Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,364 members, 7,808,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here (23260 Views)

Happy Independence Day Nigeria And Happy New Month!!! / Happy New Month Of September. Drop Your Wishes Here / Happy New Month,,your Wishes And Prayers Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here by Nobody: 12:18am On Aug 01, 2014
Here are my wishes:
1. May we live to see many many Augusts ahead
2. May we be in good health.
3. May our country be peaceful. God help us fight terrorism.
4. May God cure epidemics in our land; ebola, Cholera, etc.
5. Above all, May God keep us and loved ones safe!
Happy new month Nairalanders!
Drop your wishes

21 Likes

Re: Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here by Nobody: 12:22am On Aug 01, 2014
Amen!!!Nd I wish my sis api bday 2 her nd long life nd prosperity,I hope this gets 2 frontpage 4 her 2 see

9 Likes

Re: Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here by ritababe(f): 12:35am On Aug 01, 2014
Yersterday was the end of july.
the end of your sorrows.
the end of your pains.
the end of your disappointments.
the end of your shedding tears.
the end of your barrenness.
the end of your unemployment.
the end of your sickness.
the end of your failure.
the end of every evil in your life.
As we step into the month of August,
Your failure will turn to success....
HAPPY NEW MONTH

13 Likes

Re: Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here by macsika: 1:25am On Aug 01, 2014
Happy birthday to every one whose birthday is in the month of august. I wish you prosperty and favour from above. smiley
Re: Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here by CharlieMaria(m): 6:31am On Aug 01, 2014
coolsame to u cool
Re: Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here by Nobody: 6:33am On Aug 01, 2014
Olekumaster: Here are my wishes:
1. May we live to see many many Augusts ahead
2. May we be in good health.
3. May our country be peaceful. God help us fight terrorism.
4. May God cure epidemics in our land; ebola, Cholera, etc.
5. Above all, May God keep us and loved ones safe!
Happy new month Nairalanders!
Drop your wishes

i still dey july so what do you want me to say?

1 Like

Re: Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here by MANGAM(m): 6:33am On Aug 01, 2014
August, my August
Re: Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here by mksn(m): 6:34am On Aug 01, 2014
Amen...same here

1 Like

Re: Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here by Fehmy25s(m): 6:34am On Aug 01, 2014
Wow! Dis is my month. Happy birthday to me in advance.

1 Like

Re: Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here by chukxie(m): 6:34am On Aug 01, 2014
Thanks bro. I wish you the same. Stay blessed. Shalom!

1 Like

Re: Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here by jayseehe(m): 6:34am On Aug 01, 2014
grin
Re: Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here by Agbgift(f): 6:35am On Aug 01, 2014
donnypool:

Say Amen to it.
Re: Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here by LMAyedun(m): 6:35am On Aug 01, 2014
Happy New Month!!
August, My best Month ever
Re: Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here by mksn(m): 6:36am On Aug 01, 2014
donnypool:

cross over to august an claim your blessings

1 Like

Re: Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here by maputohq: 6:36am On Aug 01, 2014
na how I go take reply?
Re: Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here by Nobody: 6:36am On Aug 01, 2014
Agbgift:
Say Amen to it.

tatapho, i nor ask you
Re: Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here by toprealman: 6:36am On Aug 01, 2014
edozie04: Amen!!!Nd I wish my sis api bday 2 her nd long life nd prosperity,I hope this gets 2 frontpage 4 her 2 see
Is she for sale?
Re: Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here by KolaShangOne(m): 6:37am On Aug 01, 2014
All days are the same to me though cheesy

Thank God for a brand new day
Re: Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here by Nobody: 6:37am On Aug 01, 2014
Happy new month my lovely nairalanders.

1 Like

Re: Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here by Agbgift(f): 6:38am On Aug 01, 2014
donnypool:

tatapho, i nor ask you
Lol. tongue
Re: Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here by Yoney007(f): 6:38am On Aug 01, 2014
May August favor us all on all sides...Amen
Re: Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here by mekuzee1(m): 6:38am On Aug 01, 2014
Amen...dis is our month of RESTORATION..IJN....
Re: Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here by Nobody: 6:38am On Aug 01, 2014
mksn: cross over to august an claim your blessings

how can i cross, the time isn't 12 mid night yet!!

anyways all eyes open till mid night

lemme continue my bitter kola research
Re: Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here by simplyOJ(m): 6:38am On Aug 01, 2014
Yeh! May the Month of August open a new chapter of greatness to this great country; Nigeria. Wisdom to our President, intelligence to the security agents as they contain the boko haram and other wicked groups, insights to us all on what to do to improve on ourselves and lastly protection to all the Nigeria security forces at the center of the fight against terrorism, we thank you for all your effort and pray that you be strengthened and encouraged to tackle this war to its logical conclusion. We love you all and stay safe.
Re: Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here by Agbgift(f): 6:39am On Aug 01, 2014
Happy new month Nigeria and to all nairalanders.
Re: Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here by Nobody: 6:39am On Aug 01, 2014
Happy new month yall! I wish everyone's most desired wish comes true, good ones only tho. smiley

1 Like

Re: Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here by mksn(m): 6:40am On Aug 01, 2014
donnypool:

how can i cross, the time isn't 12 mid night yet!!

anyways all eyes open till mid night

lemme continue my bitter kola research
lolz
Re: Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here by ajahexcel(m): 6:41am On Aug 01, 2014
happy new month pals
Re: Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here by Lucasbalo(m): 6:42am On Aug 01, 2014
Happy new month to all Nairalanders.
Re: Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here by Nobody: 6:42am On Aug 01, 2014
HNM to all nlanders, my month of rejoicing nd breakthru it is nd I also wish my bestie HML in advance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 10 Rivalries On Nairaland 2005-2012 / Two Things You Can Never Engage In? / Shark Attacks Woman In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.