Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

How Can I Maintain Two Relationships? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Maintain Two Relationships? (1767 Views)

The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships / How To Start And Maintain An Online Conversation With A Stranger / How Can I Maintain A Distance Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Maintain Two Relationships? by jocelyncherish: 10:04am On Aug 01, 2014
Hello Nl'ders.

A friend of mine approached me with this question.
I couldn't advice her well... I will need ur wise contributions.

She has a boyfriend. He so over-bearing. They quarrel like lots of the time and also fight sometimes. But she just can't leave him cos he is kinda rich which by implication means the guy spends very well on her and show her care n love on days when they are not fighting or quarreling.

There is however another guy who is head over heels in love with her. The guy is so nice to the extend that when she quarrels with her boyfriend, it is this guy she runs to. she told me that the guy is so cool and not a girlfriend beater and that he recently asked her out. She also said the guy is not too rich and that he can't take care of her basic needs. She concluded by saying she wants to keep the two relationships.

The question now is, How can she do that?
is it possible to do that?
wat are the advantages and disadvantages?
Re: How Can I Maintain Two Relationships? by Sijo01(f): 10:07am On Aug 01, 2014
*spite* greediness.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Maintain Two Relationships? by WisdomTank: 10:13am On Aug 01, 2014
From what you wrote above, your friend deserve the beating and ill-treatment she's getting from her guy. If the reason she's still in that relationship is because of the material things accrued to it then her guy has my backing..... beat the hell out of her like she's in military training.

Naija babes and money ennnnhhhhhh. Dem swear for una? Smh

6 Likes

Re: How Can I Maintain Two Relationships? by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 01, 2014
Mtchew.

Let her continue with her bf because of his money na. The day he'll beat her so badly, her eye go open.
Re: How Can I Maintain Two Relationships? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:18am On Aug 01, 2014
You this young girls with fish brains & cartoonic behaviour!
Many among you are elebi, ebinna, talakanaire, hungry girls.
Food & money has injured most of you & your friend's type. Yet, you girls wont learn.
Some of you prefer money with suffering to real love.
The boy that's caring but not rich today can become rich tomorrow.
How can a sane girl stick with a man that beats her cos of money?
Poverty is a wicked disease!
I don't v any advice for you or your friend cos most of you end up going with the rich guy that beats you. Cos girls like you & ya friend need money.
Let me even ask, your friend no dey collect money from home?
Does she v very poor parent?
Infact, I suspect you. You are the one in a dilema, not your friend.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Maintain Two Relationships? by angela98(f): 10:29am On Aug 01, 2014
Nothing to learn from this topic at all. Not a good role model story. My advice is, stop calling that lady your friend. She has long throat. Wen I met my man he had nothing both of us worked, planned and toiled together to achieve success.
Please in this changing world, you need to hang around people who will be a positive role model and influence to your life.

6 Likes

Re: How Can I Maintain Two Relationships? by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 01, 2014
Your friend should stop being lazy instead of selling her soul she should get a job and take care of herself now she is at the mercy of a woman beater just because of clothes,body cream and shoes.
Re: How Can I Maintain Two Relationships? by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 01, 2014
Ur friend is a perfect example of a typical Nigerian girl.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Maintain Two Relationships? by jocelyncherish: 11:02am On Aug 01, 2014
it is not a bad idea for a lady to live in comfort... or is it?
my advice to her was for her to continue to pray that her bullish boyfriend repents and stop beating her.
my advice isn't bad or is it?
Re: How Can I Maintain Two Relationships? by Danhumprey: 11:06am On Aug 01, 2014
WisdomTank: From what you wrote above, your friend deserve the beating and ill-treatment she's getting from her guy. If the reason she's still in that relationship is because of the material things accrued to it then her guy has my backing..... beat the hell out of her like she's in military training.

Naija babes and money ennnnhhhhhh. Dem swear for una? Smh
gringringrin
Re: How Can I Maintain Two Relationships? by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 01, 2014
jocelyncherish: it is not a bad idea for a lady to live in comfort... or is it?
my advice to her was for her to continue to pray that her bullish boyfriend repents and stop beating her.

#inowknowthisthreadisajoke# grin
Re: How Can I Maintain Two Relationships? by Danhumprey: 11:09am On Aug 01, 2014
Lacomus: Ur friend is a perfect example of a typical Nigerian girl.
Exactly! Na money full their head.
Re: How Can I Maintain Two Relationships? by Danhumprey: 11:12am On Aug 01, 2014
@bolded,just hear yourself! She is living in comfort with a woman-beater? What an irony!

Look at the advice you gave her. Na prayer go solve the problem and stop the guy from beating her? Smh.

It's girls like you and your friends that keep giving Nigerian girls bad names.
Re: How Can I Maintain Two Relationships? by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 01, 2014
mtcheeewwwww

tell her to go ahead one day nah panel beater she go jam

1 Like

Re: How Can I Maintain Two Relationships? by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 01, 2014
Danhumprey: Exactly! Na money full their head.
they see money as every thing
Re: How Can I Maintain Two Relationships? by Sweetlemon(f): 11:30am On Aug 01, 2014
Na wa o
Re: How Can I Maintain Two Relationships? by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 01, 2014
ask her these questions:

can she sleep with both of them?

can she keep lying to both of them perfectly with genuine explanations of her whereabouts?

can she live in two houses at different time of the weekend?

can she pound two different set of yam/amala?

can she honestly play this game very well?

is she ready for the consequences of dating two men?

how would she really really feel sleeping with tom today and dick tomorrow?

when she answers these questions and many more, she can proceed

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Maintain Two Relationships? by Sweetlemon(f): 11:32am On Aug 01, 2014

Na real wa for you.
Re: How Can I Maintain Two Relationships? by LaurelP(m): 11:36am On Aug 01, 2014
D truth is dat ur d one in dis situation
Even d title has exposed u

My advice to u is dat u get a job and stop depending on a man who is nt married to u
Re: How Can I Maintain Two Relationships? by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 01, 2014
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
A stupid question does difinetly need a stupid answer...So I suggest you stay with the guy who uses you as a panelbeater.....In fact if possible, you can use the money he gives you after servicing your body, to propose to him....Get married sef.
You marrying him will he doing an innocent girl a favor who might end up with the coward you have for a boy friend.

Do not listen to anyone who says you been with him is a mistake oh?....In fact, tell them there are hindering you of your blessings......You both are made for each other, and have been ordained from someone above.

I'm even mad sef....You have a great opportunity to become a further wife to a guy you whom you obviously share the same brains cells, and you are mentioning some on else...RAWBISH!!.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Maintain Two Relationships? by Segunagagu(m): 11:55am On Aug 01, 2014
sssssmmmmmmhhhhhhh for u....shior
Re: How Can I Maintain Two Relationships? by Nastydroid(m): 12:55pm On Aug 01, 2014
@op why is it always your friend? angry
Re: How Can I Maintain Two Relationships? by OohMpa: 1:11pm On Aug 01, 2014
Nastydroid: @op why is it always your friend? angry

Good question

How convenient for her friends to tell her to ask NL about their divergent lives .angry
Re: How Can I Maintain Two Relationships? by davno: 3:03pm On Aug 01, 2014
Pls I beg u in d name of God, don't hang around dt other guy who is loving, caring and doesn't beat u. It is clear dt ur motive is greed so give d guy room to find himself a virtuous woman.

Stay with ur abusive guy. Enjoy his money and his beatings. Dry ur tears with ur new clothes and find consolation in those shoes u luv so much.

A nice guy without money today has great chances of remaining nice when he gets money. Believe me, if dt ur guy's money should finish, he will beat u to death.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Maintain Two Relationships? by dmcdad: 4:35pm On Aug 01, 2014
andromida: Your friend should stop being lazy instead of selling her soul she should get a job and take care of herself now she is at the mercy of a woman beater just because of clothes,body cream and shoes.

How are we even sure if it ain't her? You know these days alot of people claim a friend asked about this, a brother or sister asked about that blah blah blah... Instead of them to come out plain.

My guess is, the OP is the one involved in this and not a friend as claimed by her.
Re: How Can I Maintain Two Relationships? by youngds: 5:14pm On Aug 01, 2014
angry angry hmmm... Y dos dis sound so new to you guys? Dis sheet happens every day!! I think she is a saint to even ask for advice!! undecided
Re: How Can I Maintain Two Relationships? by Juicysam(m): 5:40pm On Aug 01, 2014
My generation my generation(in iceprince's voice# many nja guls are guilty of dis double dating thing
Re: How Can I Maintain Two Relationships? by AGgal(f): 6:24pm On Aug 01, 2014
SMH!
Re: How Can I Maintain Two Relationships? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 01, 2014
Hunger dey for country.

Wetin dem wan make I talk ?

Parents don't take care of their girl child anymore. They have relegated responsibility to boyfriends..

For me, I won't take care of any girl who is not my wife. I tell them on time. If you want me to take care of you, let us go to your village now..
Re: How Can I Maintain Two Relationships? by heatmeup(f): 10:25pm On Aug 01, 2014
jocelyncherish: Hello Nl'ders.

A friend of mine approached me with this question.
I couldn't advice her well... I will need ur wise contributions.

She has a boyfriend. He so over-bearing. They quarrel like lots of the time and also fight sometimes. But she just can't leave him cos he is kinda rich which by implication means the guy spends very well on her and show her care n love on days when they are not fighting or quarreling.

There is however another guy who is head over heels in love with her. The guy is so nice to the extend that when she quarrels with her boyfriend, it is this guy she runs to. she told me that the guy is so cool and not a girlfriend beater and that he recently asked her out. She also said the guy is not too rich and that he can't take care of her basic needs. She concluded by saying she wants to keep the two relationships.

The question now is, How can she do that?
is it possible to do that?
wat are the advantages and disadvantages?
she might end up losing both at the end of the day
Re: How Can I Maintain Two Relationships? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 02, 2014
You never said he beats you.

Its just that you guys quarrel and fight..

Its normal. Keep quarreling.

When you get tired, you go park well..
Re: How Can I Maintain Two Relationships? by beeevan: 11:37pm On Aug 02, 2014
Why does she need a guy to take care of her basic needs,is she an orphan? No wonder they are punching her left, right and center, no sense of pride undecided.

I don't know what to say, she thinks like a runs girl.

(1) (2) (Reply)

4 Mistakes Ladies Makeā€¦please Tell Your Sisters About Them / When Bae Asks For Sneak Peek Of Boobies..... / Pls Guyz Help Me Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.