Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,550 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them (18534 Views)

Man Proposes To His Crush And She Crushes Him For Real(video) / 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them / Tag And Woo ( and picture ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by bknight: 1:50pm On Aug 01, 2014
Following

*Continues to sip tea*
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by naijaboiy: 1:52pm On Aug 01, 2014
Ladystewie: where do i stat from, mah loff wink
am comn angry angry
awww
I love your angry attitude kiss
grin grin
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by FKO1(m): 1:54pm On Aug 01, 2014
farano: pity? shocked how? grin
PLS MA UNBAN MY BROTHER KINGOFJAPAN ,HE HAS PROMISED TO SIN NO MORE
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by FKO1(m): 2:00pm On Aug 01, 2014
temigracie: ....aaaawwwww.....am blushing already ooo
WORDS ALONE CAN NOT DESCRIBE YOUR BEAUTY ....YOUR BF ,HUSBAND IS ONE LUCKY FELLA
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Jasi7(m): 2:07pm On Aug 01, 2014
dytbabe:

My mouthpiece abi na handpiece
Thanks for the awareness

I no b ur mouth piece u dey hear ba...e b lyk say u wan enter me dis afternun wey i no do anytin...I no like gbege fa.
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Jasi7(m): 2:09pm On Aug 01, 2014
BoiledCorn: I started crushing her before she married. She betrayed me cry angry

Oh oh...i no knw na,she no try for u fa...bt u sef y u no get moni sharplerly cum carri her go!...no wori e go better ye!
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by dytbabe: 2:11pm On Aug 01, 2014
Jasi7: I no b ur mouth piece u dey hear ba...e b lyk say u wan enter me dis afternun wey i no do anytin...I no like gbege fa.

Lol
I dey hail u na
Take palmy cool down
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 01, 2014
FKO1: WORDS ALONE CAN NOT DESCRIBE YOUR BEAUTY ....YOUR BF ,HUSBAND IS ONE LUCKY FELLA
....lol,tanks alot sweet

1 Like

Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Mariopgomery(m): 2:23pm On Aug 01, 2014
I dont understand how you can crush on someone aint seen.... No CRuSH

1 Like

Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Jasi7(m): 2:23pm On Aug 01, 2014
dytbabe:

Lol
I dey hail u na
Take palmy cool down

Confirm...e b like say u bin knw wetin go make sense for me as i dey so *sips palmie*
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Spaxon(f): 2:42pm On Aug 01, 2014
Zedric: hian, small boy bi ti bawo? The only reason i will not vex is because "ohun ti mo fe je ko je ki n gbon". U understand that don't u?
lol am nt dat fluent
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Obinoscopy(m): 2:48pm On Aug 01, 2014
farano: obinoscopy lipsrsealed grin I no sabi woo @op grin
Try me, I'm very woo-able wink.
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by bosun11(m): 2:49pm On Aug 01, 2014
mpssible to crush on a lady i have not met...................so no crush
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 01, 2014
The only guy I am following is my crush grin
Larga
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Jbond(m): 3:06pm On Aug 01, 2014
Ladystewie: Who is your nl crush? Come in hia and state yer crush and tell dem what you like about them. i start

naijaboy : i think u cute, sensitive and deres a wee bit of innocence in yer wink
dygeasy my crush! my crush! your IDGAF attitude is attractive wink me likey and d fact u wont admit u cute angry angry
Kingtom the king! you very nice and its very rare to find nice guys
frankben you've got a killer dimple wink
boiled maize i jes loff deez guy
madcow1 hees mad undecided
diamondpaul i jes like diamonds.. angry angry angry

so nl peepz, who's yers angry angry angry
I am crushing on all the pretty girls on NL..
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 01, 2014
Spaxon: lol am nt dat fluent
oh. Tot u were a yoruba girl. Well, i won't tell u meaning just yet
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 01, 2014
embarassed
rozzay: . Hmmmmm quite tempting for a TGIF rainy nyte *winks* ok. Miss ladystewie no vex o
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 01, 2014
mom angry angryi sayz i shouldnt speek to strangers
agohmamuda:
baby boo. Can i pls have ur number? Via email pls.
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 01, 2014
den geroff ma thread angry angry
Mariopgomery: I dont understand how you can crush on someone aint seen.... No CRuSH
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by dexy007(m): 3:53pm On Aug 01, 2014
Ma Top 3 Mature crushes following this THREAD:
1. Mstik (attitude on. )
2. rozzay (open minded)
3. temigracie (beauty&brains)

S/O to Boiledcorn,bros I hail thee!
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 01, 2014
rozzay, geasy, airforce
embarassed angry angry
una wan spoil me
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 01, 2014
dexy007: Ma Top 3 Mature crushes following this THREAD:
1. Mstik (attitude on. )
2. rozzay (open minded)

.....aaaawwwww,tanks sweet
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by mstik(f): 4:05pm On Aug 01, 2014
oh wow.. smiley
temigracie: .....aaaawwwww,tanks sweet
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by BoiledCorn: 4:05pm On Aug 01, 2014
1. Mstik (attitude on. )
2. rozzay (open minded)

what is S/O again? undecided
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by mstik(f): 4:06pm On Aug 01, 2014
kiss
1. Mstik (attitude on. )
2. rozzay (open minded)

Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by dexy007(m): 4:20pm On Aug 01, 2014
MISSYTOSIN she's ma dream lady (ma prsnal Omoni Oboli here on NL).
Others yeah,top 3 crush buh u dear, ma ACE!

1 Like

Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by dexy007(m): 4:24pm On Aug 01, 2014
BoiledCorn: what is S/O again? undecided
Lolzzz! Shout out
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by BoiledCorn: 4:26pm On Aug 01, 2014
dexy007:
Lolzzz! Shout out
ok oo. I think it is Stupid Oloshi grin
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by MISSYTOSIN(f): 4:29pm On Aug 01, 2014
dexy007: MISSYTOSIN she's ma dream lady (ma prsnal Omoni Oboli here on NL).
Others yeah,top 3 crush buh u dear, ma ACE!
Thank you, kisses
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by dexy007(m): 4:29pm On Aug 01, 2014
mstik: kiss
Friday goin dwn well,a kiss 4rm u,damnn embarassed grin
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by dexy007(m): 4:35pm On Aug 01, 2014
BoiledCorn: ok oo. I think it is Stupid Oloshi grin
Hehehehheheeehehehe!!!!
U no go kil persn... was scared actually wen I chkd d number of ladies u following,OMG!!!
Are u planning on strting up a pageantry biz?
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by dexy007(m): 4:36pm On Aug 01, 2014
MISSYTOSIN:
Thank you, kisses
U most welcome dearie!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Am I Dumb For Not Wanting To Get Married As A Woman / Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women / 10 Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.