Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,625 members, 7,770,676 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:50 PM

South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls (48565 Views)

South African Girls Are Easy? / Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. / Deflowered Girls Seem To Be Indifferent Whenever Virginity Is Discussed. Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 6:04am On Aug 01, 2014
It's probably a trend. But I think South African girls, perhaps, are prettier than Nigerian girls. What do you think guys?

3 Likes

Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by pasqal09: 6:09am On Aug 01, 2014
That's not true. They are just more bootylicious

12 Likes

Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 6:13am On Aug 01, 2014
pasqal09: That's not true. They are just more bootylicious
Bootylicious? Haha grin
Have you ever been in love with a South African girl before?
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by pasqal09: 6:16am On Aug 01, 2014
Joenice: grin
Have you ever been in love with a South African girl before?
What has that got to do with the topic?

5 Likes

Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 6:18am On Aug 01, 2014
pasqal09:
What has that got to do with the topic?
Because you sounded so funny. smiley
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by pasqal09: 6:20am On Aug 01, 2014
Joenice: Because you sounded so funny. smiley
Its a fact, I know our 9ja girls are no where near as bootylicious as south african girls
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 6:24am On Aug 01, 2014
pasqal09:
Its a fact, I know our 9ja girls are no where near as bootylicious as south african girls
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 6:27am On Aug 01, 2014
pasqal09:
Won't you want to have a South African girlfriend? cheesy
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by pasqal09: 6:31am On Aug 01, 2014
Joenice: Won't you want to have a South African girlfriend? cheesy
That's a question for another day
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by sseunth(m): 6:40am On Aug 01, 2014
to me...they r jst the crazil type.....but brazillian girls are the prettiest
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 6:42am On Aug 01, 2014
sseunth: to me...they r jst the crazil type.....but brazillian girls are the prettiest
SA girls are nice. At least nice to me. Brazilian chicks are not the prettiest smiley

4 Likes

Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by sseunth(m): 6:43am On Aug 01, 2014
Joenice: SA girls are nice. At least nice to me. Brazilian chicks are not the prettiest smiley
for your mind o

3 Likes

Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 6:44am On Aug 01, 2014
I can forsee this thread turn into a nasty SA v Naija...be ready to defend that statement cause it will get real nasty.

I think beauty is relative though what you think is attractive some others may not agree. So in nigeria there are pretty girls n ugly ones and the same applies to SA too. There is probably a greater likelihood that the are more SA girls that are lighter skinned bt that doesnt really equate to being prettier. Although ill be biased and say some SA girls very pretty.

Mayor21 dont you think so ;-D

4 Likes

Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 6:45am On Aug 01, 2014
sseunth: for your mind o
Really, they're not. But they're very pretty.
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 6:45am On Aug 01, 2014
Pictures please
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 6:50am On Aug 01, 2014
Kinkybraids: I can forsee this thread turn into a nasty SA v Naija...be ready to defend that statement cause it will get real nasty.

I think beauty is relative though what you think is attractive some others may not agree. So in nigeria there are pretty girls n ugly ones and the same applies to SA too. There is probably a greater likelihood that the are more SA girls that are lighter skinned bt that doesnt really equate to being prettier. Although ill be biased and say some SA girls very pretty.

Mayor21 dont you think so ;-D
Sister, I am ready to defend it here. I am so ready to defend myself. I want it to be nastier. cheesy Sometimes, when you tell Nigerians the truth, they think you're crazy. cheesy
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 6:52am On Aug 01, 2014
Largas: Pictures please
Pictures of my friends? No way. You know what I'm talking about. You've seen the SA girls.
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by drizzytee: 7:03am On Aug 01, 2014
they've got bright futures in front and behind them but that don't mean they're cute
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by unapologetic: 7:23am On Aug 01, 2014
How can you compare Naija girls with South African girls na...2 out of every 3 South African girls are beautiful but just 1 out of every 20 Nigerian girls is beautiful. Most(not all) Nigerian girls are only trying to support their Wowo face with heavy makeup but South African girls are just soooo beautiful. Chai, I can start analysing a south and a Naija girl from head to toe.

11 Likes

Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by Janeify(f): 7:29am On Aug 01, 2014
Thank God u said"seem".yeah,they seemto but actually they aint
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 7:48am On Aug 01, 2014
Janeify: Thank God u said"seem".yeah,they seemto but actually they aint
Seem also means appear to be. So are you jealous or something? cheesy That just some of the photos. But from online though.
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by mizBerry1(f): 7:50am On Aug 01, 2014
@Op how many Nigerian Girls have you seen?

2 Likes

Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 01, 2014
mizBerry1: @Op how many Nigerian Girls have you seen?
Innumerable.

1 Like

Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by mizBerry1(f): 7:57am On Aug 01, 2014
Joenice: Innumerable.
and your conclusion is dat SA girls are prettier ryt?
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 7:59am On Aug 01, 2014
mizBerry1: and your conclusion is we SA girls are prettier ryt?
Are you from South Africa?

Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by pasqal09: 8:36am On Aug 01, 2014
OP, since when is beyounce a south african?

1 Like

Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 01, 2014
Analysis for the gods

1 Like

Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 01, 2014
pasqal09: OP, since when is beyounce a south african?
That's not Beyounce.
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by Janeify(f): 9:20am On Aug 01, 2014
Joenice: Seem also means appear to be. So are you jealous or something? cheesy That just some of the photos. But from online though.
lol...you are crazy.am not jealous ahbeg cheesy smiley

1 Like

Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 01, 2014
Janeify: lol...you are crazy.am not jealous ahbeg cheesy smiley
hahahaha, from your face, you're. cheesy don't just pretend, gurl. smiley
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by japhmanuel: 9:30am On Aug 01, 2014
I'm in love. Dt second girl set die!! kiss
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 01, 2014
japhmanuel: I'm in love. Dt second girl set die!! kiss
bad boy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Do You See In This Picture / Nigerian Lady Twerks To Davido's N1M #BumBum In A Car Boot In Turkey / What Will Actually Happen To Some Peeps After Val. (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.