

5 Likes

Re: What Was Going Through Your Mind While Walking down the Aisle. by sunsky29(m): 7:05am On Aug 01, 2014
Av nt walk dow d aisle ooooooo.am stilll mr young boy, bt I kw wat will b goin thruuuuu my mind wen d tym comes.lemme tellll u. When walkn down d aisle,I myt b likeeee. Chai,so am not getting on with carooooooo,shey can kissss dieee. I cnt bliv am not marrying jane.no more blowww Jb. And bellla,chaiii she lv it wen I back Bleep her.mehnnnn no more bk bleeeepnn oooo..chai diaris god oooooo. and anita sefffff,she lv putin my ben johnson in her mouth. Now no more lickn of my ben johnson............can't blv am gettn down with nkechi...from awa village....her own na to dey do am mama and papa style..e nogo swittt naaaaaaaa.abeg....#wispersToNkechi down d aisle. #abeg no vex,I no wan marry u again.I never readddyyy.no vex...my one kobo..una happy new month ooooo.

3 Likes

Re: What Was Going Through Your Mind While Walking down the Aisle. by etenyong(m): 7:10am On Aug 01, 2014
I wasn't myself cos i was affaid whether any of d others ladies wil raise objection to d marriage due to my series atrocities with women then but thank God none of dem show face to cause wahala.
Re: What Was Going Through Your Mind While Walking down the Aisle. by Sijo01(f): 7:21am On Aug 01, 2014
I neva waka go sad
Re: What Was Going Through Your Mind While Walking down the Aisle. by Nicepoker(m): 7:22am On Aug 01, 2014
hollandis: I will never marry a nigerian,so nothing can possibly go through my mind
who released u from the wild

3 Likes

Re: What Was Going Through Your Mind While Walking down the Aisle. by justphillips(m): 7:30am On Aug 01, 2014
hollandis: I will never marry a nigerian,so nothing can possibly go through my mind

ehn...who asked you? Mtcheew

4 Likes

Re: What Was Going Through Your Mind While Walking down the Aisle. by sunsky29(m): 7:31am On Aug 01, 2014
etenyong: I wasn't myself cos i was affaid whether any of d others ladies wil raise objection to d marriage due to my series atrocities with women then but thank God none of dem show face to cause wahala.
brosssssssssssss I don been go one weddn like dat wey 2 gals object.omo. Wahala deyyy.wahala cum deyyyy.one just said "was this not d engagement ring u gave me,d babe even bring witness n proofff.d babe shw us letters,test results wey d two of demattend.omo na dia d bride just con dey cry fall for granddd oooome I stay tilllll wahala finish.dem just gt luck say better snaper phone dem nva reach naija dat tym.if not I go use dia wahala gt money for my guy blog.man must wack dat tym.bt I donchange nw o

1 Like

Re: What Was Going Through Your Mind While Walking down the Aisle. by Nobody: 7:38am On Aug 01, 2014
see this small girl o

3 Likes

Re: What Was Going Through Your Mind While Walking down the Aisle. by eppysold(m): 7:40am On Aug 01, 2014

12 Likes

Re: What Was Going Through Your Mind While Walking down the Aisle. by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 01, 2014
Nothing really, I was perfect...
Wasn't even acting like it was my wedding day sef
Till my hubby started reading his vows to me,
I broke down in tears...after the vow I was back to my normal sef...

My wedding didn't take much time, bc I was really sick, fell ill to the point of being hospitalized 2weeks to my day...
I just wanted to sleep all thru the occasion..lol

I must add my hubby was happier sef, the way the nigg@ was seriously smiling shaa
People fit think say na me dey marry am (via expenses)

And when he was asked by the video man why he be smiling more than bride...he said he won't understand (I wonder what that means)

12 Likes

Re: What Was Going Through Your Mind While Walking down the Aisle. by Saraha1(f): 7:48am On Aug 01, 2014
Space book
Re: What Was Going Through Your Mind While Walking down the Aisle. by abdulkayus(m): 7:53am On Aug 01, 2014
tenry: Lots of things on my mind,the fact that I cannot hand out with friends without restriction or keep late at night, I did a random check of the few people already sitted to know if Debola(not real name),the lady I sampled last who treatened to come and act drama on my wedding day was around or not. The fear of providing for two and more when children come. Above all, how I would disvirgin my wife who had refused me access till wedding night. Such a disciplined wife, well brought up by loving parents and remained virgin till 28. It is rear! As envisaged, it was though braking the thick hymen,the deed was done the following day, leaving blood stain on our bed till now as a mark of rememberance.

While ur wife remain a virgin till ur weddin night, u go on a bleeping spree abi. U keep ur own bride to be virgin till marriage bt disvirgin other ppl brides. Most guys will be claimin they can't marry a virgin, it's a big fat lie. They cherish virgin alot. They keep theirs bt chop others outside.
Gals dont fall for their lies.
God is watching u in 3D

28 Likes

Re: What Was Going Through Your Mind While Walking down the Aisle. by SirAweezy(m): 7:57am On Aug 01, 2014
It was like mehnnn... No more verities..(Bye to tope, moyo, okai, that butty gal I didn't nail..). No more transfer market from my homeboys grin

The final thought was it is time live like that dad(role mode to my children).. And Babe(my wife to be) it could have been nobody but you(more like "you try"wink.

Single hood was "Freedom hood" (especiallywhen you live alone lol). But. As soon as you Are married.. You have someone you Answer to.. You've got to give details of your whereabout just like when you living with your parents. No regret on that decision though..

6 Likes

Re: What Was Going Through Your Mind While Walking down the Aisle. by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 01, 2014
I got to talk with an older married friend who said the only thing going through her mind is how to pay all the money she used for her expensive wedding.

2 Likes

Re: What Was Going Through Your Mind While Walking down the Aisle. by oppinionated(f): 8:07am On Aug 01, 2014
Raymondenyi:
U don't nneed to think broda; woomen njoi it far far far far more dan men, it is dia best day!

I'm a woman and that is not necessarily true. My graduation from med school was happier for me than my wedding day.

Stereotypes are stupid really

7 Likes

Re: What Was Going Through Your Mind While Walking down the Aisle. by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 01, 2014
dorosola: I got to talk with an older married friend who said the only thing going through her mind is how to pay all the money she used for her expensive wedding.
cheesy grin cheesy
Re: What Was Going Through Your Mind While Walking down the Aisle. by harmlessphil(f): 8:12am On Aug 01, 2014
Me I was so angry wen my dad was walking me into d church WHY first my make up artist spoiled my face and couldn't tie d gown well and my shoe decided to pain me at tat moment, and getting to the alter I notices my husband wasn't wearing his new shoe I spent hell of money buying he wore tat nonsense shoe wey don bend go corner worst of all he come pack polish put on top hungry come dey catch me, as I look am for d alter there ehen I wished I ve moved d wedding date as I usually I just vex for d guy,but I later relax wen d father start dey preach especailly tat part where he stress the word PARENT stay out of ur childern home and affair and my husband mama dey dere myhusband na mummys boy. But I put up a good manners all tru laughing and smiling as usual even d father compliment my smiles.

9 Likes

Re: What Was Going Through Your Mind While Walking down the Aisle. by Burger01(m): 8:15am On Aug 01, 2014
Na bye bye to my babes so? Funke, Vicky, Aline, Iyabo, Sabrina, that babe wey dey for Ijeh, and the one for Benin? He nor go easy o. angry

1 Like

Re: What Was Going Through Your Mind While Walking down the Aisle. by tenry(m): 8:19am On Aug 01, 2014
[quote author=abdulkayus]

While ur wife remain a virgin till ur weddin night, u go on a bleeping spree abi. U keep ur own bride to be virgin till marriage bt disvirgin other ppl brides. Most guys will be claimin they can't marry a virgin, it's a big fat lie. They cherish virgin alot. They keep theirs bt chop others outside.
Gals dont fall for their lies.
Hod is watching u in 3D[/quote
Lol. Honestly guilty conscience led me to confess some of my deeds in d past to my wife. Though not all ooo. Thank God it all belong to d past.

6 Likes

Re: What Was Going Through Your Mind While Walking down the Aisle. by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:20am On Aug 01, 2014
How old are you

4 Likes

Re: What Was Going Through Your Mind While Walking down the Aisle. by 190theclown: 8:26am On Aug 01, 2014
Lil fear coupled with fresh breeze (GEJ) grin

1 Like

Re: What Was Going Through Your Mind While Walking down the Aisle. by sarutobie(m): 8:34am On Aug 01, 2014
Probably will be singing Michael Jackson's "this is it"

1 Like

Re: What Was Going Through Your Mind While Walking down the Aisle. by YourCoffin: 8:49am On Aug 01, 2014
How much will my coffin cost?

2 Likes

Re: What Was Going Through Your Mind While Walking down the Aisle. by tpraiz(m): 8:49am On Aug 01, 2014
tenry: Lots of things on my mind,the fact that I cannot hand out with friends without restriction or keep late at night, I did a random check of the few people already sitted to know if Debola(not real name),the lady I sampled last who treatened to come and act drama on my wedding day was around or not. The fear of providing for two and more when children come. Above all, how I would disvirgin my wife who had refused me access till wedding night. Such a disciplined wife, well brought up by loving parents and remained virgin till 28. It is rear! As envisaged, it was though braking the thick hymen,the deed was done the following day, leaving blood stain on our bed till now as a mark of rememberance.
. Given Mie hope for d future::::::::I tot al 9ja gurlz ar oreadi Dis-V::::::::I go come Ur ause to marrY One of ur pikinz

2 Likes

Re: What Was Going Through Your Mind While Walking down the Aisle. by mezebel(f): 8:52am On Aug 01, 2014
freshPikin:
Yeah, I agree with you bro.
is this tumor or fibroid??
Re: What Was Going Through Your Mind While Walking down the Aisle. by Fkforyou(m): 9:06am On Aug 01, 2014
kobonaire: grin grin
Bros, please tell me that pic is fake .... goodness gracious, how can a security officer (or a human being for that matter) have that kind tummy?
Lol....We have one like that in my school too(ABU Zaria),he is also a security officer too.......

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Husband Tells Me Not To Gain Anymore Weight / She Slaps Me Anytime We Fight —husband Tells Judge / Things A Mom Should Tell Her Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.