Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom (108842 Views)

Women: 8 Benefits Of Having Big Breasts / PROS And CONS Of Dating An Introverted Girl. / Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 02, 2014
a lady without curves is like jeans without pockets..u dont where to place ur hands...
my first thread on nairaland..chai see views...love u all.BT please reduce the indecency pic upload. we get u-18 for here oo

1 Like

Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by Ayorh4you(m): 9:11am On Aug 02, 2014
rokiatu: All the cons are so on point..........but no matter the cons big booty for life.

Elefi a$$ omo iya alata weh ti omo iya ologi grin

2 Likes

Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by IAMBREEZY: 9:19am On Aug 02, 2014
pretydiva: fvck u..does it tk sm1 2 heaven? Go get a life
Don't get upset bae it ain't my fault you gat an ironboard batty,there are still other options like batty implants if you insist. gringrin
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by Swiftboy(m): 9:29am On Aug 02, 2014
mizBerry1: date? Yes..thanks
No you've to pay me to date you before considering you! grin
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 02, 2014
pretydiva: fvck u..does it tk sm1 2 heaven? Go get a life
hey smiley

1 Like

Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by mizBerry1(f): 9:31am On Aug 02, 2014
Swiftboy: No you've to pay me to date you before considering you! grin
did I write YES?? That must ve been a terrible mistake•NO..#Replying tooo messages @ a time..NOOOOOOOO
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by Swiftboy(m): 9:49am On Aug 02, 2014
mizBerry1: I wrote YES?? Thats not mistake•YES..#Replying tooo messages @ a time..Yesssssss
Oya you dont need to pay this time...I've decided to consider you. You can follow me back on twitter for our friendship to kickstart. tongue
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by BuBBle1(f): 9:52am On Aug 02, 2014
Seriously benefiting like stated in pros 9,10,11 wink smiley

1 Like

Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 02, 2014
uglyogre:
i say nawa for you ooh, busu bootilicious
Thought you found the contents of this thread to be offensive,whatcha still doing here?
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 02, 2014
texanomaly: Team bigger than most white chicks. Lol
grin

No bias here lady,but we have got a well seasoned booty jury to pass the final verdict
Hence,tender your evidence
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by pretydiva(f): 10:17am On Aug 02, 2014
IAMBREEZY: Don't get upset bae it ain't my fault you gat an ironboard batty,there are still other options like batty implants if you insist. gringrin
dont ve tym 4 imps n nitwit like u

1 Like

Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by pretydiva(f): 10:18am On Aug 02, 2014
Nobleval: hey smiley
hi..sup
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by judedwriter(m): 10:34am On Aug 02, 2014
hermesprogidy: pros of having a big butt.
Your husband or boyfriend will be quick to reconcile with you when u have problems..

There is always something to hold for your guy.

They make guys, even atheists speak in tongues when approached from certain positions..

Free rides and lifts from guys, Infact free taxi too...........

Cons
Flat bummed babes will give u evil eye when u enter a room. They may even bite you if u mistakenly ask their hussy or guy for direction.

If a big bummed babe is in a room and a foul odour erupts, people will naturally look at her as the culprit.

scenario number 2 also applies after she visits the ladies. People will generally assume a nuclear war just happened and stay away from the loo @ least 30 minutes after a big bottom babe used it.

NB: I love big booty dieeeeeeeeee.
Even an ugly girl wit a nice booty is very attractive wink dats why some ladies desperately choose surgery trying to inflate their baloons to attract more customers cheesy
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 02, 2014
pretydiva: hi..sup
Good. You?
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by IAMBREEZY: 10:56am On Aug 02, 2014
pretydiva: dont ve tym 4 imps n nitwit like u
think about it bae grin
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by Dooa: 10:58am On Aug 02, 2014
Abeg, hw do bigbutt women get dat side all cleaned after pooping.- like spreading legs really wide uh?

1 Like

Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by DICKtator: 11:08am On Aug 02, 2014
i love big booty!!!
i hit it from the back
doggy it is
and spank and smack that a.rsse when i'm on it
i even rub my phallus on it!!
giddy up giddy up
like a horse!!!
she calls me daddy though................

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by OsoDupe(f): 11:15am On Aug 02, 2014
Unibenstudent: Hmmm,i like ur love,everyone ought to luv his body
It's moderate
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by OsoDupe(f): 11:20am On Aug 02, 2014
CFCfan:
Is it massive, in-between or small
it's moderate
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by shizzle11(m): 11:21am On Aug 02, 2014
just give me some of Niki anytime, anyday and i'm good kisskiss wink

1 Like

Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 02, 2014
BuBBle1: Seriously benefiting like stated in pros 9,10,11 wink smiley
Haba!hope its not silicon-aided oh,we only want naturelles oh!
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by pretydiva(f): 11:46am On Aug 02, 2014
Nobleval: Good. You?
m fyn
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 02, 2014
pretydiva: m fyn
please.. I'm kinda confused here. Why would you send me a pm and later pretend you don't know who you're chatting with {when I replied}? Isn't that absurd?
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by continentalceo(m): 12:16pm On Aug 02, 2014
Every guy loves a little meat, but just don't let it get irritating by being too big

1 Like

Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 02, 2014
nawa,guys and big booties,all is okay and serve the same purpose

1 Like

Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by IAMBREEZY: 1:02pm On Aug 02, 2014
pretydiva: fnks 4 d advice, Jst dat i don't need it..a guy dat wil luv u,wil luv.weda big bum bum or not. Tk ur advice else where
alright have fun. smiley
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 02, 2014

1 Like

Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by pretydiva(f): 3:10pm On Aug 02, 2014
IAMBREEZY: alright have fun. smiley
u 2

1 Like

Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 02, 2014
Wats yer bidness?? Must you comment?
No vex me oh or i'll say shit u dont lyk angry angry
ps: am not even new hereangry angry
haibe: You registered July 28th and already have 200+ posts. I thought my friend here was the most jobless person on earth.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Some Girls Are Now Shamelessly Into Hookup / Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony / See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.