Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

What Was Going Through Your Mind While Walking down the Aisle. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Was Going Through Your Mind While Walking down the Aisle. (19782 Views)

Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! / I Do Not Want My Father To Walk Me Down The Aisle / Terminally-ill Father Walks Unmarried Daughters Down The Aisle Before Dying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Going Through Your Mind While Walking down the Aisle. by Seun(m): 8:52pm On Sep 07, 2014
tboi001: Cos am faced with samething now. Am thinking I shud take things slow cos there might be better babe out dre... But on the oda hand, I know my babe is a good babe.
Before marriage, open your eyes and ears & get the best person that will have you. After marriage, close your eyes and ears and focus on her.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Was Going Through Your Mind While Walking down the Aisle. by Yemlizzy(f): 9:25pm On Sep 07, 2014
Lol..nairalanders and their comical comments....it is well.
Re: What Was Going Through Your Mind While Walking down the Aisle. by Nobody: 5:55am On Sep 08, 2014
Ukandi1, I love ur comments so muchj u bbeen very real, n truthful to urself; daats faantastic... , keeep d good work up.....

Myself I'm keeping my eyes wide open; n searching;

1 Like

Re: What Was Going Through Your Mind While Walking down the Aisle. by sexylemo: 12:58pm On Sep 08, 2014
WIZGUY69: I was thinking about our first and second child, and these are their beautiful pictures.

lmao
Re: What Was Going Through Your Mind While Walking down the Aisle. by sayoberry(f): 11:05pm On Sep 08, 2014
grin
Re: What Was Going Through Your Mind While Walking down the Aisle. by red101(f): 12:44am On Sep 09, 2014
Seun:
Before marriage, open your eyes and ears & get the best person that will have you. After marriage, close your eyes and ears and focus on her.

this is a good way to look at it. Ukandi1, I hope you are hearing. Pray for the spirit of contentment. It's the key to living a long and happy life. God bless you and your wife.

ukandi1:
i want to live long and happy so, ur guess is as gud as mine...
Re: What Was Going Through Your Mind While Walking down the Aisle. by ukandi1(m): 9:42am On Sep 09, 2014
red101:

this is a good way to look at it. Ukandi1, I hope you are hearing. Pray for the spirit of contentment. It's the key to living a long and happy life. God bless you and your wife.

My dear, i don't think my comments have suggested that i am discontented. Just letting a brother know d reality from ideality was d intent. God has blessed me with enough wisdom to know when i am digging my grave and when not to do so.
Men of my generation do not want to look out when they are married. Consequently, this comes with fears and uncertainty so we have to give our brothers strength to do d needful .
I will marry my wife over and over again if i have to do so. Her shortcomings makes her unique and propels me to love her d more. So, dont get it twisted dear. I have my own inadequacies as well.

1 Like

Re: What Was Going Through Your Mind While Walking down the Aisle. by justdream(m): 7:13pm On Sep 09, 2014
ukandi1:
My dear, i don't think my comments have suggested that i am discontented. Just letting a brother know d reality from ideality was d intent. God has blessed me with enough wisdom to know when i am digging my grave and when not to do so.
Men of my generation do not want to look out when they are married. Consequently, this comes with fears and uncertainty so we have to give our brothers strength to do d needful .
I will marry my wife over and over again if i have to do so. Her shortcomings makes her unique and propels me to love her d more. So, dont get it twisted dear. I have my own inadequacies as well.
ukandi1:
ukandi1:

Well said Ukandi, i cant agree wif u less. Truth is dia will alws be ladies more prettier dan the woman a man wana marry buh hey if u waitin to marry the most prettiest? thats a very long wait cos dere wont ever be THA MOST BEAUTIFUL, forget aldis MBGN drama. I tink the key is marryin one who complements u. I ave my reservations abt my present woman cum fiance buh mehn i gotta say she is tha best pick among all so far, even wif her shortcomings. Jes prayers for patience and understandn will suffice. Am waitin for December to knw wah will be runnin thru my mind....lol. I gotta do the NEEDFUL nonetheless.
Re: What Was Going Through Your Mind While Walking down the Aisle. by red101(f): 1:20am On Sep 11, 2014
justdream:
I ave my reservations abt my present woman cum fiance buh mehn i gotta say she is tha best pick among all so far,

hmmm. ok
I guess that's life.
congrats on your upcoming nuptials

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wedding In Absentia Using Pictures: Your Take / My Husband Tells Me Not To Gain Anymore Weight / She Slaps Me Anytime We Fight —husband Tells Judge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.