Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,254 members, 7,807,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

He Keeps Borrowing Just To Make His Pet Look Good - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / He Keeps Borrowing Just To Make His Pet Look Good (1231 Views)

Texas Teen Commits Suicide Using His Pet Snake, Says I’m Sorry On Facebook / Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple / 13-year-old Keeps Python As Pet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Keeps Borrowing Just To Make His Pet Look Good by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 01, 2014
[size=3pt]I posted this on a thread i opened before NL was hacked.[/size]

My friend spends soo much money on his pet dogs (He owns two dogs now). He spends more than three-fifth of his monthly salary on his dogs. From Buying all kinds of dog foods at shoprite to buying chicken/turkey, to taking the dogs to the vet every 3weeks, to even buying wears for the dog; He spends soo much for his dogs that he hardly saves anything for his himself and his family.

Everyone who knows Umar knows how 'sweet' his dogs are and how he deprives himself of soo much just to meet the 'needs' of his canines. He is the type of person that wouldnt take advice from people, even his bossom friends.

Umar keeps borrowing to meet up with the demands and needs for his pets and I dont see him paying off his debts except either of the two things happens: He lands himself a Big job with fat pay or His Dogs dies. If either of the two does not happen, the cycle keeps going on. He has borrowed money from me countless times.

I dont know the adjective to use in describing Umar's addiction to his Pets. He has been termed soo many names by our 'hoodies,'

Is he just being Caring & Good or simply silly?? If you ask me, I dey come make I ask Umar....

Re: He Keeps Borrowing Just To Make His Pet Look Good by Seun(m): 8:25am On Aug 01, 2014
Assuming this story is true, then it's none of your business. The story seems contrived. If we were to question you, it would fall apart.
Re: He Keeps Borrowing Just To Make His Pet Look Good by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 01, 2014
Seun: Assuming this story is true, then it's none of your business. The story seems contrived. If we were to question you, it would fall apart.

before you end up saying its contrived, there needs to be certain questions you need as e.g How much is his salary, whats the bond between him and his dogs...... THE STORY IS FOR REAL.

simply put: The guy loves his pet but he dosent have the resources to take care of them (the way he wants to).

I can't rmbr saying its my business. Am just sharing a story on a forum; it dosent have to be my business
Re: He Keeps Borrowing Just To Make His Pet Look Good by Apitch(m): 8:48am On Aug 01, 2014
His dogs gives him all the joy he wants so let him be, as for the debt, probably if the dogs litters, he will pay back, though I doubt the way U hyped the gist
On issue of loving pets so much, my uncle's boys won't eat if his dogs haven't eaten and the dogs have a seperate deep freezer on their name. Bleep up with the dog and receive some beatings, that's how serious it is

1 Like

Re: He Keeps Borrowing Just To Make His Pet Look Good by Inkredible(m): 11:34am On Aug 01, 2014
Seun: Assuming this story is true, then it's none of your business. The story seems contrived. If we were to question you, it would fall apart.
Of recent, the way u question peoples originality is somehow rude. I have been a constant Ghost reader on pet section n I urge you to show respect to these people. No be for only here. Even outside NL. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: He Keeps Borrowing Just To Make His Pet Look Good by Apitch(m): 11:38am On Aug 01, 2014
Inkredible: Of recent, the way u question peoples originality is somehow rude. I have been a constant Ghost reader on pet section n I urge you to show respect to these people. No be for only here. Even outside NL. Thank you.
Supported!!! Don't know about outside NL but oga abeg show some respect

2 Likes

Re: He Keeps Borrowing Just To Make His Pet Look Good by Seun(m): 12:14pm On Aug 01, 2014
Inkredible: Of recent, the way u question peoples originality is somehow rude. I have been a constant Ghost reader on pet section n I urge you to show respect to these people. No be for only here. Even outside NL. Thank you.
Apitch: Supported!!! Don't know about outside NL but oga abeg show some respect
I'm sorry bros. I hereby apologize for challenging himkers' faboolous tale disrespectfully. Who are the other people I questioned, though?
Re: He Keeps Borrowing Just To Make His Pet Look Good by Apitch(m): 12:18pm On Aug 01, 2014
Seun:

I'm sorry bros. I hereby apologize for challenging himkers' faboolous tale disrespectfully. Who are the other people I questioned, though?
Quality of a noble man, respects Sir
Re: He Keeps Borrowing Just To Make His Pet Look Good by doeying(m): 1:02pm On Aug 01, 2014
Seun:

you are welcome....
Re: He Keeps Borrowing Just To Make His Pet Look Good by Inkredible(m): 4:22pm On Aug 01, 2014
Seun:

I believe u get the point already. I no need mention people pls. Thanks.
Re: He Keeps Borrowing Just To Make His Pet Look Good by henry007(m): 8:35pm On Aug 01, 2014
himkers: [size=3pt]I posted this on a thread i opened before NL was hacked.[/size]

My friend spends soo much money on his pet dogs (He owns two dogs now). He spends more than three-fifth of his monthly salary on his dogs. From Buying all kinds of dog foods at shoprite to buying chicken/turkey, to taking the dogs to the vet every 3weeks, to even buying wears for the dog; He spends soo much for his dogs that he hardly saves anything for his himself and his family.

Everyone who knows Umar knows how 'sweet' his dogs are and how he deprives himself of soo much just to meet the 'needs' of his canines. He is the type of person that wouldnt take advice from people, even his bossom friends.

Umar keeps borrowing to meet up with the demands and needs for his pets and I dont see him paying off his debts except either of the two things happens: He lands himself a Big job with fat pay or His Dogs dies. If either of the two does not happen, the cycle keeps going on. He has borrowed money from me countless times.

I dont know the adjective to use in describing Umar's addiction to his Pets. He has been termed soo many names by our 'hoodies,'

Is he just being Caring & Good or simply silly?? If you ask me, I dey come make I ask Umar....

does he breed them or what? isint he living with his folks with his 3 dogs?! are the humans he lives with going hungry as well?! what kind of job is he doing?
Re: He Keeps Borrowing Just To Make His Pet Look Good by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 01, 2014
Seun:

I'm sorry bros. I hereby apologize for challenging himkers' tale disrespectfully.

You have been forgiven. Go and sin no more smiley
Re: He Keeps Borrowing Just To Make His Pet Look Good by MadCow1: 8:42pm On Aug 01, 2014
himkers:

You have been forgiven. Go and sin no more smiley

No... angry

He should ban himself. angry

3 Likes

Re: He Keeps Borrowing Just To Make His Pet Look Good by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 01, 2014
henry007: does he breed them or what? isint he living with his folks with his 3 dogs?! are the humans he lives with going hungry as well?! what kind of job is he doing?

(1.) He keeps them as pets (2.) He owns two dogs (not three) and he dosent live with his folks. He stays alone (3)....... (4). He is a bartender and his salary is not more than 20k
Re: He Keeps Borrowing Just To Make His Pet Look Good by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 01, 2014
MadCow1:

No... angry

He should ban himself. angry

Since he (maybe fakingly) swallowed his ego and said sorry, I believe the right thing is to accept and move on.
Re: He Keeps Borrowing Just To Make His Pet Look Good by MadCow1: 8:55pm On Aug 01, 2014
himkers:

Since he (maybe fakingly) swallowed his ego and said sorry, I believe the right thing is to accept and move on.

Even when I say sorry, the guy no dey forgive person.

He should lead by example jor.

3 Likes

Re: He Keeps Borrowing Just To Make His Pet Look Good by henry007(m): 9:36pm On Aug 01, 2014
himkers:

(1.) He keeps them as pets (2.) He owns two dogs (not three) and he dosent live with his folks. He stays alone (3)....... (4). He is a bartender and his salary is not more than 20k
where do the dogs live? in one room or outside?
Re: He Keeps Borrowing Just To Make His Pet Look Good by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 02, 2014
henry007: where do the dogs live? in one room or outside?

cage
Re: He Keeps Borrowing Just To Make His Pet Look Good by ChynoBEATS: 1:45pm On Aug 03, 2014
Is the dog for breeding or For keeping sake?? Cos that your friend is 2me Immensely S.tu.pid

(1) (Reply)

Any Links On How To Get A "Bombay Kitten" Or A "Russian Blue Kitten" / When Your Parents Hate Dogs And You Have One! / Adult Female Gsd Now Available On Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.