Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,808 members, 7,806,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

Whats The Fastest Way To Make Money Online? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Whats The Fastest Way To Make Money Online? (1318 Views)

Nigeria One Of The Fastest Growing Economy Globally – US / What Are The Fastest Growing Business Opportunities In Nigeria / Whats The Fastest Selling Commodity In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The Fastest Way To Make Money Online? by Raymondson(m): 7:55am On Aug 01, 2014
Anybody? I want to make money online, and i want to know the fastest and surest way to that. Barring scam and fraud of course.
Re: Whats The Fastest Way To Make Money Online? by Networkingprof: 8:11am On Aug 01, 2014
Raymondson: Anybody? I want to make money online, and i want to know the fastest and surest way to that. Barring scam and fraud of course.
Make sure you have business doing offline to fall back on after the fastest quest.
Re: Whats The Fastest Way To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 01, 2014
Raymondson: Anybody? I want to make money online, and i want to know the fastest and surest way to that. Barring scam and fraud of course.
Trade soccer dude...... I make 5-8k on weekly basis.
Re: Whats The Fastest Way To Make Money Online? by tonytony208(m): 9:06am On Aug 01, 2014
frankben: Trade soccer dude...... I make 5-8k on weekly basis.

how bro? Can you hint poor me how to go about it.
Re: Whats The Fastest Way To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 01, 2014
tonytony208:

how bro? Can you hint poor me how to go about it.
by just predicting the outcome of a game, you make alotta money..... Lets take for instance a match between chelsea and manchester united has to be played today, you either predict chelsea to win or manchester united to win.... If your prediction is right, you win your cash..... There are other easy markets like both teams to score, over 2.5 goals, under 2.5 goals and a host of'em

Sports trading is my best online money platform.... Though there are some bad days

1 Like

Re: Whats The Fastest Way To Make Money Online? by tonytony208(m): 9:30am On Aug 01, 2014
frankben: by just predicting the outcome of a game, you make alotta money..... Lets take for instance a match between chelsea and manchester united has to be played today, you either predict chelsea to win or manchester united to win.... If your prediction is right, you win your cash..... There are other easy markets like both teams to score, over 2.5 goals, under 2.5 goals and a host of'em

Sports trading is my best online money platform.... Though there are some bad days

but how do you make correct predictions? That is the koko. Any hint or help on this bro?
Re: Whats The Fastest Way To Make Money Online? by Raymondson(m): 9:54am On Aug 01, 2014
frankben: by just predicting the outcome of a game, you make alotta money..... Lets take for instance a match between chelsea and manchester united has to be played today, you either predict chelsea to win or manchester united to win.... If your prediction is right, you win your cash..... There are other easy markets like both teams to score, over 2.5 goals, under 2.5 goals and a host of'em

do u trade sports for a living?
Re: Whats The Fastest Way To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 01, 2014
tonytony208:

but how do you make correct predictions? That is the koko. Any hint or help on this bro?
seems you're into it....

People lose to the bookies alot because they are greedy.... If you really want to make something good out of punting, take it as other businesses.... For me, i only choose an odd of 2 per day and stake high on it..... My average winning ratio in a week is 5:7.... I stake with 2k see the maths

total money spent in a week : 2000 X 7 = 14000

average winning ratio is 5:7 i.e i win 5 times in 7 days.... My winning is = N4000 a day X 5 = N20000

my gain = N20000 - N14000 = N6000.

This is just average cos i know sometimes, i earn past 6k in a week....
Re: Whats The Fastest Way To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 01, 2014
Raymondson: do u trade sports for a living?
nah.... I'm a student so i just use it to earn some petty cash grin grin
Re: Whats The Fastest Way To Make Money Online? by mular(m): 12:04pm On Aug 01, 2014
u can also earn money easily doing binary trade ,meaning predicting the rise or fall of currencies
Re: Whats The Fastest Way To Make Money Online? by hulkhiharitoz(m): 1:54pm On Aug 01, 2014
mular: u can also earn money easily doing binary trade ,meaning predicting the rise or fall of currencies
explain further pls!!! How much do u make?
Re: Whats The Fastest Way To Make Money Online? by falad4u200: 2:10pm On Aug 01, 2014
Yea you are ryt, guys football trading and binary trading are also part of ways u can make cool cash online and that's what I do also, if u need sure strategy and loss recovery for both football trading and binary trading add me on whatsapp to get the stuff 08063629082
Re: Whats The Fastest Way To Make Money Online? by tonytony208(m): 4:29pm On Aug 01, 2014
frankben: seems you're into it....

People lose to the bookies alot because they are greedy.... If you really want to make something good out of punting, take it as other businesses.... For me, i only choose an odd of 2 per day and stake high on it..... My average winning ratio in a week is 5:7.... I stake with 2k see the maths

total money spent in a week : 2000 X 7 = 14000

average winning ratio is 5:7 i.e i win 5 times in 7 days.... My winning is = N4000 a day X 5 = N20000

my gain = N20000 - N14000 = N6000.

This is just average cos i know sometimes, i earn past 6k in a week....

thanks for this heads up bro. Pls which broker do you use?
Re: Whats The Fastest Way To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 01, 2014
tonytony208:

thanks for this heads up bro. Pls which broker do you use?
at the moment, i use NB..... I tried operating with 365 but their verification is stringent.... I will give it another try once i acquire the necessary documentations smiley
Re: Whats The Fastest Way To Make Money Online? by tonytony208(m): 4:44pm On Aug 01, 2014
frankben: at the moment, i use NB..... I tried operating with 365 but their verification is stringent.... I will give it another try once i acquire the necessary documentations smiley

now to the more knotty question. How can i ask this one now?....ok let me try...........can you .................
..dropsomeofyourpickshere?!..............*drops the question quickly, run out of thread*!!!

1 Like

Re: Whats The Fastest Way To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 01, 2014
[quote author=tonytony208][/quote]lol grin grin grin.... I drop my picks on a thread but not often.... Check out this link

https://www.nairaland.com/1788846/football-betting-season-8...age/152

it's a thread for punters
Re: Whats The Fastest Way To Make Money Online? by Cooleasy(m): 5:21pm On Aug 01, 2014
Hello my people. There's a very simple online business I'm doing now, which you can start with little or no money. It is a very flexible and clean business which you can be doing at home with your computer plus internet. Most guys who are into online business don't yet know about this one but the few that are into it are very happy. I actually started my own with around 16k or thereabout and I'm satisfied now, because the main thing it needs is your two hours of work everyday more than your money. I've seen many other nice ideas from other people here but this doesn't stop you from trying what I'm about giving you.
PLEASE NOTE that I won't ask you for any money; the information is free of charge, all the way. If anybody is interested, just send an email with the title: I AM INTERESTED IN THE REAL DEAL to the email address on my profile. And you will be happy.
Re: Whats The Fastest Way To Make Money Online? by Vstuffs(m): 6:22pm On Aug 01, 2014
Sey u fit do buying and selling.....then enter importation side

Or u get any good computer skills.....then enter fiverr

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Youngest Billionaire In Nigeria Ready To Buy The $2.5bn Shell Oil Block / UBA Chairman Tony Elumelu Honors Security Man Who Returned N3.5m He Found Outsid / Nigerians Spend 73% Of Their Income On Food-CBN, compared with other countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.