Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,224 members, 7,807,748 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

Photos: Muma Gee, Husband Name Their Twins ‘ceasar’ And ‘cleopatra’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Muma Gee, Husband Name Their Twins ‘ceasar’ And ‘cleopatra’ (3017 Views)

Kidnappers Release Prince Eke, Muma Gee's Husband / Ini Edo Is Fierce In Cleopatra Inspired Photo Shoot. / Toyin Aimakhu Removes Husband's Name, Delete Hubby Photos,Calls Herself Miss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Muma Gee, Husband Name Their Twins ‘ceasar’ And ‘cleopatra’ by Moreinfo(m): 7:03am On Aug 01, 2014
Musician, Muma Gee and Actor, Prince Eke have finally showed off their set of twins, a boy and a girl.

The couple who have not shared photos of their children since their birth in April, took to Instagram to display the kids’ photos.

The three months old twins were dedicated in church during the weekend and christened Caesar and Cleopatra.

More gists at http://chriseze..com

1 Like

Re: Photos: Muma Gee, Husband Name Their Twins ‘ceasar’ And ‘cleopatra’ by MANGAM(m): 7:07am On Aug 01, 2014
They really look happy

1 Like

Re: Photos: Muma Gee, Husband Name Their Twins ‘ceasar’ And ‘cleopatra’ by Ladybluecash(f): 9:49am On Aug 01, 2014
Muma gee my personal person
Re: Photos: Muma Gee, Husband Name Their Twins ‘ceasar’ And ‘cleopatra’ by lulukay(f): 10:07am On Aug 01, 2014
Aww nice names ceasar and cleo!!
Re: Photos: Muma Gee, Husband Name Their Twins ‘ceasar’ And ‘cleopatra’ by WillyWest: 10:07am On Aug 01, 2014
Odd choice of names for siblings, especially when u recall that Cleopatra seduced Ceasar, they both had raunchy sex, Cleopatra eventually destroyed Ceasar's political career and led to his eventual death.

6 Likes

Re: Photos: Muma Gee, Husband Name Their Twins ‘ceasar’ And ‘cleopatra’ by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 01, 2014
WillyWest: Odd choice of names for siblings, especially when u recall that Cleopatra seduced Ceasar, they both had raunchy sex, Cleopatra eventually destroyed Ceasar's political career and led to his eventual death.
Dude you stole my comment.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Muma Gee, Husband Name Their Twins ‘ceasar’ And ‘cleopatra’ by floragregs(f): 10:44am On Aug 01, 2014
WillyWest: Odd choice of names for siblings, especially when u recall that Cleopatra seduced Ceasar, they both had raunchy sex, Cleopatra eventually destroyed Ceasar's political career and led to his eventual death.
my dear wetin person nor know big pass am o. I'm sure they dunno about this. The names sound good to them and they didn't bother to check on them. By the way I named my ipod ceasar! grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: Muma Gee, Husband Name Their Twins ‘ceasar’ And ‘cleopatra’ by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 01, 2014
Hmmm Nigerians. Parent wit diffs names Cleopatra. Is a name of one BIG HOSPITAL IN CAIRO. EGPTY so na dat hospital name our blacks broda dey give dere pikin Lord safe my soul
Re: Photos: Muma Gee, Husband Name Their Twins ‘ceasar’ And ‘cleopatra’ by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 01, 2014
What happened to their Igbo names? Husband is from Imo State while mother is an Ikwerre woman. What the hell is Ceaser and Cleopatra?
Mtscheeeeew!!!

undecided undecided

Beautiful kids anyway!
Re: Photos: Muma Gee, Husband Name Their Twins ‘ceasar’ And ‘cleopatra’ by Ichel: 1:26pm On Aug 01, 2014
berem: What happened to their Igbo names? Husband is from Imo State while mother is an Ikwerre woman. What the hell is Ceaser and Cleopatra?
Mtscheeeeew!!!

undecided undecided

Beautiful kids anyway!
She is not from Ikwerre.
Re: Photos: Muma Gee, Husband Name Their Twins ‘ceasar’ And ‘cleopatra’ by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 01, 2014
Ichel:
She is not from Ikwerre.
but she's from Rivers State I guess.
Re: Photos: Muma Gee, Husband Name Their Twins ‘ceasar’ And ‘cleopatra’ by Ichel: 1:48pm On Aug 01, 2014
berem: but she's from Rivers State I guess.
yeah, probably Ekpeye
Re: Photos: Muma Gee, Husband Name Their Twins ‘ceasar’ And ‘cleopatra’ by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 01, 2014
Did they google the origin of these names or don't they read?

I just don't understand how parents will give their kids oyibo names they know nothing about.

If you must give your kids those names, you might want to read about them first and be sensitive to the origin and meaning.

Cute kids tho, dear Lord, na triplets me dey find o.
Re: Photos: Muma Gee, Husband Name Their Twins ‘ceasar’ And ‘cleopatra’ by axortedbabe(f): 8:34pm On Aug 01, 2014
berem: What happened to their Igbo names? Husband is from Imo State while mother is an Ikwerre woman. What the hell is Ceaser and Cleopatra?
Mtscheeeeew!!!

undecided undecided

Beautiful kids anyway!
she's frm ekpeye in ahoada not ikwerre..
Re: Photos: Muma Gee, Husband Name Their Twins ‘ceasar’ And ‘cleopatra’ by aditoomuch: 3:00pm On Aug 02, 2014
Lovely kids beautiful family indeed there is nothing God cannot do.

(1) (Reply)

Davido Finds Love Letter From Ivorian Fan In His Pocket / World's Oldest Man Is A Nigerian. See Pic / 15 Amazing Facts About The White House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.