Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,413 members, 7,808,471 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

FG Unveils North-east Reconstruction Plan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Unveils North-east Reconstruction Plan (17825 Views)

Superman Soldier Spotted In North East Battle Ground / Pictures Of The Reconstruction Of Enugu-Port Harcourt Express Today / FG Unveils Take-off Of High Speed Train From Abuja To Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Unveils North-east Reconstruction Plan by medtes100(m): 4:34pm On Aug 01, 2014
for naija sha. wonders will never cease to end
Re: FG Unveils North-east Reconstruction Plan by Pinkybush: 5:25pm On Aug 01, 2014
TheMan3: Plan plan plan!!! Why not unveil the action instead!!!
;-(MUMU;-(
Re: FG Unveils North-east Reconstruction Plan by Pinkybush: 5:30pm On Aug 01, 2014
nerodenero: North, taking from Nigeria Since independence.
which Nigeria? Na 4rm South.
Re: FG Unveils North-east Reconstruction Plan by Pinkybush: 5:35pm On Aug 01, 2014
Reconstruction with wat moni? Oyel moni, abi? Una go vomit our moni soon:-P

2 Likes

Re: FG Unveils North-east Reconstruction Plan by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 01, 2014
ochukwuma15: After war comes reconstruction. But in Nigeria, the reverse is the case. why are you reconstructing north east when they are still throwing bombs left, right and center. Do you know when the bombs will stop ? Is Andrew Azazi right afterall.

I knew my hunch will be proved. In another thread, I wrote that the so-called BH 'insurgency' will dramatically reduce during the Primary season (October to December) to enable the politicians contest local primaries.
In January, BH will be declared 'defeated'.

The FG, by this latest development, has confirmed that suspicion.
Re: FG Unveils North-east Reconstruction Plan by Banyami(m): 6:52pm On Aug 01, 2014
May God help you to carry out the project successfully.
Re: FG Unveils North-east Reconstruction Plan by waliya(m): 7:37pm On Aug 01, 2014
mr president we want total eradication of bokoharam in north east then after you talk about any other help sir
Re: FG Unveils North-east Reconstruction Plan by Mogidi: 8:01pm On Aug 01, 2014
I hope they're not using our "oyel money" sha.

Let the North fund it, they created boko haram and should bear the cost of repairing their boko haram ravaged infrastructure.
Re: FG Unveils North-east Reconstruction Plan by revelationuche: 9:20pm On Aug 01, 2014
Re: FG Unveils North-east Reconstruction Plan by uzolexis(f): 9:27pm On Aug 01, 2014
fairheven:
Illiteracy an poverty are we the poorest of the poor?growing up am sure your parent never heeded to ever of your childish demands,so did u go about destroying their property to make your voice heard?

No,u don't understand d level of poverty n illiteracy in d north. They marry dozens of wives n give birth 2 millions of kids even when they av no good means of livelihood. These kids end up being roaming about or turn 2 b Almajiris n illiterates n it's very easy 4 them 2 be brainwashed n recruited by terrorist. Is it only in d north that we have Muslims? at least I know the southwest has a good no of Muslims too,y don't they bomb everywhere,that's because they r more enlightened than their northern brothers.
Education n poverty eradication is d key.
Re: FG Unveils North-east Reconstruction Plan by fairheven: 10:04pm On Aug 01, 2014
My point-is northan Nigeria the poorest place in the world?am sure not,so u can't blame it on poverty.

1 Like

Re: FG Unveils North-east Reconstruction Plan by driand(m): 11:36pm On Aug 01, 2014
after d civil war the federal government didn't do something like dat in the south-east
Re: FG Unveils North-east Reconstruction Plan by jennylove7575(f): 8:22pm On Aug 02, 2014
Slimmos: Good development
Slimmos What do you mean you never see me (devil) from ages? If you claim not to know me how you take conclude say I be prostitute or HIV carrier? You don’t call people you have not met before fabricated names to tarnish their image. Secondly, your mother and sisters should not have been calling me on the phone every now and then to beg me. Your mother says na small pikin dey worry you make I forgive you. It will be difficult for me to forgive you. You have awoken the demon in me by duping me and still having the mouth to call me names on nairaland. Last year when I was returning to uk, slimmos, didn’t I give 200,000 naira? The phone weh you dey use so no be me give you? Dat yeye Johnson weh your mama dey sleep with, wetin the man dey do for una? U are here lying to 5naira say you don’t know me before. Moses na God go judge you and your father. Stop calling my phone, if you like hide your number I will never forgive you and your father. £6000 is 6000x 280=1m 680000 naira ( 1,680000naira). You and your papa na thieves and 419. You and your papa should pay me my 1,680000naira. for your information, mr oni said the land belong to the celestial church of christ. that it was never for sale. but your father whom you are now telling the whole world that is dead, presented the documents to me, convincing me that its a family inherited land. mr oni said the documents are fraud and he showed me the original certificate of ownwership...i respected i trusted your father because he is an elderly man..unless you are now telling me that the man you presented as a father isn't. you came into nl talking shitty stuffs, calling me names pretending you are an innocent boy. you lie. me JENNIFER BROWN will not let this matter go. head go roll. you people have bitten the fingers thats feeds you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Will Campaign At Akwa Ibom International Stadium, Federal Govt Insists / Sanwo-Olu: Parents Of Children Convicted Of Cultism Will Be Punished / We’re Ready To Tender 2017 Budget, Says Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.