Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,499 members, 7,801,306 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

How Can I Maintain Two Relationships? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Maintain Two Relationships? (1766 Views)

The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships / How To Start And Maintain An Online Conversation With A Stranger / How Can I Maintain A Distance Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Maintain Two Relationships? by Evabliss: 8:59am On Aug 03, 2014
whc of d nigerian girlz plz b specific mbok
Re: How Can I Maintain Two Relationships? by olayincar(m): 1:41pm On Sep 17, 2014
OkikiOluwa1: You this young girls with fish brains & cartoonic behaviour!
Many among you are elebi, ebinna, talakanaire, hungry girls.
Food & money has injured most of you & your friend's type. Yet, you girls wont learn.
Some of you prefer money with suffering to real love.
The boy that's caring but not rich today can become rich tomorrow.
How can a sane girl stick with a man that beats her cos of money?
Poverty is a wicked disease!
I don't v any advice for you or your friend cos most of you end up going with the rich guy that beats you. Cos girls like you & ya friend need money.
Let me even ask, your friend no dey collect money from home?
Does she v very poor parent?
Infact, I suspect you. You are the one in a dilema, not your friend.

Bro seriously u are right
I will fast fast follow u ... I like a person like you
Re: How Can I Maintain Two Relationships? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 17, 2014

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Should I Do Abt Dis..cant Believe He Actualy Did / When Bae Asks For Sneak Peek Of Boobies..... / My Wife Saved My Mum's Number On Her Phone As 'old Witch'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.