Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Anambra Government Now Uses Innoson Vehicles On Its Convoys And Fleets(pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Government Now Uses Innoson Vehicles On Its Convoys And Fleets(pictures) (6163 Views)

Anambra Government Fixes Nkpor Flyover After Online Protests / Jonathan Purchases Innoson Vehicles For Federal Road Safety Corps [Photo] / Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Government Now Uses Innoson Vehicles On Its Convoys And Fleets(pictures) by Gorrbachev: 10:37am On Aug 01, 2014
I hope they will not tell "Awolowo pepu" and "Aboki" that kee their pepu to buy their cars. Person wey sh1t dey forget, but person wey pack am, no go forget. I think i read someone post "We should forget tribalism and support Nigerian goods", only went it suits you abi?

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Government Now Uses Innoson Vehicles On Its Convoys And Fleets(pictures) by Sealeddeal(m): 10:40am On Aug 01, 2014
EasternLeopard:

Which Nigeria

Is it the dumping ground of all imported goods created by the so called victors

Guy

Face reality

Biafran war stirred up our technological interest

Why it stirred up you guys interest in importing all types of junks
You guys should throw away emotion. There is no Biafra anymore. We were made Nigerians in 1970 and all our toils today is a nigerian toil.
You should be aware that if your statements is anything to go by,FG may even victimize INNOSON and i am begging all you to stop it. If you guys want to be Biafrans, do it with whatever you have in your town. Leave Nnewi out of it.
Re: Anambra Government Now Uses Innoson Vehicles On Its Convoys And Fleets(pictures) by Energito11: 10:41am On Aug 01, 2014
Descartes:
shocked shocked shocked
angry
Descartes:
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Anambra Government Now Uses Innoson Vehicles On Its Convoys And Fleets(pictures) by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 01, 2014
Energito11: I love Anambra girls.
i used to think he was a guy.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Government Now Uses Innoson Vehicles On Its Convoys And Fleets(pictures) by chinolization: 10:44am On Aug 01, 2014
Just take note of the highlighted part! That is the same reason Nigeria is still a sleeping giant! You keep saying you are not read but you are over 40!

Do you know that the best way to start is just to start doing something. Even the Bible said that the works of our hands (positive works) will be Blessed. That is exactly what happened in the case of Innoson, he started by doing something! He started small, you must not start big!

You keep saying you are not ready while the likes of Innoson who declared themselves ready are building vehicle in 2014! If not for Innoson Nigeria would not have got to this height of development in the auto world.

Start doing something today and stop using the lazy man's slogan ''we are not ready for that yet''

Thank you

youngmonie:

In as much as one commends the efforts of Innoson as a Nigerian car brand. I do not think innoson as a company is ready for that yet. Check the countries you mention UK, Germany france, all their car manufacturers have and design their own technology. But in the case of innoson we are talking chinese technology. Im not sure we are ready for that yet

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Government Now Uses Innoson Vehicles On Its Convoys And Fleets(pictures) by EasternLeopard: 10:49am On Aug 01, 2014
Sealeddeal: You guys should throw away emotion. There is no Biafra anymore. We were made Nigerians in 1970 and all our toils today is a nigerian toil.
You should be aware that if your statements is anything to go by,FG may even victimize INNOSON and i am begging all you to stop it. If you guys want to be Biafrans, do it with whatever you have in your town. Leave Nnewi out of it.

Why haven't they victimized Akwa Ibom governor for erecting a memorial for dead Biafrans

Let me tell you

Biafra as a word and region is older than Nigeria

Check Innoson very well

Biafran influence his zeal for industrialization of Igboland.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Government Now Uses Innoson Vehicles On Its Convoys And Fleets(pictures) by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 01, 2014
overhypedsteve: if it cant then why would they call it a jeep. Abee nor be engine all of dem get?

Engine get level na. So because its called a jeep, you can now equate the performance to that of powerful v8 Engines?
Re: Anambra Government Now Uses Innoson Vehicles On Its Convoys And Fleets(pictures) by Energito11: 10:57am On Aug 01, 2014
Na babe
Largas:
i used to think he was a guy.
Re: Anambra Government Now Uses Innoson Vehicles On Its Convoys And Fleets(pictures) by Gorrbachev: 11:09am On Aug 01, 2014
youngmonie:

In as much as one commends the efforts of Innoson as a Nigerian car brand. I do not think innoson as a company is ready for that yet. Check the countries you mention UK, Germany france, all their car manufacturers have and design their own technology. But in the case of innoson we are talking chinese technology. Im not sure we are ready for that yet

Nigeria is ready, infact Nigeria is born ready. All it will take is for the government to issue a circular instructing all government institutions to purchase all vehicular needs from Nigerian based car plants. That's all, and gradually, the same law will be put on private/commercial purchases.

It's a dream though because the central government will make more money from imported cars compared to locally manufactured ones because for the cars to be affordable, the government has to give some kind of tariff waiver to the companies like the one used for the Oduah/BMW scam.

But if a car plant is operational, na every tier of government (local & State) go waka come chop in the form of tax depending on where the factory is located. Apart from all that, one of the most effective way for local governments to raise money is by issuing packing/speeding tickets etc

So, how much equity is Innoson or any other local car manufacturer willing to part with, because that's is what it will take to achieve the buy Nigeria first dream.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Government Now Uses Innoson Vehicles On Its Convoys And Fleets(pictures) by OdenigboAroli(m): 11:12am On Aug 01, 2014
chinolization: Nwanne mu kedu ije? I ma nu ife ana alu nah.. grin

Uchem dia..,Onwelo!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Government Now Uses Innoson Vehicles On Its Convoys And Fleets(pictures) by passion007: 11:16am On Aug 01, 2014
In Enugu, we've ditched Mercedes buses for IVM buses; we've ditched Mercedes refuse compactors for IVM compactors.
Once IVM begins manufacture of sedans, we'll immediately ditch Nissan Sunnys for IVM Sedans.

That's how India marketed their homegrown Tata brand.

Lagos, Abuja should follow in tow.
IVM...A brand we must support!

9 Likes

Re: Anambra Government Now Uses Innoson Vehicles On Its Convoys And Fleets(pictures) by Dreal1247: 11:23am On Aug 01, 2014
himkers:

shut up jare! security ko aboki ni
Jealousy at its peak.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Government Now Uses Innoson Vehicles On Its Convoys And Fleets(pictures) by Dreal1247: 11:28am On Aug 01, 2014
ak47mann: who be this fool with no linage cool
Mehn! U harsh m? U mean the fellow developed to what he is today without father or mother?

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Government Now Uses Innoson Vehicles On Its Convoys And Fleets(pictures) by EasternLeopard: 11:34am On Aug 01, 2014
chinolization: Just take note of the highlighted part! That is the same reason Nigeria is still a sleeping giant! You keep saying you are not read but you are over 40!

Do you know that the best way to start is just to start doing something. Even the Bible said that the works of our hands (positive works) will be Blessed. That is exactly what happened in the case of Innoson, he started by doing something! He started small, you must not start big!

You keep saying you are not ready while the likes of Innoson who declared themselves ready are building vehicle in 2014! If not for Innoson Nigeria would not have got to this height of development in the auto world.

Start doing something today and stop using the lazy man's slogan ''we are not ready for that yet''

Thank you

Don't forget that some people are jealous that Biafrans are taking the lead

They might bear monikers sounding Igbo just to kill our spirit

Biafra light of the Black race

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Government Now Uses Innoson Vehicles On Its Convoys And Fleets(pictures) by chumakk: 11:37am On Aug 01, 2014
Please buy the car in your next purchase smiley
Re: Anambra Government Now Uses Innoson Vehicles On Its Convoys And Fleets(pictures) by Lanceslot(m): 11:47am On Aug 01, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Oji onu egbu orji....lol
Oganiru Anambra.
lol.... Chino nwere onu di egwu... Akpokuo dike nke mbu na nairaland.
Re: Anambra Government Now Uses Innoson Vehicles On Its Convoys And Fleets(pictures) by ak47mann(m): 12:20pm On Aug 01, 2014
IVM is spreading fast is a car with performance and cheap in maintenance cool
Re: Anambra Government Now Uses Innoson Vehicles On Its Convoys And Fleets(pictures) by 0rlando0woh: 12:29pm On Aug 01, 2014
Aside the car itself, I can see the clean road and beautiful houses by the side, no brown roofs!
Anambra adigo mma!
Ala Igbo adigo mma!
Obodo anyi adigo mma!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Government Now Uses Innoson Vehicles On Its Convoys And Fleets(pictures) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 01, 2014
Energito11: Na babe

Sure? I didn't know oo, since 1000AD
Re: Anambra Government Now Uses Innoson Vehicles On Its Convoys And Fleets(pictures) by antartica(m): 12:55pm On Aug 01, 2014
About the first black to have stamped his name of a vehicle that he designed and crafted.He is a pace setter and a glimmer of hope that one day blacks will overcome technological stagnation and dependency on oyinbos foe almost everything,including toothpick.
Re: Anambra Government Now Uses Innoson Vehicles On Its Convoys And Fleets(pictures) by divinegiftmodel: 1:00pm On Aug 01, 2014
ojimbo: you are a fool, other countries bare boasting of steady light, good roads, good sanitation, conducive enviroment, low rate of road accidents. All this things i mentioned are in its worst state in the major cities in anambra, and you are here shouting "anambra adigo mma", si ebe puo nna iwu anuofia, anambra di ka waste bin biko

nwanna! nwayo before u insult somebody, ensure you are grammatically correct

1 Like

Re: Anambra Government Now Uses Innoson Vehicles On Its Convoys And Fleets(pictures) by OdenigboAroli(m): 1:12pm On Aug 01, 2014
Energito11: Descartes can i marry you?i'm from Delta state.:p

I have noticed something ; marriage between Anambra women and Anioma guys works like magic. Infact, an Anioma guy told me they are crazy about Anambra girls. And I'm not trying to jazz Anambra girls up...lol
Re: Anambra Government Now Uses Innoson Vehicles On Its Convoys And Fleets(pictures) by s3nn2x(m): 1:17pm On Aug 01, 2014
passion007: In Enugu, we've ditched Mercedes buses for IVM buses; we've ditched Mercedes refuse compactors for IVM compactors.
Once IVM begins manufacture of sedans, we'll immediately ditch Nissan Sunnys for IVM Sedans.

That's how India marketed their homegrown Tata brand.

Lagos, Abuja should follow in tow.
IVM...A brand we must support!
The pictures you posted look so much like the new Abuja Urban Buses. The interior is identical. Why is that so? Even when they are from different manufacturers, I know the one in Abuja was made by the Chinese.
Re: Anambra Government Now Uses Innoson Vehicles On Its Convoys And Fleets(pictures) by cjrane: 1:27pm On Aug 01, 2014
Descartes: Anambra Adigo Mma cheesy
Nigeria ga-adilili Mma. cool
I agree with the first line.

The second line does not need to happen becos those you share the monkey republic with are concerned only in what they can cheat and steal from it. So concentrate in your homeland while we observe and see what they really have in mind.
Re: Anambra Government Now Uses Innoson Vehicles On Its Convoys And Fleets(pictures) by Descartes: 1:29pm On Aug 01, 2014
cjrane:
I agree with the first line.

The second line does not need to happen becos those you share the monkey republic with are concerned only in what they can cheat and steal from it. So concentrate in your homeland while we observe and see what they really have in mind.
You may be right though…
But let's see if there is still hope for Naija.
Re: Anambra Government Now Uses Innoson Vehicles On Its Convoys And Fleets(pictures) by cjrane: 1:30pm On Aug 01, 2014
An affordable modern saloon car from Innoson will be a great welcome relief!
Re: Anambra Government Now Uses Innoson Vehicles On Its Convoys And Fleets(pictures) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:35pm On Aug 01, 2014
Sealeddeal: You guys should throw away emotion. There is no Biafra anymore. We were made Nigerians in 1970 and all our toils today is a nigerian toil.

Biafra is in the heart of every Biafran.
You can never kill the Biafran spirit.

Saboteurs can join their no victors. We, the no vanquished march on.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Government Now Uses Innoson Vehicles On Its Convoys And Fleets(pictures) by passion007: 1:40pm On Aug 01, 2014
s3nn2x:
The pictures you posted look so much like the new Abuja Urban Buses. The interior is identical. Why is that so? Even when they are from different manufacturers, I know the one in Abuja was made by the Chinese.
The one I posted is the Innoson (IVM) brand, fully air conditioned, safety rails, individual bell buttons. Good riddance to the days of "Ka opuo!" "Ojuelegba underbridge, o-wa!"
Re: Anambra Government Now Uses Innoson Vehicles On Its Convoys And Fleets(pictures) by Ahuitzotl: 2:25pm On Aug 01, 2014
Like joke like joke person for my Abuja street buy IVM begin dey flex....The vehicle is well padded,durable and fit for Nigerian roads.The craze is catchin on...Like wild fire.
Re: Anambra Government Now Uses Innoson Vehicles On Its Convoys And Fleets(pictures) by antartica(m): 2:37pm On Aug 01, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:
Biafra is in the heart of every Biafran.
You can never kill the Biafran spirit.
Saboteurs can join their no victors. We, the no vanquished march on.

Biafranism is a spirit of innovation and resourcefulness,it no more a geographical factor,but mental and spiritual.That spirit that makes a man/woman wanna be independent by thinking and working hard,not by looting and killing is the Biafran spirit.

It lives on in the hearts of selfless innovators.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Government Now Uses Innoson Vehicles On Its Convoys And Fleets(pictures) by hushmail: 4:19pm On Aug 01, 2014
chinolization: Are you saying that chino is lying? Do you know my level of involvement in the scheme of things? For the security of my cover, I will not go into those dossiers!

u may see innoson brand wt gov convoy doesnt mean d gov is using one.

U need to understand more abt convoys
Re: Anambra Government Now Uses Innoson Vehicles On Its Convoys And Fleets(pictures) by chinolization: 4:25pm On Aug 01, 2014
hat I implied was that Anambra govt have incorporated IVMs into their fleets and convoy it does not mean that the gov is particularly riding in one!

hushmail:

u may see innoson brand wt gov convoy doesnt mean d gov is using one.

U need to understand more abt convoys

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bombshell Exposed: Sat Guru Maharaji Names Gen.buhari, Atiku, Sultan Of Sokoto, / PDP LIES BUSTED!!!!! See evidence of fake pictures they uploaded / Again, The North Makes A Great Lesson To Bigots.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.