Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,408 members, 7,808,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

My_first_funny_exprance_as_a_new_student_in_the_unversity - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My_first_funny_exprance_as_a_new_student_in_the_unversity (459 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My_first_funny_exprance_as_a_new_student_in_the_unversity by kingui(m): 12:25am On Aug 01, 2014
Must schools post ume exams has start going on so i tought it wish for us who have gone through or still in the unversity school system to share our wonderful and unexpected experance as a new student in the unversity. It could be good or bad but the fact is that this is to make the incoming new once not to make such mistakes? I begin with mine.
During my clearance into UNN, i slept in a friends house who had about five guys who had gone through the unversity living with him. On my last night with them, each share his experance in the unversity, some were very funny i must say, but then i took note of what they said and told my self never to make them. But then my own came in a way i never expected.
I located my departhment around evening time, when some guys showed me the timetable i was already weak so i just told myself early tomorrow morning you come and copy this thing, so i left to run round the whole school before locating my hostal agin.
By the next morning before 7am i was already in front of the board coping the timetable, after coping l noticed i had a lecture by 8am at russ 300 so i went to buy a book and by the time i returned i begin asking questions about the lecture hall and ever one i meet does not seem to give me the answers i seek,it was only one guy who then asked me what was the problem, he took me to the timetable and explained to me that any code with 1 in was for first year 2 for sevond year and so on., he explained to me that the people that had classes at that time was 3 year.at last i realised i had just spent more than an hour coping the whole departhmental time table while what i just needed was the first 5 line and that would be all, i returned back to the hostal anger with myself that i had just wasted more than 6 pages of my book plus time and enegy. That all.
Share yours.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

UNIBADAN ADMISSIONS 2014/2015 - Award Best Six Candidates On Schorlarship / Study Interior Decorarion & Design In Ibadan / FG Shifts Primary And Secondary Schools Resumption To October 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.