Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,867 members, 7,802,798 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Business That will help you to succeed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business That will help you to succeed (1181 Views)

7 Ultimate Ways To Succeed In Your Online Business!!!!! / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Wigwe Appointed MD/CEO Of Access Bank To Succeed Imoukhede (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business That will help you to succeed by Networkingprof: 8:19am On Aug 01, 2014
Out there in the market, competition is so fierce and invisible to most upstarts, they have already dabble into their 'perfect business' before the business now starts to teach them. Don't be discouraged if this is close to your present experience, catch the next available flight, take the MLM challenge, join Networking business today. It is one of the business that will make you rich even if the brokes call you broke. Once you understand the business, your business problem is solved. Many people are attracted to the 'next big thing', but as usual, it is the other man's fault when the bubble burst. Do something with your time, associations, family and friends, join networkers today. PM me, I'm available.
Re: Business That will help you to succeed by expert101(m): 8:26am On Aug 01, 2014
[size=18pt]Networking business is good but before you join look for a company that has unique products and empowers its members where you learn, build a team, grow and meet people. Nigerians fail because they just enter into the biz to make money or with the hype that their payment plan is unique.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Business That will help you to succeed by Networkingprof: 8:36am On Aug 01, 2014
That's an expert view of business.
Re: Business That will help you to succeed by Networkingprof: 8:38am On Aug 01, 2014
Re: Business That will help you to succeed by Networkingprof: 5:14am On Oct 17, 2014
Dont hesitate to take a step towards your success today, every knowledge is capsule concealing success, take a step to unlock your true potentials and attain success.
Re: Business That will help you to succeed by G12(m): 10:17am On Oct 17, 2014
At alliance in motion global, we have unique products, Nature's Way, USA is our partner. Our compensation plan is a one of it's kind in the industry. There is no monthly reorder quota/maintenance. When you join our team, we would give you the necessary support to help you succeed.

Alliance In Motion Global is here to right all the wrongs about network marketing, that is why almost every body who has heard about the company is happy to join. It is simply unique and flexible.

Send me a mail at

osegodfrey@gmail.com

for more details.

Thanks and hope you would give youself the financial freedom that you so desire by the power of LEVERAGING.
Re: Business That will help you to succeed by iykepromotions: 11:18am On Oct 17, 2014
Networkingprof:
Out there in the market, competition is so fierce and invisible to most upstarts, they have already dabble into their 'perfect business' before the business now starts to teach them. Don't be discouraged if this is close to your present experience, catch the next available flight, take the MLM challenge, join Networking business today. It is one of the business that will make you rich even if the brokes call you broke. Once you understand the business, your business problem is solved. Many people are attracted to the 'next big thing', but as usual, it is the other man's fault when the bubble burst. Do something with your time, associations, family and friends, join networkers today. PM me, I'm available.
am a living proof and currently am the highest earner so far. the sweet part is that i continue making money even while am sleeping. well many will thought am lying until you click on my signature to see proofs. it still amazes me while some are doubting
Re: Business That will help you to succeed by Networkingprof: 6:05pm On Oct 18, 2014
iykepromotions:
am a living proof and currently am the highest earner so far. the sweet part is that i continue making money even while am sleeping. well many will thought am lying until you click on my signature to see proofs. it still amazes me while some are doubting

Thanks for sharing this piece. I love to play about with money just to see if people are really honest as they claim to be. So I registered with your up-line link in that website and you should be getting N1000 by friday.

I'm happy I contributed that to your ministry, after all I have done the same to Chinese and American MLM investors in Nigeria without remorse, I'm happy I could also do the same to a Nigerian outfit, I believe we will get there.

Ride on to more success, the code I got after uploading my link is wp14001882. Great things can start like child's play.
Re: Business That will help you to succeed by iykepromotions: 6:54pm On Oct 18, 2014
Networkingprof:

Thanks for sharing this piece. I love to play about with money just to see if people are really honest as they claim to be. So I registered with your up-line link in that website and you should be getting N1000 by friday.

I'm happy I contributed that to your ministry, after all I have done the same to Chinese and American MLM investors in Nigeria without remorse, I'm happy I could also do the same to a Nigerian outfit, I believe we will get there.

Ride on to more success.....
Kudos to you for taking such a giant step. i got your sms alert immediately you registered with my code. i wish you best of luck and don't hesitate to contact me if you need any help. i will also advice you to have a blog of your own. if you don't know how to build one, let me know, as promised i will build it for you free of charge. from your username i know that you really have a rich experience in networking and i believe it will really help you in this system. Thanks
Re: Business That will help you to succeed by Networkingprof: 7:23pm On Oct 18, 2014
iykepromotions:
Kudos to you for taking such a giant step. i got your sms alert immediately you registered with my code. i wish you best of luck and don't hesitate to contact me if you need any help. i will also advice you to have a blog of your own. if you don't know how to build one, let me know, as promised i will build it for you free of charge. from your username i know that you really have a rich experience in networking and i believe it will really help you in this system. Thanks
We must learn how to take informed risk. I once read a book, secrets of millionaires mind by T. Harv Eker, in it he said 'the rich play to win and the poor play not to loose'. I always think like 'if I try I may not win, if I don't I will loose'. Life is full of opportunities created by good thinkers. Value moves money. I will do my belated blog next week, thanks.
Re: Business That will help you to succeed by iykepromotions: 7:35pm On Oct 18, 2014
Networkingprof:
We must learn how to take informed risk. I once read a book, secrets of millionaires mind by T. Harv Eker, in it he said 'the rich play to win and the poor play not to loose'. I always think like 'if I try I may not win, if I don't I will loose'. Life is full of opportunities created by good thinkers. Value moves money. I will do my belated blog next week, thanks.
really inspirational, the society needs the likes of you. seems you're a motivational speaker?
Re: Business That will help you to succeed by Networkingprof: 9:02pm On Oct 18, 2014
iykepromotions:
really inspirational, the society needs the likes of you. seems you're a motivational speaker?
It takes gut to make people do what they hate to do naturally or make them believe what they can't see yet, and that's what a networker does since the time of Christ the saviour, the great networker. I talk to motivate people about the good fortune in networking often. You have the gift too and there is no point taking it for granted.

(1) (Reply)

I Buy Payoneer Funds / Nigerian Customs Re-opened NAHCO / Can Anybody Revoke A Licence That Is Granted To A Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.